The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    You know, I was thinking about something funny while catching up today, and I just remembered it. I find it a bit ironic that I'm the Multi-Shipping Woohoo, but that I don't have a S.H.I.P membership! I wonder why is that. *scratches head*
    Signing up is so easy!

Love them Nad!
    I had forgotten about that picture. We never actually saw that scene in any episode, did we? I sure hope it is part of a deleted scene that will be on the DVDs.
    Nope.
    But I bet it's not nearly as shippy as it looks on the pics
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah for stitches out!

Lol for banana phones (even though dad is a bit addled at the moment - he *will* get better!)

Yummy Martin Picspam

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

You know, I was thinking about something funny while catching up today, and I just remembered it. I find it a bit ironic that I'm the Multi-Shipping Woohoo, but that I don't have a S.H.I.P membership! I wonder why is that. *scratches head*
        Could it be because you haven't applied?

And how many of those are left?
        Lots!

Go Jumble! You can do it!
        Funny how this turned into a one-WooHoo quest But yes, I'm pretty sure I can

And knowing Martin is involved.
        He's not involved in the UK Primeval - and I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that I loved Primeval loooong before Martin got involved But knowing that he's doing New World definitely doubles my interest

Comment

I can't help it, I laughed at the fruit phones. I've had to hide the oranges out of fear of being prank-called.

*lots of love and good vibes going Nad's way* *huggles*

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Stitches removed and not one finger fell off! They do hurt a lot now though after pulling out the stitches. Now I just got a call...my car alarm is going off??? Got to see what's happening.
          *hugs* I'm so pleased no fingers fell off!
          I hope your car is okay!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Signing up is so easy!
            Well, since it's *that* easy. What does one do to sign up?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Nope.
            But I bet it's not nearly as shippy as it looks on the pics
            Ha! Probably not. But we can hope, right? Until the DVDs are out at least.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Could it be because you haven't applied?
            *points up*

Funny how this turned into a one-WooHoo quest But yes, I'm pretty sure I can
            And I will laugh if you're asleep when we hit 69000.

He's not involved in the UK Primeval - and I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say that I loved Primeval loooong before Martin got involved But knowing that he's doing New World definitely doubles my interest
            Right!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I can't help it, I laughed at the fruit phones. I've had to hide the oranges out of fear of being prank-called.

Well, since it's *that* easy. What does one do to sign up?
              I'll pm you the info as soon as I get my laptop back - should be tomorrow

And I will laugh if you're asleep when we hit 69000.
              You'd laugh?

You seriously think I'd go to sleep if we were anywhere near it?

Comment

Are we there yet?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'll pm you the info as soon as I get my laptop back - should be tomorrow

You'd laugh?

You seriously think I'd go to sleep if we were anywhere near it?
                  Yes, I'd laugh. *evil grin*

And lol, probably not!
                  sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread*

So siiiiiileeeeent...

Echo echo echo .... echo....

Just came back home from dance class. I feel good.

Oh and strike news: Still not going back to school until April 18th. That's the date of the next student general meeting. *sighs* I'm tired of this situation.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not good to *still* be out of school. At this rate the entire semester is going to be lost.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Not good to *still* be out of school. At this rate the entire semester is going to be lost.
                        Yep. That's my fear. They can postpone it to a certain point. Our teachers' syndicate states that they can't be in school after June 15, and they're pretty adamant for it to stay that way even with they strike going on. The semester usually end around the end of May, so they have a few weeks they can get there, but that's not enough. I will have missed 6 weeks of classes by April 18th. My friend said they maybe could do evening classes or something like that, but that's IF we go back in the next few weeks. (And I'd HATE evening classes because that would mean I'd have to stop dancing - so DO NOT want to even think about that possibility!) Honestly, I'm extremely worried. Losing a semester is complicated, not just for students, but for the schools and governments and everyone involved in the education system.

*sighs*
                        sigpic

Comment

That's every picture in my main Martin folder in PB - 696 of them

Now to open some subfolders.......
                          So many pictures!

Then again I wouldn't have expected anything less from you!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          When we were kids, my dad thought it was HILARIOUS to pretend bananas were guns, and point them at us and say "Watch out, this banana's loaded". It wasn't even original. He copied it straight from Bananaman
                          In here my brother used to do that! It's even on camera when he uses the banana's as guns as a 7 or 8 year old boy! So cute!

Yep. That's my fear. They can postpone it to a certain point. Our teachers' syndicate states that they can't be in school after June 15, and they're pretty adamant for it to stay that way even with they strike going on. The semester usually end around the end of May, so they have a few weeks they can get there, but that's not enough. I will have missed 6 weeks of classes by April 18th. My friend said they maybe could do evening classes or something like that, but that's IF we go back in the next few weeks. (And I'd HATE evening classes because that would mean I'd have to stop dancing - so DO NOT want to even think about that possibility!) Honestly, I'm extremely worried. Losing a semester is complicated, not just for students, but for the schools and governments and everyone involved in the education system.

*sighs*
                          That sucks! But from what I understand the students are striking right? But don't they realize that they need to go to school soonish in order *not* to loose the semester? It's just that I've never heard before of all the students striking! Normally it are the teachers in here And since those are part of a union they get paid by those during a strike and nothing really gets "lost". Also in here it's usually not more than a day...
                          I can realize that the whole situation isn't right! This not only messes up the semester, but I think your plans in general!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello you all, a nice link in the Artwork for All Thread led me here I haven't been here before, but The S/J thread has really made me like the S.H.I.P. So I've thought I'd stop by.
                            Awsome picspam, Jumble! XD

I didn't want to come without contribution, so I decided to bring my SHIP-Bus. The pics are from last year, but I hope you still like it^^

sigpic

Comment

I've discovered that I really like photo retouching and spent some time tonight playing with a few of the wonderful pics that Jumble posted. (Yay for Martinpicspam and for what it inspires!) Thank you Jumble!!!

A few examples to pretty up the thread even more:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Are we there yet?
                                Not quite - 135 to go!

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                                Hello you all, a nice link in the Artwork for All Thread led me here I haven't been here before, but The S/J thread has really made me like the S.H.I.P. So I've thought I'd stop by.
                                Awsome picspam, Jumble! XD

I didn't want to come without contribution, so I decided to bring my SHIP-Bus. The pics are from last year, but I hope you still like it^^

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2796/shipbuskopie.th.jpg
                                Welcome Snow White - love the Hippy Bus collection

Awesome artwork Estrela

Comment

Working...
                                X