The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Sssssssh!!! I'm hoping GW will give us a little leeway after hiccuping for a whole day during Martinmas
    Here's hoping

How are you doing today Wendy?
    Yes, I hope you are feeling better Wendy. All the bruises, tears, strains, etc are now healing up?
    sigpic

Comment

Sssssssh!!! I'm hoping GW will give us a little leeway after hiccuping for a whole day during Martinmas

How are you doing today Wendy?
      A bit better. I'm more hungry, but I can't eat a lot. Being hungry is a good sign though. What's not is that I still can't manage to do my uni work for long than 10 minutes before my brain just goes bleeeeehhh.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

You said the 'S' word!
        I think the only way to counteract it and stop GW from crashing is for u to Run.Nekkid.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Yes, I hope you are feeling better Wendy. All the bruises, tears, strains, etc are now healing up?
          Aww. Thanks, Laurie. Yes, my ankle is doing much better And I'm on the road to recovery from the 'worst flu ever'
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*

GW should give us a litle leeway no matter what day it is.

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            I think the only way to counteract it and stop GW from crashing is for u to Run.Nekkid.
            Running Nekkid. It works.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

If nothing else, you've had some fun...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Wendy*
              *hugs*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*looks at calendar* OH NO! I only have 3 more days to finish my chapter before APA starts stalking me all over the internet! *types furiously*
                sigpic

Comment

It's called 'idle-itis'

And I think I've got a touch of it too, can't seem to settle to anything today
                  I'm the same - I've not settled to anything at all today either. Maybe it's the first day of the new year making us antsy?

*hugs Wendy* Glad you're on the mend!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *looks at calendar* OH NO! I only have 3 more days to finish my chapter before APA starts stalking me all over the internet! *types furiously*
                  *throws blanket over LJ in case APA comes by*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    A bit better. I'm more hungry, but I can't eat a lot. Being hungry is a good sign though. What's not is that I still can't manage to do my uni work for long than 10 minutes before my brain just goes bleeeeehhh.
                    Maybe you should leave the Uni work until you feel better. No point in struggling with it when you're not up to it Being hungry, yes that's good, just eat little and often

Nice try Leo. Never.going.to.happen.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Yes, type furiously!

I did manage to get something done today, entries for the Artwork Challenge....

Fat
                    Smile Joy Holly
                    Cheer Hat Cake

As I was just telling LJ, I couldn't bring myself to apply 'fat' to Martin He just isn't

Comment

Thanks, Josi *hugs*

I would abandon my uni work, if it didn't have a deadline so I keep trying and keep trying. I might stop tonight though and try again tomorrow. Don't worry, Jumble, my body won't let me eat lots all at once.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I like all the art work...nicely done. And I agree, Fat and Martin.....don't go with each other at all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Josi *hugs*

I would abandon my uni work, if it didn't have a deadline so I keep trying and keep trying. I might stop tonight though and try again tomorrow. Don't worry, Jumble, my body won't let me eat lots all at once.
                          Personally, I'm more concerned for the bruises and strains!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice artwork, Jumble
                            Good to see the MartinArtMojo working!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks, Josi *hugs*

Yes, give your brain a rest tonight Listen to your body!

I've just been watching the documentary on the original Live Aid Concert. My goodness, that takes me back! I remember watching the whole thing with my then boyfriend, Kevin. It was Awesome! *drifts off into nostalgia*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I like all the art work...nicely done. And I agree, Fat and Martin.....don't go with each other at all!
                                Thank you And no, definitely NOT!! Firm and cuddly *nods*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Nice artwork, Jumble
                                Good to see the MartinArtMojo working!
                                Thank you Yes, it's about time it got off it's butt and did something useful

Goo goo g'joob? Still listening to The Beatles I see

"Expert, texpert, choking smokers, don't you think the joker laughs at yoohoo?
                                Heeheehee hahaha...."
                                Last edited by Jumble; 01 January 2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X