The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It's why we have a chair by the kitchen window.
    Yep, that's exactly where I envisioned you - sat on Mom's chair peeping out from behind the curtains

But it depends. If the package fits trough the mail opening in the door, the hot one delivers. But if the package is too big, the postman with the bus comes to do a personal delivery. He's nice but not hot.

And that does sound icky.
    Ah, in that case you'll not be getting it from the hot one - just a personal delivery from the nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Yep, that's exactly where I envisioned you - sat on Mom's chair peeping out from behind the curtains
      Yeah...

Ah, in that case you'll not be getting it from the hot one - just a personal delivery from the nice one
      Drat!
      Well, I'll eagerly be awaiting the bills then.

The package too, of course.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I love packages in the mail. I hate it when I order something and it takes forever to get here!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

I do declare, since it is already tomorrow in the UK: I guess it would be quite appropriate to wish you a most gentile
          Happy Birthday Missy Josiane!
          Last edited by llp; 10 September 2012, 11:00 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*bouces in*

Thanks Laurie and Nola!

Lookit my pretty birthday pretties from Jumble vvv
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday
                Josi
                !!!

Hope it's goooood!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*bows*

Shouldn't you be off somewhere celebrating? Or are you going to do a tripple birthday bash tomorrow?

Comment

Awesome birthday art!

*hugs WooHoos*

The Nice One came!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I love packages in the mail. I hate it when I order something and it takes forever to get here!
                    But the wait is part of the fun!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Awesome birthday art!

*hugs WooHoos*

The Nice One came!
                      YAAAAAYYYY!!! Just don't let her eat them all at once

But the wait is part of the fun!
                      Not at this end - I kept asking myself if I put the right address, whether there might be a problem at Customs, is it even ALLOWED to send English food to The Netherlands???

And did I actually understand what she described and get the right thing?

Comment

YAAAAAYYYY!!! Just don't let her eat them all at once
                        I'll tell her to spread them over the day

Not at this end - I kept asking myself if I put the right address, whether there might be a problem at Customs, is it even ALLOWED to send English food to The Netherlands???

And did I actually understand what she described and get the right thing?

Everything went just fine

And absolutely.

sigpic

Comment

Cool!

Tell her to try them with jam or honey.... or Marmite!

Comment

*bows*

Shouldn't you be off somewhere celebrating? Or are you going to do a tripple birthday bash tomorrow?
                            Just dropping in! Am down with the family now until Thursday for the birthdays
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Just dropping in! Am down with the family now until Thursday for the birthdays
                              Have fun

Right, I'm finished work for the week so I think I'm going to quit fighting and take myself and my sore throat, cough and headache off to bed

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Yes, go to bed and rest.

Josi, it's like Jumble said, have fun! (It's not stealing the words of others if I give credit, is it? )

Yesterday evening was my first dance class of the year. My body is so sore today. That's what you get for stopping during the summer. Oy!
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X