No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your lovely words, friends. I can't believe it's over. It went so fast
    I hope we will see each other soon, maybe at AT7. When I came home, I told my grandfather half of the story and I cried like a baby. I still feel like crying, because of the feelings and emotions. Then my grandma wanted to know everything so I cried again. And now I am waiting for my mom to stop by. She surely wanna know how awesome AT6 was .. so I guess I will cry again. Don't get me wrong. I am kinda brave .. but when it comes to Amanda, AT6 and you - guys - I feel like the biggest weak.

Are you going to share your pictures? I am sure you took some where my face can be seen Can I see them? Please
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*squishy huggles Sammy and hands her some tissues*

You're on Sarai;s list to share her pics

Comment

Break in-between classes. I'm not too jet-lagged; I got a good night of sleep. But my stomach still thinks I'm on UK time. I get hungry at some weird hours.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        Dropping by to say hi and throw out some *squishy huggles* I remembered it right that there's a con this weekend and a little woohoo meet didn't I?
        *huggles Oma*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Everyone's up, no one feeling too worse for wear since we went to bed pretty much straight away after you left. We've managed to glean from various Internet sources that registration starts at 13:30 so we're aiming to get to yours for 2 then head to the Ren from there - is that ok?
        And me. I was right all along, ya know.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        I don't think WooHoo's need a collective term... they are THE WooHoo's, what more do they need

And upon informing a friend I had arrived home safely, this is the reply I got. I mean, seriously!
        http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Snapbucket/th_5AD580F3-orig.png
        *giggles* Your friends are so funny! Give them a hug () from me. That ought to reassure them for next time. (Yes, there WILL be a next time.)

And just to put it out here... If we're a cult, there we're a hugging cult. *nods* Have you recovered from that MR?

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Hi!! So awesome to meet the WooHoos today! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. xo
        Lovely meeting you Chelle!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Okay WooHoos, we have a little Quest to mount (no Nad, that's NOT ickybah ) - we need to persuade Martin to get himself over here for Chevron 8.0 next May! So, bringing this challenge over from the AfA...........

<lazy snip>
        Wood love a MAC! (Martin at Chevron)

I'll try to make something, but I can't promise anything. We'll see how the week goes.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        Hi guys!

Thanks for those who made AT6 so amazing and to get me, maybe, back into GW It was a pleasure to meet you all
        I was lovely to meet you Eve! I was wondering if I would have to nudge you for you to come on here, but looks like you found the place on your own. *hugs*

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Just coming in to say that it was great to meet some of you WooHoos last weekend!

And to know you don't actually talk about broccoli in real life
        ... Hmmm, I know someone pointed out to me who you were, but I don't remember if we actually talked. Mind you, I met so many people this weekend, there are some I can't remember their their names/usernames (or maybe I just can't put the two together). So *waves anyway*, I'm pretty sure we saw each other at some point.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        *waves from the Czech Republic*
        Hello you beautiful people, I arrived home an hour ago. I spent 17 hours on bus but I am not complaining. AT6 was really worth all the pain in my neck, back and butt. It was amazing and I am so happy I could meet you. It means so much for me.
        It was so great to meet you Sammie! Glad you're home safe. See you next time! xx
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sounds like you all had a crazy good time.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

And me. I was right all along, ya know.
            Yes you were *pats Jakie on the head*

*giggles* Your friends are so funny! Give them a hug () from me. That ought to reassure them for next time. (Yes, there WILL be a next time.)
            You do know that if I start hugging people voluntarily they may well think I am having some sort of breakdown and have me sectioned??

And just to put it out here... If we're a cult, there we're a hugging cult. *nods* Have you recovered from that MR?
            No Although I have now stopped flinching if anyone gets too close
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Awesome to hear everything about AT6! So jealous at all the fun you girls had!

And that cake looked delicious MR! Belated happy birthday btw! I hope that you had a great day!

*waves at Eve and Lies* Good to see you girls in here! It's been a long time since I saw you two on GW!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *collapses into thread*

Phew! What a weekend! Lots of hugs and giggles. Was lovely to see everyone again and to meet a few new faces

FYI as a general rule to those Woohoos who have never met Jakie face to face; she comes across all sweet and pleasant on the thread, in real life she is feisty! Be warned!

And Dee....soooo happy...your friend has cropped up in a few surprise photos

Right back 'atcha! Was lovely to meet you in person, hope to see more of you and Amber in the future, here and in RL

Was lovely to meet you to!

And we did, every time you turned your back

Hope you and Jumble are having a restful evening!

Speaking of photos, I'm just sorting through all of mine now. Starting to upload to the web album so I'll get the links shared as soon as they're ready.

Can I ask, if you want the link to the web album (which will remain as a private 'link-only' album) please could you let me know, just drop me a PM or write on my profile and I'll send it to you. So far the names I already have (so no PMs needed from you guys) are:

Jumble
                Josiane
                Dee
                Sil
                Jakie
                Eve
                Wendy
                Cags
                Sammy

Anyone else ?
                Me
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves*

Missing everyone. Very jet lagged. *hugs*
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wanted to apologise to all the woohoos for not being able to spend more time with you all at AT6. Turned out I had a lot of stewarding shifts including an extra one helping out at the end. Usually Gabit has the registration room for an extra day for clean up. This time they had to be out by midnight. I was helping from the end of the closing ceremonies until 11:45 p.m. and then had to pack for an early morning flight so my nephew could sleep. By the time I got back to the lobby at 12:30 I had missed the chance to say goodbye to many. I also missed the opportunity to meet MR, sorry about that. Here's hoping AT7 will allow more time to meet and eat!

On a happier note, a huge thank you to all who contributed to the stripper shoes fund. Together we raised over 400 GBP for Hearing Dogs and S4K. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Oh, one other thing, Last Request, I got a photo signed for you. Please pm me with your mailing address and I'll send it off right away.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

That was an oddly emotional catch-up, with all of you checking in now you're home. Sending giant squishy hugs to all of you (even MR ). You all rock!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm so happy to hear everyone is getting home safely!

Soooo good to see new faces, and hug WooHoos.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Woohoo hugs are always good
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WooHoo hugs are my favourite hugs!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Me
                                Sorry Hun! Added you to the list

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Wanted to apologise to all the woohoos for not being able to spend more time with you all at AT6. Turned out I had a lot of stewarding shifts including an extra one helping out at the end. Usually Gabit has the registration room for an extra day for clean up. This time they had to be out by midnight. I was helping from the end of the closing ceremonies until 11:45 p.m. and then had to pack for an early morning flight so my nephew could sleep. By the time I got back to the lobby at 12:30 I had missed the chance to say goodbye to many. I also missed the opportunity to meet MR, sorry about that. Here's hoping AT7 will allow more time to meet and eat!

On a happier note, a huge thank you to all who contributed to the stripper shoes fund. Together we raised over 400 GBP for Hearing Dogs and S4K. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                                *hugs*

Sorry we missed you! Was lovely to see you, looking forward to AT7

Comment

Working...
                                X