The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    The term 'driven snow' refers to snow that has recently fallen and has been 'driven' by the wind, usually into drifts. Therefore it is pure virgin snow until someone either plays with it or walks/drives all over it

Edit: *stares at sig*

Gosh, he's gorgeous isn't he?
    Ohhhhhh! I was thinking of, you know, snow that had been driven on by a car! Thanks.

And yes, yes he is. Very.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Ohhhhhh! I was thinking of, you know, snow that had been driven on by a car! Thanks.
      That's because that's what 'driven' means to you atm, because of your concentration on learning to drive

And yes, yes he is. Very.
      I've had that pic for aaaaaages, but I don't think I've ever used it before. What was I thinking???

Funny how it pops up every time I log in...........

Edit: See? There it is again............

And sadly, that ^^ is exactly how I looked throughout the Set Tour. He must have thought me a total idiot

Comment

So glad the Jello got there just in time for your WooHoo weekend which I will sadly miss. If you need more because you have "experimented" too much, let me know!

As for that %#@&% chair, I'm debating about letting it stay where it is until I come back from AT5. By then I'll have my tax refund and it won't screw with my finances. Now, do I have the patience to do that. That's another story. Hmmmm.

Ooh! I love the idea of the whipped creme. Imagination is running wild on that one. Oh yea! Wonder if they sell that in Washington? Anyone know?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          So glad the Jello got there just in time for your WooHoo weekend which I will sadly miss. If you need more because you have "experimented" too much, let me know!
          Thanks so much for sending it *hugs Laurie*

As for that %#@&% chair, I'm debating about letting it stay where it is until I come back from AT5. By then I'll have my tax refund and it won't screw with my finances. Now, do I have the patience to do that. That's another story. Hmmmm.
          That's a long time to wait I suppose it depends how much you need it in the meantime Me, I'd order a new one straight away. Life's too bloody short to be left in need

Ooh! I love the idea of the whipped creme. Imagination is running wild on that one. Hmmmm! Wonder if they sell that in Washington? Anyone know?
          Sure you want me to take that red light down? Whipped cream is a very popular request

Er....... so I've heard......

Comment

Just got this email from Kodak.....

"Dear Jumble,

It's easy to create your own 2011 Calendar at the KODAK Gallery. Pick one of our many designs and add your own photographs and captions. Create your Calendar now and create some as gifts for friends or family, because you get your 3rd Calendar Free!"

Just how tempting is that?

Hm. Is it me, or does the newly engaged Kate's engagement ring look exactly like the one Diana had?

Edit: It is the same one I can see why he wood want to do that, but in her place I woodn't touch it with a bargepole

Comment

1. Thanks so much for sending it *hugs Laurie*

2. That's a long time to wait I suppose it depends how much you need it in the meantime Me, I'd order a new one straight away. Life's too bloody short to be left in need

3. Sure you want me to take that red light down? Whipped cream is a very popular request Er....... so I've heard......
              1. My pleasure - easy to find here so if you need more, just let me know!

2. You are so right...hmmmmm .... well maybe I can wait for a few hours.... haven't had breakfast yet!

3. You are definately full of information now aren't you!
              sigpic

Comment

1. My pleasure - easy to find here so if you need more, just let me know!

2. You are so right...hmmmmm .... well maybe I can wait for a few hours.... haven't had breakfast yet!

3. You are definately full of information now aren't you!
                You learn these things as you go through life............

Or some of us do

Comment

Well be sure to tell me how the jello shots work out - before you sample too many of them! Never made one before, jello yes, but shots no. Have fun with the Woohoos and the shots!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well be sure to tell me how the jello shots work out - before you sample too many of them! Never made one before, jello yes, but shots no. Have fun with the Woohoos and the shots!
                    I've never made them either. We'll be relying on Cags for instructions

Oh, I'm sure we will

Comment

Well time to eat some breakfast....hmmmm wonder if I have any jello?

Well I do have 3 different bottles of wine I picked up yesterday. Need to try them to find the ones I like! Right! But maybe not good for breakfast.
                      Oh well, there is always lunch.

See you later.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've never made them either. We'll be relying on Cags for instructions

Oh, I'm sure we will
                        - BTW - that whipped creme so fascinated me I ordered a few bottles or containers or whatever in 3 different flavors....... should be here on Friday!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well time to eat some breakfast....hmmmm wonder if I have any jello?

Well I do have 3 different bottles of wine I picked up yesterday. Need to try them to find the ones I like! Right! But maybe not good for breakfast.
                          Oh well, there is always lunch.

See you later.
                          I'm currently working my way down a bottle of Australian Wollemi Cabernet Shiraz

Yes, I know it's only 5.30pm, but I intend to sleep tonight

- BTW - that whipped creme so fascinated me I ordered a few bottles or containers or whatever in 3 different flavors....... should be here on Friday!
                          Cool! Let us know what they're like

Oh FCOL! All I've heard for the last half hour is 'what will the wedding dress be like?'

Don't get me wrong, I wish them well and I'm really glad William has been allowed to choose his bride, but I reckon we're going to get pretty sick of the subject looooong before the wedding

Comment

That's right - pure gutter
                            If you say so...I didn't say what kind of pure thoughts I had!

Ah, but isn't that what showers were invented for?
                            ...yeah...but still...the bed will need a lot of cleaning...and...other places too!

*tries to go back to PG thinking*

*fails*
                            Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Pure thoughts eh?
                            *looks at your last statement*
                            ...pure as the driven snow....
                            ....but drifted.
                            Remember Jann, alcohol burns.
                            Thanks for the confidence in me!
                            I'll remember...although I do have some experience with alcohol...just not in that kind of situations it's normally consumed before it ..happens

*cough*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            True true...
                            I fail at quick posting. I had to go do uni work so I had to remain a bit devilish for a while ...
                            *hugs* UNI IS EVIL!!! It consumes way too much time! Hmpf.

Jann, heh, yeah, pure thoughts and innocent.... heh...
                            YES! Finally someone who understands it properly!

Okay...now back to an attempt to pay attention in class again
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hey Woohoos
                              I'm sick again, not doing very well this autumn, seem to be picking up all the bugs Oh well, hot water bottle and tea for me tonight.

Yay for blue jello Yum!
                              *dons hazmat suit and huggles everyone*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                If you say so...I didn't say what kind of pure thoughts I had!

...yeah...but still...the bed will need a lot of cleaning...and...other places too!

*tries to go back to PG thinking*

*fails*
                                Oh you young 'uns Having to change the bedsheets is a very small price to pay

And who said anything about a bed anyway?

Thanks for the confidence in me!
                                I'll remember...although I do have some experience with alcohol...just not in that kind of situations it's normally consumed before it ..happens

*cough*
                                *chucks Mom hat in the bin and tries hard not to frown*

Comment

Working...
                                X