The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz in* FONTS??? What?? Did someone say...*looks around*...Oh...Oh, never mind...
    That's exactly what I meant

Just nobody mention 'particles', ok?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Sorry Jumble!!

Better than I was, yes. But I still have a cough and over the past few days my chest is killing me, and my ribs, and everything. Compared to the flu though, it's not as bad.
    Aw *hugs* Maybe I should be ushering you towards the Doctor as well as Laurie

How are you? How is everyone?
    I'm fine thanks. Merrily printing out cards and doing a much better job of them than last year I'll post a pic when they're all done

Comment

Um...I don't want to sound stupid, but...what are particles?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Ooh that's great. Thought I'm not sure I would want to get to work all sweaty from running. Though when I (hopefully) move to Vangroovy, I do plan on getting a bike!
        I'm not a runner and don't have time to walk both ways since I work long hours so I bus it in the morning. Don't end up sweaty when I get home, too cold out to work up a sweat. I do end up rather frosty though!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/nekkidsig.jpg

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Sorry Jumble!!

Better than I was, yes. But I still have a cough and over the past few days my chest is killing me, and my ribs, and everything. Compared to the flu though, it's not as bad.

How are you? How is everyone?
        Glad you are feeling better.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Um...I don't want to sound stupid, but...what are particles?
          I said don't mention particles

Um.... they're pretty sparkly effect thingies that you can download to use in Power Director to make vids look cool You'll see what I mean when I post the birthday vid

Comment

I thought I would figure out how far it is towards work today...it was fun I went the wrong way at first and thus took the touristic route, which took me a little while till I almost wanted to give up and found the building...then I saw a CVS really close nearby and I learned yesterday when I was at the office/front desk that that was just "over the hill" so I walked from there back and it only took me 10 min.
            Well...at least I saw the surrounding area today and walked a good few miles!
            sigpic

Comment

Cards and dvd are ready to post!

Martin if you're one of those 7 guests - DON'T LOOK!!!!!

Spoiler:
              DVD cover

clicky ^^

What I'm sending

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I thought I would figure out how far it is towards work today...it was fun I went the wrong way at first and thus took the touristic route, which took me a little while till I almost wanted to give up and found the building...then I saw a CVS really close nearby and I learned yesterday when I was at the office/front desk that that was just "over the hill" so I walked from there back and it only took me 10 min.
                Well...at least I saw the surrounding area today and walked a good few miles!
                Walking is very good - or so I've been told. It must be an age thing or weather related thing or something - but once the temps fell to around 0*C - I lose interest in doing anything that requires effort and outside at the same time.

I'll wait until the Spring and then I'll walk again. - I prefer a little bit warmer weather to walk in. Now that doesn't mean I don't like the cold weather of the PNW - in fact, I love it here. I'm a very happy person. But that doesn't mean I want to freeze my %&#^# off...pardon the cussing

Now, if I could only get Jumble to respond to my email.....need to clear up a problem (that I caused by being sick and totally confused by ah broccoli!
                sigpic

Comment

*smooches Joe because I just KNOW he's one of the 5 guests*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Walking is very good - or so I've been told. It must be an age thing or weather related thing or something - but once the temps fell to around 0*C - I lose interest in doing anything that requires effort and outside at the same time.

I'll wait until the Spring and then I'll walk again. - I prefer a little bit warmer weather to walk in. Now that doesn't mean I don't like the cold weather of the PNW - in fact, I love it here. I'm a very happy person. But that doesn't mean I want to freeze my %&#^# off...pardon the cussing

Now, if I could only get Jumble to respond to my email.....need to clear up a problem (that I caused by being sick and totally confused by ah broccoli!
                    Well...since I don't have a bike or car I need walk to work(they made sure the apt. was close to it though) so I walk I don't mind and it ain't that cold in here(luckily)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

I'll wait until the Spring and then I'll walk again. - I prefer a little bit warmer weather to walk in. Now that doesn't mean I don't like the cold weather of the PNW - in fact, I love it here. I'm a very happy person.http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a.../wavesmile.gif But that doesn't mean I want to freeze my %&#^# off...pardon the cussing

Now, if I could only get Jumble to respond to my email.....need to clear up a problem (that I caused by being sick and totally confused by ah broccoli! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...ple/neener.gif
                      Done! Sorry, I was busy and didn't see it before

And now it's too late to Skype because I've just been reminded that I've got a very early start tomorrow and I need to get to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Spoiler:
                        DVD cover

clicky ^^

What I'm sending

[IMG ]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martin%20Birthday%202011/Cards/Bday-2011-cards.jpg[/IMG]
                        *bounces*
                        It looks so... happy!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jumble that looks awesome! I'm sure he'll like it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *bounces*
                            It looks so... happy!
                            Doesn't it?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Jumble that looks awesome! I'm sure he'll like it
                            Thanks, I hope so too I seem to have devoted my whole week-end to Martin, so I hope it makes him smile

And I've just realised I need to write a letter to put in...... oh, and print out MoB's fic to send as well....... so much for going to bed

Comment

<snip>
                              Looks fab Jumble!

Doesn't it?

Thanks, I hope so too I seem to have devoted my whole week-end to Martin, so I hope it makes him smile

And I've just realised I need to write a letter to put in...... oh, and print out MoB's fic to send as well....... so much for going to bed
                              *claps* YAY!

I am post-call loopy, and we are continuing our stargate marathon. Pizza is ordered and on its way. I've got another night shift tomorrow, but at least my friend Carolyn will be working with me.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I am post-call loopy, and we are continuing our stargate marathon. Pizza is ordered and on its way. I've got another night shift tomorrow, but at least my friend Carolyn will be working with me.
                                Yahoo! I'm watching multiple episodes of Farscape atm and I've decided not to be lazy tonight and am making myself some healthy food!(potatoes, carrots and chicken!)

*huggles for night shifts..those sound horrible*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X