Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, that video was fab, made me smile so much

(((((Woohoos)))))

Everyone has gone home, I'm alone in the studio again. Clock-watching...

Comment

Jumble I loved the fan video. Such amazing people we have on this thread. Glad i came over and met all of you.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Jumble, that video was fab, made me smile so much

(((((Woohoos)))))

Everyone has gone home, I'm alone in the studio again. Clock-watching...
        Glad you liked it

*huggles*

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
        Jumble I loved the fan video. Such amazing people we have on this thread. Glad i came over and met all of you.
        Thank you, and I'm glad you did too! *hugs*

I really like that pic of you in the hat

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Glad you liked it

*huggles*
          We should clearly have a Woohoo convention (although obviously not restricted to Woohoos!), with Martin and Amanda as the guests...

Comment

We should clearly have a Woohoo convention (although obviously not restricted to Woohoos!), with Martin and Amanda as the guests...

Sure - your place or mine?

Comment

Sure - your place or mine?

Yours - you have more bedrooms. And Andersons.

We have definitely had this conversation before

Comment

Yours - you have more bedrooms. And Andersons.
                Yeah, I know that's the real reason

We have definitely had this conversation before
                I'm sure we have

But I might not have room for Amanda........ can I we just have Martin?

Comment

But I might not have room for Amanda........ can I we just have Martin?

I'm sure you aren't taking my suggestion seriously...

Comment

I'm sure you aren't taking my suggestion seriously...

But......... um.......

It's your own fault - you were the one that mentioned Martin and bedrooms

Go on then, how are we going to organise it?

Comment

Ahhhh! So much to catch up on! Lovely artwork! Can you believe RL's been crazy enough and I didn't have time (or the inspiration) to do anything Woohoo/PTB-related? *hangs head in shame* (Yes, I did make 2 pieces out of the last Sanctuary, but that was to be expected. )

A tiny bit of RL update first. I injured my foot in dance class last night. Made a band landing and it twisted a bit under me. I think it might be sprained, but I'm not sure. It's not swollen too much, but I've had this sharp pain in it all day now... And it goes without saying that I'm not doing tap dancing tonight, and probably won't be dancing tomorrow either. *sighs*

I hate when that happens.

Aside from that, everything is going well! And I have a beautiful smile in my face from catching up on the thread!

It does get a bit confusing with LG and lg
                      Eh.
                      You can always call me Jakie if it gets too confusing. I do answer to my name too... when it is well spelled... (*eyes Jann* )

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Meh. I lurk on the art thread and I've been capitalizing LG for a while, so it's no problem for me
                      Errr...
                      Making money on my username behind my back are we? I always hated capitalism.

Woo....... quiet around here today - where is everybody?

Me? I've been PSing

It's supposed to be black and white, but you know me - just can't resist the colours

I didn't quote all the artwork posted in the last 15 pages because it would have been too long, but I wanted to say how much I liked this one! (And because I couldn't seem to green you.)

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Tempus:

Spoiler:
                      Lovedddddddd the episode!
                      Though time travels give me headache ...but after 113 years...uhm...there still will be 2 Helens *is confused*
                      And I'm also wondering if blonde Helen was pregnant during Tempus *has never understood how she managed to transfer (and where????) Ashley's fetus
                      Tempus, although I don't think it's really spoilery. Oh anyway, not taking chances.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think it was MoB who answered your question? I think so too that Ashley was conceived in ~1888, during the Jack the Ripper killings, but I do get why you wondered if she was pregnant.

She touched her belly on more than one occasion, which is so not something Helen usually does. That's what made ME wander anyway, but she does say in SFA that she kept the embryo frozen for 100 years, so she can't have been pregnant later on.

And just to say that the way you guys have been talking about Tempus is perfectly fine with me. So long as spoilers are labelled, I think it's fine. (Yes, you already agreed on that, but I wanted to say it too. ;P)

Ahhh....*must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers
                      *sends encouraging vibes to Sarai* Hope you get to see it soon! And really happy for you on the new house!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      I guess we see Helen/Tesla the same. I appreciate Magnus shipping with many. Just not any of the kids TYVM.
                      That just makes me shudder. Although I do respect other ships, I just do not get it AT ALL.

I have noticed that Helen is a very shippable character. I think I've seen about everyone linked to her except for Nigel...
                      I think that's because we haven't seen much of Helen and Nigel together... Well, aside from Normandy, and they sort of said she was with James at the time. But I'm sure they could make it so she was with Nigel for a while during her life.

Oh absolutely. Most definitely. I just know Nigel dumped her as soon as he got the chance with Helen.
                      Seriously. Wait untill we finally get that '60's episode. John's gone, the fling with James is over, Nikola is hiding... I'm sure we get lng haired pot smoking Nigel love. *nods*
                      LOL.
                      But you're right. We need a Sanctuary episode set in the '60s.

Three years ago today, Nad opened this thread (with a little encouragement from me ) so that we wood have a safe place to talk about The Awesome Martin Wood. Here are some of the posts that appeared during the first few hours.......... And THAT, my dear WooHoos, is proof positive that it was Nad that first introduced the word 'sex' to this thread Ain't that the truth? To celebrate this special day, and show just how much the WooHoo Clan has grown.......
                      What a lovely vid Jumble! I was grinning like an idiot at my computer! *hugs Woohoos*

*giggles*

Boy, did I have to clean that up for GW

Agreed!

Phew! Finished with this incredibly long MQ. How much you bet there have been new posts since I've been on the reply page?
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I dunno Jumbly, organisation is your department

I'll do the pictures

*runz*

Thanks for the kind words LG! The house is awesome, will get some pics up as soon as I can

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Ahhhh! So much to catch up on! Lovely artwork! Can you believe RL's been crazy enough and I didn't have time (or the inspiration) to do anything Woohoo/PTB-related? *hangs head in shame* (Yes, I did make 2 pieces out of the last Sanctuary, but that was to be expected. )
                          Celebration Week isn't over yet - you've still got a couple of days if inspiration strikes
                          A tiny bit of RL update first. I injured my foot in dance class last night. Made a band landing and it twisted a bit under me. I think it might be sprained, but I'm not sure. It's not swollen too much, but I've had this sharp pain in it all day now... And it goes without saying that I'm not doing tap dancing tonight, and probably won't be dancing tomorrow either. *sighs* I hate when that happens.
                          Ouch! Hope it's not too bad and that you'll be back dancing in a few days *hugs*
                          Aside from that, everything is going well! And I have a beautiful smile in my face from catching up on the thread!
                          Good to hear it
                          Eh. You can always call me Jakie if it gets too confusing. I do answer to my name too... when it is well spelled... (*eyes Jann* )
                          Ok, Jakie it is
                          I didn't quote all the artwork posted in the last 15 pages because it would have been too long, but I wanted to say how much I liked this one! (And because I couldn't seem to green you.)
                          Thank you
                          Tempus, although I don't think it's really spoilery. Oh anyway, not taking chances.
                          Spoiler:
                          I think it was MoB who answered your question? I think so too that Ashley was conceived in ~1888, during the Jack the Ripper killings, but I do get why you wondered if she was pregnant. She touched her belly on more than one occasion, which is so not something Helen usually does. That's what made ME wander anyway, but she does say in SFA that she kept the embryo frozen for 100 years, so she can't have been pregnant later on.
                          And just to say that the way you guys have been talking about Tempus is perfectly fine with me. So long as spoilers are labelled, I think it's fine. (Yes, you already agreed on that, but I wanted to say it too. ;P)
                          Tempus
                          Spoiler:
                          The reason for the tummy touching could be a lot simpler than that - maybe her Victorian corset was too tight
                          LOL. But you're right. We need a Sanctuary episode set in the '60s.
                          We do! Show us what our Helen was up to in 1969 I say!
                          What a lovely vid Jumble! I was grinning like an idiot at my computer! *hugs Woohoos*
                          Thank you. So glad I managed to get everybody in

Comment

I dunno Jumbly, organisation is your department
                            Yeah.... how exactly did that happen?

I'll do the pictures

*runz*
                            You want to take pictures?

Thanks for the kind words LG! The house is awesome, will get some pics up as soon as I can
                            Soooo looking forward to seeing it!

Comment

Tempus
                              Spoiler:
                              The reason for the tummy touching could be a lot simpler than that - maybe her Victorian corset was too tight
                              Not really a spoiler, but since it is in reply to a spoiler, I will include the tags:
                              Spoiler:
                              I think you could be right. I know that the one time I tried on a corset I tended to have my hands on my mid section a lot. I seems to be instinct or habit because everything is just squished in there. I cannot wait until I can buy my corset!

Comment

Hey all - this is a truly big MAJOR SPOILER - so don't and I mean DON'T LOOK unless you really want to read this! BTW - this is a Sanctuary Spoiler - have no idea which episode it is!

Spoiler:
                                Looking at the U-tube Sanctuary upcoming episodes info and had to check this out several times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....and oh yes I did see it. Magnus has a new romance this season and "she" is a lovely tom-boyish type woman with long hair. And there is one big kiss - that's what I saw. Wonder how that is going to play with some of the viewers. Personally not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what others do, nor (obviously) do I mind watching....and trust me, it was one very verrrrry sexy kiss!
                                Last edited by llp; 12 October 2011, 08:37 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X