No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello lastrequest....and welcome aboard. We are an unusual group, but a lot of fun!

I am so going to miss not being in the Peaks, I so wanted to go!

And just for "lastrequest" (and anyone else that wants some) I am sharing our goodies:

First an example of couch jumping:

And a little extra - some broccoli cakes:

Enjoy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Oooh, I love those! Looks like you were having a great time. I've never been to a con Perhaps someday, but they always seem to be scheduled when I'm working and absolutely cannot get away. ComiCon in San Diego is in July, true, but I really don't want to start out with something that huge. I'd love to go to Gabit, but really cannot afford it on a teacher's salary!
      I had an Awesome time! Spent almost the whole of the Set Tour with Martin, had lunch, had a chat with his wife on the phone, watched him direct, lost count of the hugs Amanda was so lovely - she took most of those pics with my camera - and everybody signed pics, dvds and postcards for my grandsons

All the people involved in Sanctuary are just so open and friendly, and they all went out of their way to make sure we had a day to remember

I've been to two GABIT events so far - TSE and AT5 - and can highly recommend!

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
        *grabs broccoli cake*

The Martin and Jumble pics never grow old.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*
          *grabs broccoli cake*

That's good to hear - I'd hate to think I was boring you all with them

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            That's good to hear - I'd hate to think I was boring you all with them
            Nah. Not yet anyway.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              I'm sure there's an inside joke I'm missing here... but why is he holding Mr Potato Head?? Nice banners

Lmao love it!

*waves warmly to you* fancy seeing you here

Welcome to the thread!

*hugs WooHoos*
              *grabs broccoli cake*

I agree. I took some of them and they always make me smile.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Nah. Not yet anyway.
                Well let me know if you get fed up with me posting them

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Welcome to the thread!

I agree. I took some of them and they always make me smile.
                Indeed you did - you took The Hug Pic, for which I will be forever grateful

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hello lastrequest....and welcome aboard. We are an unusual group, but a lot of fun!

I am so going to miss not being in the Peaks, I so wanted to go!

And just for "lastrequest" (and anyone else that wants some) I am sharing our goodies:

First an example of couch jumping: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/happy055.gif

And a little extra - some broccoli cakes: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...colicakes1.jpg

Enjoy!
                  Well hello

Awww the middle of the couch always get the brunt of it. That smilie needs to learn to jump up to the edges

And brocolli cakes? Um... yum?!

Welcome to the thread!
                  Thanks! Gosh, you're all so friendly in here
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Well hello

Awww the middle of the couch always get the brunt of it. That smilie needs to learn to jump up to the edges

And brocolli cakes? Um... yum?!

Thanks! Gosh, you're all so friendly in here
                    Told you

By the way, did Nad explain to you about the initiation ceremony? No?

Oh dear...............

Comment

Well let me know if you get fed up with me posting them

Indeed you did - you took The Hug Pic, for which I will be forever grateful
                      Well, it was such an important moment to capture. Thank llp for giving me a camera so I had one to capture the moment (my old one had died). What you could not see (because you only had eyes for Martin) was the huge smiles on our faces because we were so thrilled for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Those pics make me smile every time you post them Jumble. They are a real joy to see.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Did somebody say 'cabin'???

Yay! I am glad you found it. I hope the directions weren't too confusing

Comment

Well, it was such an important moment to capture. Thank llp for giving me a camera so I had one to capture the moment (my old one had died). What you could not see (because you only had eyes for Martin) was the huge smiles on our faces because we were so thrilled for you.
                            *thanks Laurie profusely*

True, I couldn't see a thing for the stars in my eyes But I do wish that someone on the other side of us had taken a pic - I'd love to see the expression on my face Whatever it was, it certainly made the lady security guard smile

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Those pics make me smile every time you post them Jumble. They are a real joy to see.
                            Thank you

I doubt if Martin will ever really understand what an Awesome thing he did for us that night

Comment

Have you seen the pics of the devastation caused by the rioters in Tottenham? Sickening

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                Yay! I am glad you found it. I hope the directions weren't too confusing
                                They were perfect. Super-easy to find with your help.

I doubt if Martin will ever really understand what an Awesome thing he did for us that night
                                Given how humble he appears to be about that kind of thing, you're probably right. But he probably has an inkling. The look on your face says it all. You are positively radiant.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X