The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    Not really a spoiler, but since it is in reply to a spoiler, I will include the tags:
    Spoiler:
    I think you could be right. I know that the one time I tried on a corset I tended to have my hands on my mid section a lot. I seems to be instinct or habit because everything is just squished in there. I cannot wait until I can buy my corset!
    I just think it's best to err on the side of caution - those that haven't seen it may want to know absolutely nothing about it, and I don't want to slip up and spoil it for them

Laurie, major spoiler for what? Tempus? Otherwise how do I know if I want to read it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I just think it's best to err on the side of caution - those that haven't seen it may want to know absolutely nothing about it, and I don't want to slip up and spoil it for them

Laurie, major spoiler for what? Tempus? Otherwise how do I know if I want to read it or not
      Took care of the problem.....sorry. Didn't occur to me to do that! Me bad!

Waves to Jumble & MoB & LadyGalaxyJ!
      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *crosses fingers* Sorry about the other MW coming back early though, that really sucks And especially given that you were so enjoying working there. Really hope this other opportunity works out for you now!

^^This
        Thanks! It looks like it might work out. Whoosh. What a relief! Will know later today or tomorrow.

Three years ago today, Nad opened this thread (with a little encouragement from me ) so that we wood have a safe place to talk about The Awesome Martin Wood. Here are some of the posts that appeared during the first few hours.......... And THAT, my dear WooHoos, is proof positive that it was Nad that first introduced the word 'sex' to this thread Ain't that the truth? To celebrate this special day, and show just how much the WooHoo Clan has grown....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJI_9RuQXqY
        *Standing O*

I HEART the vid SO MUCH Jumble! All my sisters is right. Love to everyone. <3

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hey all - this is a truly big MAJOR SPOILER - so don't and I mean DON'T LOOK unless you really want to read this! BTW - this is a Sanctuary Spoiler - have no idea which episode it is!

Spoiler:
        Looking at the U-tube Sanctuary upcoming episodes info and had to check this out several times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....and oh yes I did see it. Magnus has a new romance this season and "she" is a lovely tom-boyish type woman with long hair. And there is one big kiss - that's what I saw. Wonder how that is going to play with some of the viewers. Personally not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what others do, nor (obviously) do I mind watching....and trust me, it was one very verrrrry sexy kiss!
        This spoiler has had me squeeing for a while now. So happy about it.

*waves back*

Off to go hang with Lana and Baby Becky. Catch y'all later! xo
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks Think I'll pass

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *waves*

Thanks! It looks like it might work out. Whoosh. What a relief! Will know later today or tomorrow.
          *crosses fingers*

*Standing O*

I HEART the vid SO MUCH Jumble! All my sisters is right. Love to everyone. <3
          Glad you like it - the song just seemed to fit us perfectly

Comment

Hey all - this is a truly big MAJOR SPOILER - so don't and I mean DON'T LOOK unless you really want to read this! BTW - this is a Sanctuary Spoiler - have no idea which episode it is!

Spoiler:
            Looking at the U-tube Sanctuary upcoming episodes info and had to check this out several times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....and oh yes I did see it. Magnus has a new romance this season and "she" is a lovely tom-boyish type woman with long hair. And there is one big kiss - that's what I saw. Wonder how that is going to play with some of the viewers. Personally not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what others do, nor (obviously) do I mind watching....and trust me, it was one very verrrrry sexy kiss!
            Yes!!! *fist pump*
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*giggles*

Boy, did I have to clean that up for GW

Classic. And the first Helen/Nigel sig I have ever seen!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              Jumble I loved the fan video. Such amazing people we have on this thread. Glad i came over and met all of you.
              Aww!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              A tiny bit of RL update first. I injured my foot in dance class last night. Made a band landing and it twisted a bit under me. I think it might be sprained, but I'm not sure. It's not swollen too much, but I've had this sharp pain in it all day now... And it goes without saying that I'm not doing tap dancing tonight, and probably won't be dancing tomorrow either. *sighs*
              *hugs*

Errr...
              Making money on my username behind my back are we? I always hated capitalism.

Yes.

I think that's because we haven't seen much of Helen and Nigel together... Well, aside from Normandy, and they sort of said she was with James at the time. But I'm sure they could make it so she was with Nigel for a while during her life.

LOL.
              But you're right. We need a Sanctuary episode set in the '60s.
              *nods* On both counts.

It's for the episode
              Spoiler:
              Monsoon. Ep 4

That's in spoilers because it might spoil the other way around. In case you've seen the spoiler but want to be surprised
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Three years ago today, Nad opened this thread (with a little encouragement from me ) so that we wood have a safe place to talk about The Awesome Martin Wood. Here are some of the posts that appeared during the first few hours.......... And THAT, my dear WooHoos, is proof positive that it was Nad that first introduced the word 'sex' to this thread Ain't that the truth? To celebrate this special day, and show just how much the WooHoo Clan has grown.......
                Awesome vid, Jumble!
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Classic. And the first Helen/Nigel sig I have ever seen!

And probably the last

It's for the episode
                  Spoiler:
                  Monsoon. Ep 4

That's in spoilers because it might spoil the other way around. In case you've seen the spoiler but want to be surprised
                  A reverse spoiler?

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Awesome vid, Jumble!
                  Glad you like it - thanks for the pics

Comment

And probably the last
                    Some people just don't see a good ship when it's right in front of them... *shakes head*

A reverse spoiler?
                    Yes
                    Because the spoiler is in a promo. Some people watch promo's, but don't read speculation
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

*sees spoiler buttons*

*runs away screaming*

Wait.
                      *runs back to huggle you all*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I hate my job more and more everyday!!!! I need hugs! (though Jumble's vid cheered me up a little)

*waves to Pol (I've almost finished the S/J vid you requested)*
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          *pokes head in*

*sees spoiler buttons*

*runs away screaming*

Wait.
                          Hey... hugs always come first.
                          *hugs*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          I hate my job more and more everyday!!!! I need hugs! (though Jumble's vid cheered me up a little)

*waves to Pol (I've almost finished the S/J vid you requested)*
                          *sends Big Hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Glad you liked it

*huggles*

Thank you, and I'm glad you did too! *hugs*

I really like that pic of you in the hat
                            Thanks it is one of my favorite pics i send to people
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Some people just don't see a good ship when it's right in front of them... *shakes head*
                              You know me, I don't 'do' ship

Yes
                              Because the spoiler is in a promo. Some people watch promo's, but don't read speculation
                              Oh, I see I saw a pic the other day in a piece of artwork that is a MASSIVE spoiler - so much so that I'm not going to tell a soul

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              *pokes head in*

*sees spoiler buttons*

*runs away screaming*

Wait.
                              *huggles Wendy*

It's ok, spoilers can't hurt you as long as you don't click

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Only a little? Aw

Have you heard anymore about that job you interviewed for? *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                              Thanks it is one of my favorite pics i send to people
                              I can see why

Comment

Okay, hi WooHoos!
                                Jumble invited me to show you a poster I made today. I hope you will like it

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X