The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in with hugs*
    You get a hug, and you get a hug, and you and you... you ALL get a hug!

*awaits the hysterical screams of joy*
    No?. Oh well.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good morning all - well I can't pack anything else. Everything is packed and ready to move except for one box of each room - need to leave a little out for me to use. They can be packed the night before without any problem - afterall, I won't be sleeping much that night! Now, all I need is for Wells Fargo to approve the loan - they are soooooo sloooooow! Then of course sign myself into debt for the rest of my life (and probably beyond).
      sigpic

Comment

*walks in shyly*

*waves*

Hey guys! Haven't been in here for ages! I'm so sorry! I didn't have my laptop with me to Australia and had limited access to internet that I mainly used to keep everyone updated on my FB...for those who have me on FB know

Anyway...I've been in Australia for the last 8 weeks and had a blast! linkie to FB pics

Soo....*hugs everyone*

I hope I didn't miss too much!
        sigpic

Comment

beautiful pics!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty certain that they had me in mind with the first of today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Jann!! *squishy hugs* Been nosing at your pics, looks like you had a fabulous time in Oz! What are you up to next then?!

Having a lovely evening watching the Last Night, waving our flags and happily spotting Josi's dad amongst the Chorus

*huggles Woohoos*

*dashes out*

Comment

Thanks Nola and Sarai! So far no plans to leave the Netherlands...but you never know! Last time I said I wouldn't go away for a while and all of a sudden I was planning this trip

Yey for the bits! I still like 'em!
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Jann!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Jann!! *squishy hugs* Been nosing at your pics, looks like you had a fabulous time in Oz! What are you up to next then?!

Having a lovely evening watching the Last Night, waving our flags and happily spotting Josi's dad amongst the Chorus

*huggles Woohoos*

*dashes out*
                  And I am just back home from the Last Night, tired of arm and hoarse of voice but happy and emotional. It's such an amazing atmosphere in there, I wish I could bottle it Especially loved the Olympians coming on and the whole chorus doing the Mo-bot! That was a real extra treat!

Glad you spotted my dad We had a pretty good view of both the performers and the prommers - we were up high at the side but front row of the top bit.
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome back Jann! You've been missed. Everything is pretty much about the same as you left it except for the things that have changed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Jann!

Hugs you all . <3
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* Welcome back! I've been following your trip on FB, and I must say I'm so jealous! Glad you had a great time.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Good morning all - well I can't pack anything else. Everything is packed and ready to move except for one box of each room - need to leave a little out for me to use. They can be packed the night before without any problem - afterall, I won't be sleeping much that night! Now, all I need is for Wells Fargo to approve the loan - they are soooooo sloooooow! Then of course sign myself into debt for the rest of my life (and probably beyond).
                        Sounds like you have things in hand! After everything you had to go through buying this house, I hope the actual move goes smoothly.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          *squishy huggles Jann* Welcome back! I've been following your trip on FB, and I must say I'm so jealous! Glad you had a great time.

Sounds like you have things in hand! After everything you had to go through buying this house, I hope the actual move goes smoothly.
                          You and me both. I'll be moving the 28th of Sept - only problem is - I still don't have anywhere to move to yet. Wells Fargo says they are still missing four items before they can close. But it's up to the (soon to be - I hope) former owner of the house to provide them before they can set a closing date. Unfortunately - she is now in Arizona so that just slows the process. So I guess I'll just go nutz while waiting for some good news!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Hugs Jann*

*Hugs Laurie*

*Hugs all Woohoo's*

OH and ...................

JACKIE

sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              And I am just back home from the Last Night, tired of arm and hoarse of voice but happy and emotional. It's such an amazing atmosphere in there, I wish I could bottle it Especially loved the Olympians coming on and the whole chorus doing the Mo-bot! That was a real extra treat!

Glad you spotted my dad We had a pretty good view of both the performers and the prommers - we were up high at the side but front row of the top bit.
                              Glad you had a good time, it looked like an incredible evening !

Comment

Happy Birthday LGJ!!!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X