The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    I wish I could name Castle episodes like that! I couldn't even guess what season that line was in, haha.
    I have to admit, I couldn't name most of them, but I did really enjoy that ep

And awesome pics

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

I SPOKE TO ELLIE AND I DIDN'T CRY!!!!!!!!! She'll be home sometime on Thursday so only 2 more day to go She was stood under the Effiel Tower debating whether to go up it or not
      Yay! So what did she decide?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Yay!
        Indeed I'm certainly a lot calmer and happier now I know when she'll be back

So what did she decide?
        I don't know Only had a quick chat and barely got a 'love you mommmy' out of her before she hung up.... good to know she's missed me as much as I missed her!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I don't know Only had a quick chat and barely got a 'love you mommmy' out of her before she hung up.... good to know she's missed me as much as I missed her!
          She will have - she was just afraid to say much in case she started crying

That wood be my story and I'd stick to it

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Nothing better than to watch Martin and Woohoo vids in the morning. I have bits of water in my eyes after watching some of them... Oh you Woohoos are a fantastic bunch! And Martin and Amanda are just awesome, and I'm so glad I met all of you! This thread is such a happy place (most of the time ) and you know there's always someone who will be there for you no matter what. *huggles everyone*
            Awww! *squishy huggles* So true

And can't wait to meet you in person at AT6! Not long to go now!

Love all the photos! Absolutely adore the one of you with Amanda (seriously awesome, and you look fantastic!) and also adore the one of you with Martin (another Woohoo met Martin! And he did the Martin!face!)

I SPOKE TO ELLIE AND I DIDN'T CRY!!!!!!!!! She'll be home sometime on Thursday so only 2 more day to go She was stood under the Effiel Tower debating whether to go up it or not
            Awww *huggles you too* Bet there'll be lots of tears at the reunion - not long now until you get her back I'm sure she's been having an amazing time!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Awesome pics LG! Love 'em. Thanks for sharing

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That wood be my story and I'd stick to it
                I know, but I think being spoilt by the Grandparents and spending time with her favourite Uncle takes precedent over missing me

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Awww *huggles you too* Bet there'll be lots of tears at the reunion - not long now until you get her back I'm sure she's been having an amazing time!
                Tears? Me? (okay maybe just a few!) I know she will have had a great time, almost 3 weeks away just south of Barcelona (2 of those without Mommy!) and a couple of days in Paris on the way back. What's not to love!
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Thank you all! I'm glad you like the pics!

Here you go. Focus on those feelings. Thursday will come by fast enough.

^ What she said.

*squishy huggles MR*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Pictures!

Martin's panel. Only four of them as I told you -- the other ones were so blurry or dark, we couldn't see anything.

To see other pictures from the convention, the link to the entire album is here: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...Canada%202012/

There are no pictures of Amanda's panel as my camera died Sunday afternoon, but there are better ones than what I would have taken on the internet anyway.

Martin & I (I make a very happy Magnus on that picture, lol.)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/jakiebleu/Personal/th_IMG_0067.jpg[/IMG]

Amanda & I (This picture is probably my favourite. It's my desktop picture since I came back. )

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/jakiebleu/Personal/th_050671-PH4N.jpg[/IMG]

If we're friends on Facebook, you've probably seen a few others, but I prefer not having too many pictures of me circulating publicly on the internet.
                    Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Good evening WooHoos!

Oh, missing daughters - been there! The constant ache...

Cool pics of the con.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Awww! Thank you for the pics Jakie!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          I've taken to ignoring that little voice..........

Comment

I've taken to ignoring that little voice..........

Haven't we all!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Haven't we all!
                              I think it's called a census? ..... concensus?.......conscience? Something like that. Whatever it is, I'm petty sure I don't have one

Comment

I just don't believe in hell at all.

*hugs WooHoos*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X