Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    He probably wood

And yes he is, all of those things......

But so is Joe! He just hasn't quite realised that you neeeeed feedback from him

(Yes, Joe, that's a BIG hint!!!)

Yes, Joe is a nice PTB to fangurl. He gives me snark when I'm blue and humor when I'm snarky. And he does love me us, I know. He just has so MANY adoring fans that it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. *sniff sniff* Ah well. I shall spend today adoring Martin because he's...well...adorable. I have told Hubby that when we actually get a decent vacation we're going to Vancouver. He laughed. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

That was pretty much my reaction

Details? Um..... *checks email again because it's not like I know it off by heart or anything*

He said he's enjoying a bit of time off before finishing shows, doing dvd commentaries etc.....and to say 'Hi' to everyone.... and nice wishes for 2011........... and he sent me some lovely family pics (which I'm obviously not going to post here) and..... and.... 'xxoo' .... and... I'm.... still.... bouncing......

*huggles him*

Could he be more awesome?To borrow from ryan robbins:I think he might not be human.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yes, Joe is a nice PTB to fangurl. He gives me snark when I'm blue and humor when I'm snarky. And he does love me us, I know. He just has so MANY adoring fans that it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. *sniff sniff* Ah well. I shall spend today adoring Martin because he's...well...adorable. I have told Hubby that when we actually get a decent vacation we're going to Vancouver. He laughed. *sigh*
        Strangely enough, I appear to be doing the same.......

Yes, definitely go to Vancouver..... but can you wait until the next SE? That way we can all be there together

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Could he be more awesome?To borrow from ryan robbins:I think he might not be human.
        Oh he's human alright..........

*thinks*

Although he might just qualify as 'abnormal' simply by the amount of Awesomeness he has

Leo do you know how close you are to your very first 69 banner???

Which reminds me, I need to pm you something............

Comment

I totally missed the fact earlier on that you got an email from THE MAN! OMG! So awesome Jumble

Now I'm sure; he's the best man to fangirl. Ever.

still it doesn't make my love for Sheppy go away
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I totally missed the fact earlier on that you got an email from THE MAN! OMG! So awesome Jumble

Now I'm sure; he's the best man to fangirl. Ever.

still it doesn't make my love for Sheppy go away
            Haven't I always said so? You should listen to your Granny

Ah, Sheppy is a nice fantasy, but our Martin is real

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Awwwww!!! <3<3<3

Btw, speaking of DVD's. Does anybody knows if by any chance (and I know this is probably a big no, but gonna ask anyway) there's gonna be Sanctuary S3 dvds for sale anytime soon? I'd like to buy them while I'm in there in February so I don't have to order of of eBay cause the shipping cost is almost double for me.
              How come shipping cost is so much more for you?

*huggles*

And yes, Martin IS adorable
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah you're back Wendy, feeling any better?

Comment

Leo do you know how close you are to your very first 69 banner???
                  *bounces*My first 69 coming up already??!! I'll feel like a Woohoo right and proper then *giggles* iz excited
                  sigpic

Comment

*bounces*My first 69 coming up already??!! I'll feel like a Woohoo right and proper then *giggles* iz excited
                    And you will be

Did you check your pm's?

Comment

Ah you're back Wendy, feeling any better?
                      A bit, yes

Albeit slow to respond.

My dad now has the same thing I have and is stuck in bed. Ouch. I don't want anyone else to get it, it's the most dreadful thing ever.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        A bit, yes

Albeit slow to respond.

My dad now has the same thing I have and is stuck in bed. Ouch. I don't want anyone else to get it, it's the most dreadful thing ever.
                        I think 2010 has been the worst year ever for people getting sick Look how many of us WooHoos have had repeated bouts of illness! Let's hope 2011 is a healthier one for us all

I can't believe it's gone 6pm already! Where did the day go??

Comment

Ah, hello Woohoos and hello 2011

*squishy huggles Martin* What a guy, eh?

*huggles Wendy* Hope you feel better soon, lovely!

*huggles everyone*

*falls asleep*
                          sigpic

Comment

I think 2010 has been the worst year ever for people getting sick Look how many of us WooHoos have had repeated bouts of illness! Let's hope 2011 is a healthier one for us all

It's certainly been bad for illnesses, for sure. Here, here to 2011!

People have started setting off fireworks

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Ah, hello Woohoos and hello 2011

*squishy huggles Martin* What a guy, eh?

*huggles Wendy* Hope you feel better soon, lovely!

*huggles everyone*

*falls asleep*
                            *huggles* Thank you, Bekki
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              How come shipping cost is so much more for you?

*huggles*

And yes, Martin IS adorable
                              Cause I'm in Serbia I have no idea why it costs so much, could be cause we're not in the EU, or because of some political stuff, I really have no idea other then that I'm here and all the good stuff is somewhere else.
                              Sometimes there's not even an option on shipping this far away And when there is it's usually the same cost as something you buy, so you end up paying double for it. There's no stores who would sell sci fi and lots of other stuff so basically you have no choice.

(((huggles back))) and feel better NOW! That's an order! Mwauahahaha I can actually order someone. Let's hope your immune system obeys!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy, Merry Martinmas! Have a Happy New Year Woohoos!

He probably wood

And yes he is, all of those things......

But so is Joe! He just hasn't quite realised that you neeeeed feedback from him

(Yes, Joe, that's a BIG hint!!!)

Maybe you should create a thread just for him. . And then you can get private e-mails like Jumble.

Why does my mind automatically go into the gutter when I read this? And when you become a 'right and proper' Woohoo you will then run through the thread nekkid.

I think 2010 has been the worst year ever for people getting sick Look how many of us WooHoos have had repeated bouts of illness! Let's
                                hope 2011 is a healthier one for us all

Amen to that! 2011 will definitely be better. I am still waiting for my biopsy results. I guess I should have called yesterday because today they are closed.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X