• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Yes, try it!
    Worked perfectly!

Oops.
    Indeed

But at least you were paying him some attention........ today

*waves to Luci and sends her a hug* Come up here and say Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      He won't feel neglected, he knows his WooHoos love him

Ah, but it bears repeating, often

Wait! You thought about him the other day??? Is this not, for all WooHoos, a daily event? I'm sooo disappointed in you

Of course, there are those among us for whom a Martin thought happens hourly, so I guess that makes up for your lack of attention
      And I'm thankful for that

Btw, that friend of mine that borrowed the DVDs is almost at the end of S4 and she called yesterday to ask "Where is S5?????" And she's in love with Tesla.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Nekkid Martin!

Lovely MartinArt too, Dee

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Isn't that how it works?

That's just spooky

*hides purple hat under the bus*

Oh, but I am!

Or an idiot
        Ah. Good

*reads*
        I did not intentionally make the quote look like that!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nekkid Martin!

Lovely MartinArt too, Dee

Wheeere???

And thanks

Ah. Good

*reads*
          I choose to ignore the implications.
          And when I take up knitting I'm gonna make you all multicolored shawls
          sigpic

Comment

*waves* hia all only a short visit ANZAC march soon
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

*stares in disbelief at Jumble's wall*

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Nekkid Martin!
                What? Where?? Oh, got it

I thought for a moment I wood have to dash in with The Quilt

*reads*

I'm off to bed, hopefully to get more than the one hour's sleep I got last night

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin, sadly not nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                  *waves* hia all only a short visit ANZAC march soon
                  *waves back* Have fun!!!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

WoodNight Jumble
                  sigpic

Comment

*crawls in, all sleepy*

Just so you know... that electrical fault I mentioned last week that was at work? Yeahhh, still happening. So tired, but not able to sleep.

I had quotes but they've gone.
                    And I don't remember what I was going to say!

*huggles you all, especially Laurie for the hand*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((Wendy))))

You know, you could try drinking something for the sleep problem?
                      sigpic

Comment

*flops in*

Went running for the first time in 4 months today. OW. It doesn't matter that I'm in amazing shape from doing Bikram Yoga 5x/week since January. Running is HARD.

Also go rear-ended while stopped at a red light today by a guy going to a funeral. At least he's willing to pay for the damage, no questions asked. I got an estimate from my guy and it'll take a day to fix up my bumper. Suburbanites are terrible drivers. He was looking at his GPS when he hit me. The last accident I was in, the chick was texting. Argh. Only 5 more weeks until I'm an urban girl again.

I'm actually going away (again) tomorrow. The sister I'm living with is taking me and our older sister on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas for my birthday. We've never done a trip together, just the 3 of us, so it should be really nice.
                        A little aside here. Some of you know how much I love to use social media (if I'm your Facebook friend and you forgot... I'm not surprised that you did ) but I decided to get a twitter account so I could legally stalk famous people.

OK it happened because my government was falling and The Netherlands is a nation of tweeting people, but the first reason is cooler.
                        But anyway what I was going to say was that twitter is even more odd than FB! 140 characters makes usually long winded people seem very mean. And verbally challenged. *nods*
                        My journey into the dark corners of the virtual world scares me.

End of intermezzo. carry on.
                        I like twitter more than Facebook. It's much more informative. I find a lot of really useful information via twitter. And have made some random, but awesome friends!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

my girls went on a sister cruise - they had a terrific time together. No husbands, no boyfriend, just the three girls. Hope you have a good time. Sorry about the rear-ending!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the accident MoB, luckily no one was hurt. And yeeey for the cruise!
                            sigpic

Comment

((((Wendy))))

You know, you could try drinking something for the sleep problem?
                              There's nothing alcoholic in this house... Though I'm not sure that would help me sleep, actually. D'oh.

*hugs*

*hugs MoB* I'm glad no one was hurt and that you're okay. I hope you get it fixed soon. I can't stand people who text whilst driving, or phone, or fiddle with things.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                my girls went on a sister cruise - they had a terrific time together. No husbands, no boyfriend, just the three girls. Hope you have a good time. Sorry about the rear-ending!
                                I hope we have a good time. I think we will. I haven't seen one of my sister's in 4+ years, so it will be good to just be together, I think.

Sorry for the accident MoB, luckily no one was hurt. And yeeey for the cruise!
                                Exactly so. I've just had bad luck driving in the suburbs.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                There's nothing alcoholic in this house... Though I'm not sure that would help me sleep, actually. D'oh.

*hugs*

*hugs MoB* I'm glad no one was hurt and that you're okay. I hope you get it fixed soon. I can't stand people who text whilst driving, or phone, or fiddle with things.
                                I do too.

I know this won't help right now, but for the future, have you tried a melatonin supplement? When my sleep gets wonky, I take one (3mg) about 30 minutes before bed. They say if you do that for a week, it helps reset your circadian rhythm. Just a thought.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X