The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I check the Showmasters Forum daily and have just noticed that Martin Wood has cancelled Chevron..

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=83641

Deeds xx
    It's ok Deeds, we did already know. He'll be in the middle of shooting his new tv show and won't be able to get away

Comment

Will keep an eye out for any announcements regarding Ottawa but even if he is working he could still make that for the weekend. Advantage of it being in the same country.

I don't go to many cons but have been lucky that the only person I have missed out on was CJ one year in Vancouver. Did eventually get to see him in Chicago. The good thing about my mostly going to AT events is that it is very unlikely there would be a cancellation since Amanda is the only guest and would work her schedule around it come heck or high water. It did happen one year I think but has to be a major reason for cancellation. Besides, even if Amanda didn't show up I would still go and just spend the weekend with all my friends!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Sadface So disappointed we won't see him. But it's good that he's busy working! Hopefully there'll be another chance in the future We really want to meet you, Martin!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

No good drugs for me But I did get a shot in the behind that has me pain free for now
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

On a happier note, table for six is booked at Anderson's for 7.30pm on Thursday the 3rd April

Comment

Yay! Bring on the STP
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yep, it sucks but I too am happy that it's because he's working. With a bit of luck that means more pics on twitter for us.
                Glass is always half full, eh!

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                No good drugs for me But I did get a shot in the behind that has me pain free for now

Glad to hear that you're pain free for now.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                On a happier note, table for six is booked at Anderson's for 7.30pm on Thursday the 3rd April
                Yay! See, always something to look forward to.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm struggling to see the glass anything but empty right now

I actually discovered something that rivals the STP - there's a little bakery in Frimley that makes the most delicious, light, fluffy carrot cake.......... I walked past the shop twice before surrendering to temptation

Comment

Mmmm...carrot cake!
                    sigpic

----------
                    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Sorry to hear that MW won't be making it to the con again for the 2nd time! Well at least you get a Anderon's meal - not the same, I know - but have a really good dessert to help you past it!

Now for some hopeful news - maybe the bandage will finally be coming off my hand tomorrow! Have an appt with the doctor at 11:00. It's been on since last week! Probably another one will go back on, but this time (hopefully) only on the one finger! Anything less then this one would be nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        =Sorry to hear that. Often a letdown after a con but your situation sounds more serious than that. Hope you are doing better. *hugs*
                        Yeah. It's like post-con depression, only harder and worse.
                        But today was a good day! So I'm focusing on that feeling, and I'll try to keep it with me for as long as I can. One day at a time.

I might go to Ottawa as well. If I do I will let you and Jackie know.
                        It'd be lovely to see you again!

Anyone else up to a little trip to Canada?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Yay! Bring on the STP
                        … it even has an acronym now? (Of course it has. Why am I even surprised. )

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Yep, it sucks but I too am happy that it's because he's working. With a bit of luck that means more pics on twitter for us.
                        Glass is always half full, eh!
                        That's a good way of seeing it!
                        Still, huggles to all of you who were planning on seeing him there.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'd love a trip to Canada Jakie, but I'd have to win the lottery first

I'm off to see Cags and Ben in a bit - a teeny tiny WooHooMeet

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            I'd love a trip to Canada Jakie, but I'd have to win the lottery first
                            Ditto that. I'd love to. When I first saw the May dates I thought "oh, that gives me over a year to save"... then realised it's May this year. Not a chance. Maybe one day.

I'm off to see Cags and Ben in a bit - a teeny tiny WooHooMeet
                            You mean cafe brunch? Hurry up, I'm starving!

I've got a day and a half of it today though. I'm nipping down to Camber and my bestie's for the weekend (why not, sun is shining and the seaside is the place to be ) so will need to pack a weekend's worth of washing and ironing into, somehow, today, somewhere. Jumble what are you like with an iron?
                            sigpic

Comment

Iron? What's an iron?

Comment

I'm back home after a lovely day with Cags and Ben - cafe brunch was delicious, followed by a yummy chicken salad. Apparently the good negates the bad....

Comment

Working...
                                X