• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Ah yes. The sock. One of life's greater mysteries... *looks ...mysterious*
    Socks. *nods*
    Only you could turn socks into something mysterious and mystical

And a ''kikker'' is a frog. But in this case it's the name of my shiny new bike. Because it's green.
    Bicycles rock. *nods again*
    Ah, I see

So when do we get to see the pic of you on your shiny new 'kikker' with your shiny shorter hair?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Only you could turn socks into something mysterious and mystical
      Ah, I see

So when do we get to see the pic of you on your shiny new 'kikker' with your shiny shorter hair?
      Yes.

And tomorrow, I hope. If my camera allows...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes.

And tomorrow, I hope. If my camera allows...
        I will try to be patient and not to bite my nails in anticipation

I've got as far as making an appointment to get my hair cut next week..............

Comment

I will try to be patient and not to bite my nails in anticipation

I've got as far as making an appointment to get my hair cut next week..............
          Haha, good...

And wow! You can do it. *nods*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Haha, good...

And wow! You can do it. *nods*
            Hmm. We'll see.

I'm still worried that I'll lose several inches of sanity like you did

Comment

Hmm. We'll see.

Don't worry...you have to have sanity to begin with before you can lose it

Cags...I feel sorry for my folks already...poor things...next thing I know they put me in a cage for safety knowing with what kind of people I hang out with!
              sigpic

Comment

Hmm. We'll see.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                See I was going to say that. How can you lose something you haven't got to start with.
                sigpic

Comment

Cags...I feel sorry for my folks already...poor things...next thing I know they put me in a cage for safety knowing with what kind of people I hang out with!
                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  See I was going to say that. How can you lose something you haven't got to start with.

Just

Comment

Yes, that's all I have to add. *curlz up on couch with Joe*
                    sigpic

Comment

Psst! Nad! Toss your camera to LJ, she's in the perfect position to get that bum shot............

Comment

Hmm. We'll see.

Don't worry. It's fun to mentally spin around all the time!

Psst! Nad! Toss your camera to LJ, she's in the perfect position to get that bum shot............
                        *tosses the camera*
                        *wants copies in return*

sigpic

Comment

Oooh!

*dances back in to sing this song for the WooHoos*

...Because that's pretty much how I sound when I sing!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Forgive the double post but since it's so QUIET in here I present the following sung to the tune of "I Need a Hero".

Where have all the Woohoos gone and where are all the PTB?
                            Where's the street-wise Martin Wood to fight for Woohoos like me?
                            Isn't there a white knight driving the hippy bus?
                            Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of shippy-hippy us

I need a Woohoo, I'm holding out for at Woohoo 'till the end of the night
                            He's gotta be strong and He's gotta be fast
                            And He's gotta bring broccoli tonight.
                            I need a Woohoo, I'm holding out for a Woohoo 'till the morning light
                            He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon
                            And some chocolate would help with my life, with my life

I need a Woohoo!
                            Just Awesome!!

Oooh!

*dances back in to sing this song for the WooHoos*

...Because that's pretty much how I sound when I sing!
                            You know there is a Helen/Nikola vid with that song
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs Bree* And yes you can keep Amanda for those wicked ways...I prefer Martin...and Shep...and bubu...and....Brad :-P

*runs around nekkid*
                              If you insist.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Awesome! You know I'm going to try and find a kareoke/backing track version of this and make this into a Woohoo video now. It has to be done.
                              And, yeah, I had some green to give so consider it from me and Jumble. We Woohoos share everything.

Do your cats give you that whole tail flick and bum presentation thing? Mine do whenever we come back from time away.

Spoilered for space:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yay Jumble! :-D That's fab. It's things like that that make it worthwhile and keep the incentive up to keep it up. :-)

Incidently, my mum quit in much the same way you did; having smoked 15 to 20 a day from her twenties right up to her fifties she just decided to give up one day. She never looked back either.

Hang on? Are we married to the same person? Charmaine... Charles... yeah, I think we are!

Seriously though, that does sound a lot like Charles' many efforts to quit. Despite everything - and he's had lots of incentives to quit, both his own health and mine and trying for a baby and his sister's death, the cost and heaven knows what else... he just can't quite do it.
                              I think Jumble is right though; the person quitting need to have that I want to quit moment before they'll do it. I honetsly don't think Charles ever will and I've have, literally begged, pleaded and thrown the damn book at him (it's ok, it was a paperback and I got him in the chest so no real harm done :-o) to get him to stop but... while he's "given up" for short periods, he's always gone back on it because it's not what he wants. The daft thing is, apart from when we were trying for a baby and, uhm, trying to do everything to improve our very slim chance, I was never bothered by him smoking. I have never smoked and it never bothered me (and, when I was on the systems team I used to joke that I needed a bit of passive and nip into the smoking room with my friends!) They say ex-smokers are the worst and maybe the reason it never bothered me is because I never smoked myself. We've only banned smoking in the house since Benjabubs came along and that's purely because I don't think it's fair not to give him a choice to breathe it in or not.

At the moment Charles is experimenting with vaping - which is kind of like an electronic cigarette; you get the hit of the nicotine and the feel of taking a drag and the habitual nature of smoking is handled by the fact you are, in every sense, taking a drag of something but it is just nicotine vapour so doesn't smell and doesn't have all those other harmful chemicals in it that smoking does. He has a much less pronounced smoker's cough since starting. One odd side effect of the vaping for him has been he vapes far less than he would have smoked. I don't know why but he does; he says he doesn't feel the need to have more than a quick puff. It might be to do with the concentration levels of the nicotine in the liquid I suppose. Hey, who cares! Apparently a lot of the guys at his work do it because it's the only legal way they can have a nicotine hit while on the job. The key thing is, it's not a cessation aid like inhalers are - it's a replacement for smoking - so there's no pressure to move on from vaping to quitting altogether so there's no need to have a desire to do anything other than save a bit of hassle and money by doing it. You might want to look it up and see if it's something Charmaine might express interest in if she's of a mind: http://vaping.com/index.php?option=c...id=1&Itemid=16

Ah but this one Woohoo lives so close to Heathrow... it would be a terrible shame to not stop by and wave madly at your parents... thus confirming their fears that you did, in fact, have a lucky escape whilst you were over here. :-D
                              I am so looking forward to that video.

Yes, my cats do the tail bum thing when they get ticked at us. Especially when we get back from a longish trip. This weekend we're going away for three days and even though my sister will be staying here to look after the cats, and get some much needed relaxation, when we get home the kitties will give us "the butt" as we call it.

Thank you for the green and the link. I will show it to Char and see what she thinks. If it's not intended to cause her to give up smoking then she may try it and it could lead to actual quitting. For Charmaine the hardest part of quitting isn't giving up the nicotine. For her it'd "what to do with the hands".

After reading, I must say that the WooHoodSock story is one of love and devotion, of willpower, femininity and courage. WooHoos are brave, huggable and wonderfully crazy. Strong, able to admit their faults and celebrate the good in them and life. WooHoos PMS and squee, WooHoos are creative and well spoken.

We rock, darn it!

*jumps on the couch and sings Bree's song. Nekkid*
                              *realises that she has been riding too many laps around the block on kikker*
                              *hugs WooHoos*
                              WooHoos are just gosh darned awesome.

Just

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Just Awesome!!

-You know there is a Helen/Nikola vid with that song
                              Thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

ACK! TWO birthmoms! TWO are looking at us! I don't know if I can take this if/when they both choose someone else!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X