The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    It is That's definitely good busy Although young master James seems to be learning the ways of sass already. I was driving the boys over from my sister's to my parents' and asked him to tell me the way (because I know he knows at least the last bit of it). His response? "What, have you never been to Nanna and Grandpa's before?"!

Oh bless.
    sigpic

Comment

I slept almost all day today. I was getting better, then I got clobbered again. We're supposed to go out of town tomorrow for a few days vacation. Ugh. Right now I just want my bed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        EDIT: Sarai, sorry to hear that about work. How sucky is that timing. But, things tend to have a way of working out for the best in the end. This might end up being a good thing for you.
        Oh dear Sorry to hear that, that sucks Really bad timing as well for you with the wedding coming up too. Is there much else out there at the moment? *sends positive vibes northwards*
        Thanks guys It does seem like there are a lot of the right sort of jobs out there at the moment, it's just there a lot of people like me as well! Fingers crossed my portfolio stands out from the crowd

Comment

*peeks in*

Hey all!

*creeps back out*
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*sends good vibes to Woohoos for healing and jobs*

at sassy James! Definitely learning well, haha!

Life has been ups and downs lately. Feeling a bit depressed 50% of the time. It was getting better, then I went to Toronto Comicon and had a BLAST.

(I have most of you on FB now, so you've probably seen this, but here's one of my favourite picture from the con. I cosplayed River Song from DW and sat in the Emperor's chair from Star Wars.
            Link to pic: http://31.media.tumblr.com/6bcfc0fae...dgwo1_1280.jpg)

But I had so much fun this weekend that when I came back to Ottawa, it hit me how unhappy I was with what I'm doing right now. Result: depressed again. So tired I just feel like hiding under the covers. And I've lost my appetite. Another change might be in order.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Great pic! (Don't tell anyone but I'm not really a Dr. Who fan *SHHHH* )
              But due to the urging of my nieces and nephews I am really, really trying to watch...trying to get through Season 1 (circa 2005)...

I'm contemplating coming to Ottawa in May for Comicon -- trying to convince hubby it'll be a great short vacay. I hope to squirrel away part of the bonus I'm getting this week.

I also feel very much like I need a change. I have a tendency to become content with my situation and then I start to feel stuck.
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*crosses fingers for Sarai*
                *hugs Nola and Jakie* Glad you had a fab weekend though, and that's a great pic!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Jakie* I hope you find a way out of the funk and into enjoying general life as much as fan life again.
                  Awesome cosplay though. You proper look the part.
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*
                    I'm gonna quote Cags, things have a way of working out.
                    *huggles again*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hubby and I are still sick, so we cancelled our out-of-town trip for this week. Hopefully we can do it in June.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you ladies! *huggles back*

And thanks for the lovely comment on the picture. I'm quite proud of my cosplay! I might have a couple more pictures coming later this week.

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                        But due to the urging of my nieces and nephews I am really, really trying to watch...trying to get through Season 1 (circa 2005)...
                        It's only on my third try that I finally got into Doctor Who. Now, it has taken over my life a little, hehe.

I'm contemplating coming to Ottawa in May for Comicon -- trying to convince hubby it'll be a great short vacay. I hope to squirrel away part of the bonus I'm getting this week.
                        Woohoo! I'll be cosplaying River again and Helen Magnus since Amanda is coming. So if you do indeed come, please come and say hi.

EDIT: Sorry to hear that Nola. But the important thing is that you guys get the rest that you need, and get better.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'm using "Little Debbie Therapy" today. I don't keep peanut butter in my house because of my daughter's allergy so I am having Nutty Bars at work today

It doesn't really do much for the pain but it sure tastes good.
                          sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

That's a beautiful pic Jakie
                            Last edited by Jumble; 13 March 2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I check the Showmasters Forum daily and have just noticed that Martin Wood has cancelled Chevron..

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=83641

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Did I see a Lesser Spotted Sarai come through here? Pursued by a More Frequently Spotted Cagranosalis?

Busy busy round my way of late, again. Spent yesterday as a climbing frame for both nephews. Alastair climbs like you're a rock face, digging his toes right into your ribs for leverage. Surprisingly painful.
                                LOL!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *imagines Scooby Doo-esque chase music*

Sorry to hear its busy busy Josi, but a day spent with nephews is always a treat!

Not looking so good here, redundancies at work and not a lot of work coming in - might be time to move on to pastures new
                                *hugs* sorry to hear that. I hope things will work out.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                *sends good vibes to Woohoos for healing and jobs*

at sassy James! Definitely learning well, haha!

Life has been ups and downs lately. Feeling a bit depressed 50% of the time. It was getting better, then I went to Toronto Comicon and had a BLAST.

(I have most of you on FB now, so you've probably seen this, but here's one of my favourite picture from the con. I cosplayed River Song from DW and sat in the Emperor's chair from Star Wars.
                                Link to pic: http://31.media.tumblr.com/6bcfc0fae...dgwo1_1280.jpg)

But I had so much fun this weekend that when I came back to Ottawa, it hit me how unhappy I was with what I'm doing right now. Result: depressed again. So tired I just feel like hiding under the covers. And I've lost my appetite. Another change might be in order.
                                Sorry to hear that. Often a letdown after a con but your situation sounds more serious than that. Hope you are doing better. *hugs*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Hubby and I are still sick, so we cancelled our out-of-town trip for this week. Hopefully we can do it in June.
                                Also sorry to hear that. Hopefully it all works out for June. *hugs* to you and hubby.

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post

I also feel very much like I need a change. I have a tendency to become content with my situation and then I start to feel stuck.
                                I might go to Ottawa as well. If I do I will let you and Jackie know.

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                                I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I check the Showmasters Forum daily and have just noticed that Martin Wood has cancelled Chevron..

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=83641

Deeds xx

Wow. Soooo sorry to hear that for all the Woohoos who were planning on going. Massive hugs to all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X