The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
    Shall I bring you some... goodies to Chevron?
    Sure, why not? That's got to be worth a giggle or two

Though I'd much rather have the real thing

Comment

Re: The P pasta ......Try Hawkins Bazaar (or Amazon )
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

You know I really need to drop by more frequently. I am shocked... SHOCKED mind you, by the complete and utter dominance of talk of pasta shaped penises in this thread...

... that might be the other way round... although to be fair, I've seen a fair bit of spaghetti on my time.

*ahem*

Anyway.

*huggles* MOB for pesky flu, and Wendy for pesky migraine.

Enjoy PS and Sanctuary Josi!

Thanks for the AT/RD video clip. Love it!

I'd stay and do a little jig, touch of juggling, some magic tricks y'know, just to amuse the spencers down there lurking, but actually yawning my ars...head off right now and I'm not about to pass up the remotest chance of actually getting a decent night's sleep. Woodnight all.

*shuffles out wafting broccoli smoke*

P.S. How come talk of suggestively shaped pasta attracts so many guests?
        sigpic

Comment

Huggles WooHoos!

I think the migraine is catching...I've got it now

Sorry you're sick MoB - I got my flu shot about 10 days ago when I went to see my doctor for the sinus infection. Being a teacher, I get exposed constantly. I suppose you're in a similar situation.

Wisdom for today...

sigpic

Comment

You know it is one thing that this conversation about p*** pasta was on the Gabit thread, but to spread over here to the WooHoo thread, I am really getting shocked! Where is the decorum! ET-H look what you have started! hee hee hee!

Anyhow, hey everyone....all boxes have been emptied or repacked (like photos). I'm not through but no more boxes anywhere....all folded up for the next move or stored away with precious stuff I just don't know what to do with. And, I have 4 large boxes for Goodwill to deliver tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for the bookcase (hopefully to be delivered tomorrow) and still items to be put away. This is the first newish apartment I've lived in that has lights in all the rooms. Not sure what I'll do with my lamps. I have two in use, but haven't found a place for the other two yet! Plus there are things scattered around that haven't found a home yet (especially in my office). And of course the walls....have some hanging up of picture and TSE things that need to be put up. Tomorrow I intend to do nothing! Well take the stuff to Goodwill but basically nothing useful! But, there is an end in site. YEAH!

Oooh and love you idea of CHOCOLATE therapy....excellent!
            sigpic

Comment

@ the p's

Watched Uprising and I think MoB has it right, I liked it more then I thought I would.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*skips in*

Hello my dear Woohoos!

Ummmm... Lovely discussion you guys are having in here... Yes? *scratches head* I have no comments to make.
                Eh.

Here are a few pictures from the convention! (Notice how subtly the subject is changed. ;P)
                There is a report on my LJ (link in siggy), but it is friends locked. I think it's a bit long to post here, but if you want to read it and don't have LJ, nudge me. I'll be my pleasure to send it to you. I did post the panel summary part on the Sanctuary community though: HERE.

Pictures: (spoilered because eh... because...)
                The lighting was bad. I corrected them on iPhoto, they're okay-ish, but at least, I have a few. The important memories and images are forever in my mind anyway.
                Spoiler:
                Agam's panel

Agam and someone dressed in a SGU costume. She insisted on wearing the googles!

Me, Agam and my friend Annie
                (Who agreed for me to put this picture here, since she's coming to AT6 too! Those attending, you'll see her around during the weekend. )

(And yes, as MoB pointed out to me on LJ... I'm tiny. )

Again, I had a lovely afternoon meeting her! Such a lovely person!

Now going to bed.

*twirls out*

*leaves huggles behind for Woohoos to pick up*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  *skips in*

Hello my dear Woohoos!

Ummmm... Lovely discussion you guys are having in here... Yes? *scratches head* I have no comments to make.
                  Eh.

Here are a few pictures from the convention! (Notice how subtly the subject is changed. ;P)
                  There is a report on my LJ (link in siggy), but it is friends locked. I think it's a bit long to post here, but if you want to read it and don't have LJ, nudge me. I'll be my pleasure to send it to you. I did post the panel summary part on the Sanctuary community though: HERE.

Pictures: (spoilered because eh... because...)
                  The lighting was bad. I corrected them on iPhoto, they're okay-ish, but at least, I have a few. The important memories and images are forever in my mind anyway.
                  Spoiler:
                  Agam's panel

Agam and someone dressed in a SGU costume. She insisted on wearing the googles!

Me, Agam and my friend Annie
                  (Who agreed for me to put this picture here, since she's coming to AT6 too! Those attending, you'll see her around during the weekend. )

(And yes, as MoB pointed out to me on LJ... I'm tiny. )

Again, I had a lovely afternoon meeting her! Such a lovely person!

Now going to bed.

*twirls out*

*leaves huggles behind for Woohoos to pick up*
                  Love the pictures....grabs a huggle (thank you) and departs!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    @ the p's

Watched Uprising and I think MoB has it right, I liked it more then I thought I would.
                    I keep seeing this comment, which makes me wonder why people were expecting not to like it

Thanks for the pics and the report Jakie LOVE this bit:

"When she entered the room, there was Amanda Tapping, all warm welcoming, and Damian all smiles, and Martin, who scared her. She said he always sort of scared her, even as she got to know him. It’s only at the end of shooting season 2 that she realized what a big teddy bear he was, but that he was also all business when it came to the job, which is one of his great qualities in her opinion."
                    A big, cuddly teddy bear - yep, that's exactly what he is...... just watch out for the occasional growl
                    Last edited by Jumble; 18 October 2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

*huggles Mob through hazmat suit* Hope you get better soon hon!

*huggles Wendy too* Also get better!

Jakie that is so cool! And I love your report! Awesome!

*giggles again at the pasta*

My second day of vacation and I'm working on dad's site again. Finally it's getting somewhere LOL! (I re-started three times so far with different programs because of what he wanted )

And I tried not to..but I must rant in here for a second(sorry)
                      Spoiler:

I really tried to be nice to my brother's GF but lately it's going downwards again...mainly because we have different ideas about how to raise our dogs. When I'm alone with them it went perfect...but normally speaking when their youngest dog comes in Tjinta starts behaving like a lunatic. Very insecure and the dog growls/barks at her. One time Tjinta even ran up the stairs after me...while she's never walked stairs before.
                      So yesterday after she was downgrading me again my mom finally said something about it...and later when I went for a walk with Tjinta...they wanted to go along...and again started b*tching to me about that Tjinta isn't that wonderful etc etc. Instead of believing me that she really does behave different with them around and is insecure. So the blame went to me.
                      Also she really downgraded the thing that we won on Sunday. Saying it was only Tjinta(nothing that I did helped) and only from that, nothing special...blah blah blah

I'm just so sick and tired of this nonsense and this is just the tip of the iceberg(lots more going on) that I don't know what to do because I *was* really close with my brother...but lately that is changing too because of her. My parents also think the same way btw

Back to normal happy Woohoo-ing

*huggles all*
                      Last edited by starlover; 18 October 2011, 02:09 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

"When she entered the room, there was Amanda Tapping, all warm welcoming, and Damian all smiles, and Martin, who scared her. She said he always sort of scared her, even as she got to know him. It’s only at the end of shooting season 2 that she realized what a big teddy bear he was, but that he was also all business when it came to the job, which is one of his great qualities in her opinion."

A big, cuddly teddy bear - yep, that's exactly what he is...... just watch out for the occasional growl
                        I thought you'd like that. The minute she started talking about the different directors, my mind went straight to you and I told myself "You must remember the next few minutes."
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought you'd like that. The minute she started talking about the different directors, my mind went straight to you and I told myself "You must remember the next few minutes."
                          My name has long been synonymous with 'Martin' and 'Wood', but now it's linked to 'director' too? Love it!! Thank you

Jann, don't apologise for ranting *hugs*

For what it's worth, my opinion is...
                          Spoiler:
                          that the GF is envious of your success with Tjinta and your closeness to your brother, and possibly feels threatened and insecure by both of those things. It's hard to know exactly, because I don't know her or your brother, but I think it's likely that she looks at you and sees what we see - a very clever, intelligent and thoroughly nice girl who sets her sights high and then works hard to achieve them. She may feel that you've set a high bar for her to live up to in your brother's eyes, so maybe she deals with that by putting you down and trying to get him to see you in a less favourable light

Not sure how you can get around it though, except to just ignore her jibes and be as pleasant as possible towards her.

I appear to be in an odd mood.......... no idea where these came from

Comment

I keep seeing this comment, which makes me wonder why people were expecting not to like it

Because Amanda directed it. Lol, now that sounds even worse.

Uprising.
                            Spoiler:
                            I knew that she wont be in it as much as she's in other eps since she was directing, and she's my fav character.
                            - not really a spoiler but just in case.

That's priceless. Glad you had such a great time!!!!

(((huggles Jann)))

Spoiler:
                            I had a similar problem with my brothers g/f way back when, and we're not close any more even though the gf is long gone, so I would suggest that you resolve it. Maybe have a talk with both of them together, just to be fair, if that doesn't work out then just with your brother. *hugs again*
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 18 October 2011, 04:18 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Because Amanda directed it. Lol, now that sounds even worse.

Uprising.
                              Spoiler:
                              I knew that she wont be in it as much as she's in other eps since she was directing, and she's my fav character.
                              - not really a spoiler but just in case.
                              Uprising

Spoiler:
                              Ah, I see. I have the opposite point of view - I enjoy eps that don't focus on Magnus, because it gives us a chance to see more of the other characters. I don't really have a favourite character, I like them all equally (well, almost equally ) and for different reasons

That's priceless. Glad you had such a great time!!!!
                              Priceless indeed

It reminded me of when I met Julia and Tracey (from GABIT) in Starbucks at TSE. As soon as I said "I'm Jumble", Tracey said "Oh! Martin Wood!"

Comment

It reminded me of when I met Julia and Tracey (from GABIT) in Starbucks at TSE. As soon as I said "I'm Jumble", Tracey said "Oh! Martin Wood!"
                                Haha! Couldn't have said it better. It's funny to know what people associate with us and our usernames.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X