Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *loves Bree's new avi*

Um, not sure I can even remember, tbh. The whole day is a bit of a blur, I was slightly merry and not really caring much about what anyone thought so could have said anything!

Hmm, was it Ewan? If so, oh go ahead. It's all old news.
    The way I remember it (and I was still sober at that point ), you dragged me across the room and said "This is Jumble! Jumble, this is Ewan, and he's desperate for sex! Just putting it out there."

I wasn't quite sure how to take that really I mean, were you saying he'd have to be desperate? Thanks

Then I discovered that he's one of my FV friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      The way I remember it (and I was still sober at that point ), you dragged me across the room and said "This is Jumble! Jumble, this is Ewan, and he's desperate for sex! Just putting it out there."

I wasn't quite sure how to take that really I mean, were you saying he'd have to be desperate? Thanks

Oh right, not quite as bad as it could have been.

Nah, he's desperate. Pretty sure you'd have them queuing up at the door if you wanted...

... ok that didn't come out quite right.

Yeah, perhaps that large LARGE brandy before I left the house was bigger than I thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh right, not quite as bad as it could have been.

Nah, he's desperate.
        You do realise I'm old enough to be his mother???

Pretty sure you'd have them queuing up at the door if you wanted...

... ok that didn't come out quite right.

Yeah, perhaps that large LARGE brandy before I left the house was bigger than I thought.
        Darn! I keep meaning to change that red light bulb

Edit: Whoops! Nearly missed a 69

Comment

That's awesome! I wish I would have been there to see that! Just for your reaction!

*huggles Cags* You just tried to do your best for Jumble and Ewan...

*runs out*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That's awesome! I wish I would have been there to see that! Just for your reaction!

*runs out*
            Hm. I mean no disrespect to the man, but if that's the best she can do ....

To be fair, he was being slightly overshadowed by certain of Cags' relatives

Comment

You do realise I'm old enough to be his mother???
              Honestly, the man hasn't been laid in 22 years. I doubt he'd be fussy...

... er, not that you're not absolutely gorgeous and he'd be bloody lucky if you did, of course.

Darn! I keep meaning to change that red light bulb
              I always knew the whole childminder thing was a bit of a cover story.

*runz*

Congrats on your appropriately used 69 post.

*runs out*
              Hey, don't think I'm not being selfish. If it saves me fending him off again I'll stoop that low.

Ah The Brothers you mean. Awesome bunch that they are. Including Robert Carlyle.Oh admit it, he does, just a bit, doesn't he?
              sigpic

Comment

Honestly, the man hasn't been laid in 22 years. I doubt he'd be fussy...

... er, not that you're not absolutely gorgeous and he'd be bloody lucky if you did, of course.
                *hands Cags a shovel*

I always knew the whole childminder thing was a bit of a cover story.

*runz*
                Darn! You've rumbled me

Congrats on your appropriately used 69 post.
                It was, wasn't it?

Hey, don't think I'm not being selfish. If it saves me fending him off again I'll stoop that low.

Ah The Brothers you mean. Awesome bunch that they are .
                Oh darn! Was it that obvious?

Including Robert Carlyle.Oh admit it, he does, just a bit, doesn't he?
                Yes he does, a bit, but not enough to put me off the idea

And I did get amply rewarded for saying he doesn't look a bit like him

Comment

*giggles at Jumble with Cags's brothers*
                  It was hilarious watching her running round collecting hugs from all of them Then she moved on to the stepsons and any other male relative she could find
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah... One of those days again, huh?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      It was hilarious watching her running round collecting hugs from all of them Then she moved on to the stepsons and any other male relative she could find
                      Oh now that's not fair!!!! I'm sure I remember hugging a fair few female relatives as well!!!

And I didn't notice that you were particularly averse to being hugged by quite a few of each

I was just doing my best to offer comfort wherever I could

Anyway, hugging is what I DO!!!

I learnt from the best after all

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Ah... One of those days again, huh?
                        *blows raspberry at Nad and tosses Tesla at her*

Comment

*blows raspberry at Nad and tosses Tesla at her*

Watch The Hair! Watch The Hair!
                          Thanks

Hey it's S3 Sanctuary Behind The Scenes PTB!
                          (And some other people.. )

EDIT: Yes. Spoilers.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You poor woman
                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Bad Jumble trying to pick up guys on that moment...

Didn't they even wonder in the beginning who they were hugging and what a danger it was?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh now that's not fair!!!! I'm sure I remember hugging a fair few female relatives as well!!!

And I didn't notice that you were particularly averse to being hugged by quite a few of each

I was just doing my best to offer comfort wherever I could

Anyway, hugging is what I DO!!!

I learnt from the best after all

Ahh, I do but tease
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Watch The Hair! Watch The Hair!
                                Thanks

Hey it's S3 Sanctuary Behind The Scenes PTB!
                                (And some other people.. )

EDIT: Yes. Spoilers.
                                Thanks for the link Nad

You poor woman

Bad Jumble trying to pick up guys on that moment...
                                I was not trying to pick up guys! See Josiane's post ^^^

Didn't they even wonder in the beginning who they were hugging and what a danger it was?
                                Strangely, everytime I said "Hi, I'm Jumble" I got the same response - "Oh! Cags has told me all about you!" followed by a hug!
                                Last edited by Jumble; 15 November 2010, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X