The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Nothing much very good on TV after midnight, but there is always the DVD's or anything you might have taped.
    I'm making a third attempt at watching Casualty........ keep getting distracted My dvr automatically records everything I normally watch, so there's probably a whole list of stuff from earlier on

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      But Jann just spoiled it, I'm up to 71 now

Of course blame me *sigh*

Yahoooooooooo for a partyyyyyyyyyyyy

And till someone mentioned it I didn't see the "bring your own broccoli", I just automatically assumed it was "buy your own beer" which wouldn't make any sense since everyone in here drinks wine!

Reminds me of that bottle in my fridge(white wine) that I got as a move in present
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Of course blame me *sigh*

Yahoooooooooo for a partyyyyyyyyyyyy

And till someone mentioned it I didn't see the "bring your own broccoli", I just automatically assumed it was "buy your own beer" which wouldn't make any sense since everyone in here drinks wine!

Reminds me of that bottle in my fridge(white wine) that I got as a move in present
        Bring you own beer.....no no no! That should be BYOB - bring your own Box!

As for the broccoli.....already got some of that!

sigpic

Comment

Now now, stop leading the young 'uns astray

I should be tired... shouldn't I be tired?

Wendy, stop lurking down there and come and play!! Are you feeling better?

Comment

I think everyone would be very drunk after that!

I got coliflower instead...does that count too?? I can paint it green
            sigpic

Comment

I think everyone would be very drunk after that!

I got coliflower instead...does that count too?? I can paint it green
              Works for me! And if someone doesn't agree then
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm! The game is over (thought it wasn't until 7pm) and the Seahawks won (Seattle) and no snow.... Maybe it won't snow now. Have to wait and see.

Oh, I am all alone and by myself. Even the guests are only at 3. Looks like the UK contingent is settling down for the night and the US contingent hasn't show up yet!

Grabs some Broccoli from the Freezer and runs around holding it. - Yeah I know - that is even strange for me. Runs into the other room and eats the broccoli!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm here...just watching some TV

I'm trying to be lazy lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm here...just watching some TV

I'm trying to be lazy lol!

Lazy is good. I'm going to be lazy as well and warm up leftovers for dinner and then kick back and have some broccoli. I really relaxes me and slows down my coughing for some reason.

So, I'm signing off until tomorrow. My eyes are really getting tired....maybe I'll just take a nap before I actually go to bed. Hey, it works for me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lazy is good. I'm going to be lazy as well and warm up leftovers for dinner and then kick back and have some broccoli. I really relaxes me and slows down my coughing for some reason.
                      Yay! Warming up leftovers is awesome!
                      I can finally do it normally again since I got a microwave in the apt. (didn't had one in college and I'm raised with a microwave)

Yum yum! broccoli...seriously makes me angry I forgot to buy that at the store yesterday!

So, I'm signing off until tomorrow. My eyes are really getting tired....maybe I'll just take a nap before I actually go to bed. Hey, it works for me!
                      *hugs* Nighty night!
                      I'm just such a night owl so...no sleep yet...watching one more show...then a relaxing bath and then a movie to dry my hair and sleepy time yes I even plan my relax time
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hanging at the factory on the trough of the first post-shabbos wave. Hope everyone is having a fab saturday night. Looking forward to a lazy day tomorrow.

I ran 4.5 miles today at a good (for me) pace. My longest distance yet.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *waves*

Hanging at the factory on the trough of the first post-shabbos wave. Hope everyone is having a fab saturday night. Looking forward to a lazy day tomorrow.

I ran 4.5 miles today at a good (for me) pace. My longest distance yet.
                          I couldn't run .5 miles at any pace so it sounds awesome to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! Warming up leftovers is awesome!
                            I can finally do it normally again since I got a microwave in the apt. (didn't had one in college and I'm raised with a microwave)

Yum yum! broccoli...seriously makes me angry I forgot to buy that at the store yesterday!

*hugs* Nighty night!
                            I'm just such a night owl so...no sleep yet...watching one more show...then a relaxing bath and then a movie to dry my hair and sleepy time yes I even plan my relax time
                            Oh I love when the farmer's market comes to Mercer Island on Sundays....you buy the best fresh veggies and fruits. But not in the winter, only near the end of spring through the beginning of fall. Oh, but sooooo good!
                            sigpic

Comment

Me neither. Although I blame the US for that! I must start with going to the gym again. *sigh*
                              but WTG MoB. Go you! that's amazing!

Funny thing; just looking a TV show right now and the girl said on reply to what she wanted to do on a Friday/Saturday night: "I just want to go out." and here I am thinking I just want/like to be on my couch relaxing on friday/saturday night...(since I don't do that a lot!)
                              sigpic

Comment

I felt awesome when I picked the towel up off the stats and saw how far I had run! I hate treadmills but it's too icy outside right now to run safely. So I'm pretty psyched I could zen out like that on the 'mill.

1 Me neither. Although I blame the US for that! I must start with going to the gym again. *sigh*
                                but WTG MoB. Go you! that's amazing!

2. Funny thing; just looking a TV show right now and the girl said on reply to what she wanted to do on a Friday/Saturday night: "I just want to go out." and here I am thinking I just want/like to be on my couch relaxing on friday/saturday night...(since I don't do that a lot!)
                                1. Gracias
                                2. I hear you. It's all about balance.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X