Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    This is why I hardly ever drink...
    So, what? Did you save up the whole year's drinking for that one week that you were here?

    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

    This is gonna take some thinking... I was hoping to avoid that...

    Edit: @the second song! Never heard it before.
    Ah, but you have........


    Skip to Day 8

    Comment


      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Meh. Be glad that 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer' didn't make the list.
      Or 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth'. Or that song about dressing up in women's clothes.

      Thinking is good. Maybe the Spencers will think we're very smart!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

      Comment


        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        So, what? Did you save up the whole year's drinking for that one week that you were here?

        Ah, but you have........


        Skip to Day 8
        I completly forgot about it. And it was nice to see all the arties! We make a lot of arties for Martinmass!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

        Comment


          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I completely forgot about it. And it was nice to see all the arties! We make a lot of arties for Martinmas!
          Indeed we do - that's what makes it such fun

          Comment


            Whoa, memory lane trip!

            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Meh. Be glad that 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer' didn't make the list.
            Or 'All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth'. Or that song about dressing up in women's clothes.

            Thinking is good. Maybe the Spencers will think we're very smart!

            I think it should have included this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29N10-TQ9KE

            Or, er, maybe not.

            Awesome theme. I love having inspiration handed to me on a plate like this.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Whoa, memory lane trip!




              I think it should have included this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29N10-TQ9KE
              Also this

              Okay it's not a Christmas song, but it's relevant! *nods*

              Or, er, maybe not.

              Awesome theme. I love having inspiration handed to me on a plate like this.
              Me too!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

              Comment


                I knew we should've asked for your input Cags - you always seem to find the weirdest vids

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Also this

                  Okay it's not a Christmas song, but it's relevant! *nods*


                  Oh so relevant given what my cat has just done in the litter tray.


                  Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I knew we should've asked for your input Cags - you always seem to find the weirdest vids
                  Is you calling me weird.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    As if I wood

                    Right - food is packed, off to Josi's via Cags' *bounces:

                    Comment


                      *bounces too*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                      Comment


                        a mini-WooHoo meet this weekend? ack! do you realize how jealous some of us become that we can't be there? Somehow, nibbling on chocolate, sipping (or guzzling) wine and laughing with other WooHoos sounds like an ideal weekend.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          On Thursday it was 77F/25C Friday got down to 37F/2.7C gotta love crazy Texas weather right now it's 36F/2C
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            a mini-WooHoo meet this weekend? ack! do you realize how jealous some of us become that we can't be there? Somehow, nibbling on chocolate, sipping (or guzzling) wine and laughing with other WooHoos sounds like an ideal weekend.
                            That's exactly right Nola We're just about to have dinner, courtesy of Andersons

                            I'msure you'll get to a WooHooMeet one day *hugs*

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              That's exactly right Nola We're just about to have dinner, courtesy of Andersons

                              I'msure you'll get to a WooHooMeet one day *hugs*
                              *sigh* wish I was there - have a lovely weekend guys *big hugs*

                              Comment


                                Had a brilliant MiniWooHooMeet at Josi's - a lovely relaxed, chatty day And her new home is great - plenty of room for several airbeds next time we have a full scale WooHooMeet

                                About the journey home I have only one thing to say.......

                                Spoiler:
                                CARROTS!!!!!!!


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X