X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dee!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    ...... anymore than you have to make cruel and insulting remarks
    I'm sorry about implying a potential fangurl love relationship with RDA. It was wrong and I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings. I'm also sorry for any and all disturbing imagery it might have caused.

I was busy removing blu-tack and contemplating my bedroom wall...... which has looked like this since January 2009....

... and now looks like this.......
    Wow!

Yes, but that's the humane way
    Well that's sweet

Twitter is mad *nods* I only go there to pick up little titbit and pics about Martin (and since he's not on there I am very grateful to Gillian for keeping me up to date ), and very rarely tweet. 140 characters doesn't give much room for me to say anything worthwhile
    Good reason!
    Better than my boring politics one anyway
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Well I'm not sure what to say about your wall now Jumble. It looks so... normal. It's disturbing.
      Yeah....... it's going to take some getting used to

Nad, I loove twitter more then facebook... because there's so much more links there that take to you to interesting stuff, but I like reading on the net so try it see if it works for you and also give us your tweet name so I can follow you. LOL

Also, Laurie, CONGRATS ON YOUR '69! And have a great nap!
      I have some total strangers following me - have to wonder why

Comment

Yeah....... it's going to take some getting used to

I have some total strangers following me - have to wonder why
        Yeah, that happens to me too, but they usually go away after a while.

And on a totally unrelated note I'm stupid today. Takes forever to read something and even more to write it. But otherwise I feel fine.
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Dee!

I'm sorry about implying a potential fangurl love relationship with RDA. It was wrong and I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings. I'm also sorry for any and all disturbing imagery it might have caused.
          Aw, how can I not forgive you after such a sweet and sincere (?) apology? Just please don't do it again - my tummy is still weak after last week-end's sickness and can't cope with being turned like that

Wow!
          I know

Well that's sweet
          It's sweet that I wood prefer to kill you in an inhumane way?

And they say the English are strange

Good reason!
          Better than my boring politics one anyway
          It's my reason for even having internet access

Comment

And on a totally unrelated note I'm stupid today. Takes forever to read something and even more to write it. But otherwise I feel fine.
            Only today?

*runz*

Comment

Nad, I loove twitter more then facebook... because there's so much more links there that take to you to interesting stuff, but I like reading on the net so try it see if it works for you and also give us your tweet name so I can follow you. LOL

Edit: I wanted to say give us your tweet name so I can stalk you but I guess follow sounds less threatening
              Yes. I have seen some ...interesting links.

It's @DutchIndeed but there most likely won't be much to stalk. Or ''Follow''.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Only today?

*runz*

If I were into running I would run after you...

Mwuahahahahahahhahahahaa! *cough cough* Yeey! Tx
                sigpic

Comment

You're not stupid! Just... you know...

Aw, how can I not forgive you after such a sweet and sincere (?) apology? Just please don't do it again - my tummy is still weak after last week-end's sickness and can't cope with being turned like that

I know
                  I won't. I swear. I don't want you to throw up against that clear wall

EDIT: Not on any pics either...

It's sweet that I wood prefer to kill you in an inhumane way?

And they say the English are strange

It's my reason for even having internet access
                  *blinks*
                  Stop confusing me! *hides in a closet with Joe the Green Bunny* You're scaring Nad!

Only today?

*runz*
                  And I'm insulting?

sigpic

Comment

Mwuahahahahahahhahahahaa! *cough cough* Yeey! Tx
                    Funny. In my head that sounded like ''...I know where you live...''.
                    Very strange.

sigpic

Comment

I can't find you

I won't. I swear. I don't want you to throw up against that clear wall
                      Eeeeeww! That wood be..... messy

EDIT: Not on any pics either...
                      Are you suggesting that there may be some new/different pics on that wall?

There could be...........

*blinks*
                      Stop confusing me! *hides in a closet with Joe the Green Bunny* You're scaring Nad!
                      Aw, *huggles* You know I'd never hurt you

The Bunny on the other hand.........

And I'm insulting?
                      What? I was just trying to clarify whether it was a temporary or permanent stupidity that had infested our beloved Dee *smiles innocently*

Comment

I'm just gonna take this as a compliment

Funny. In my head that sounded like ''...I know where you live...''.
                        Very strange.
                        I have no idea what you're talking about...

Btw, I have a TV on my iPad, apparently there's this application for Eastern Europe and I get all the programs I'd normally get on the TV. And! As it turns out we're all paying for this service regardless if you're using it or not.
                        And I took out my TV three months ago, and I missed it, so I'm glad for this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Weird but I was under the impression that the Bunny is Pink. What's going on with the WORLD?????!

Edit: And yes, I believe you Jumble ...no appreciation whatsoever...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            From APA:

*goofy smile*
                            Very very cool. Nice one Joe and APA!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I can't find you
                              I... don't know why that is. I have no knowledge about Twitter search.

Eeeeeww! That wood be..... messy
                              Yeah!

Are you suggesting that there may be some new/different pics on that wall?

There could be...........

Oooooooooooh. Dumdumdum...

Aw, *huggles* You know I'd never hurt you

The Bunny on the other hand.........

*hides Joe*

What? I was just trying to clarify whether it was a temporary or permanent stupidity that had infested our beloved Dee *smiles innocently*
                              Ah. Well in that case... wood you believe her if she said it was only temporary?

sigpic

Comment

Btw, I have a TV on my iPad, apparently there's this application for Eastern Europe and I get all the programs I'd normally get on the TV. And! As it turns out we're all paying for this service regardless if you're using it or not.
                                And I took out my TV three months ago, and I missed it, so I'm glad for this.
                                That's good

Weird but I was under the impression that the Bunny is Pink. What's going on with the WORLD?????!

Edit: And yes, I believe you Jumble ...no appreciation whatsoever...
                                *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X