• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Nolamom for the migraines*

Welcome to the Party latecomers!

*shimmies*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      EH-T is not from Vancouver, right? And all our PTB are safe cause they didn't report any damage... right?

Hey you! Glad you could make it! And where are the hugs for the rest of us????!

Trust me when you see it, you're gonna wish my banner had legs too
      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

...I'm afraid to ask. Did we cause this?

*bad joke*

I just remembered that EH-T's from Canada, and she hasn't been on today.
      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      It's ok, we didn't cause any major damage

She's been around on the other threads, I'm sure she' ok
      Thanks for the concern but I'm a long way from Vancouver so I'm safe and sound. Just been away from the computer.

Happy Birthday LGJ!

Fun reading through the threads with everyone's special avis but as others have mentioned, hard to keep track of who is who!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Y'all talk too much for me to catch up you know!

Anyway...

Happy Birthday LGJ

All is well in Jann-land...learning the puppy to watch TV

sigpic

Comment

Cute pic, Jann!
          Hope she learns something from that program.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Cute pic, Jann!
            Hope she learns something from that program.
            Me too...but I doubt it
            sigpic

Comment

*comes back in, feeling all patriotic* I do love the Last Night of the Proms! Got a good few shots of my Dad, plus a bonus glimpse of my Mum and Nan in the audience

*sprinkles huggles and red, white and blue confetti through the thread*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Me too...but I doubt it
                Well, just up to you then.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *comes back in, feeling all patriotic* I do love the Last Night of the Proms! Got a good few shots of my Dad, plus a bonus glimpse of my Mum and Nan in the audience

Awesome!

And wow, now Josi and Jann confuse me sig wise as well. I was just getting used to the avi situation.

*waves to the 18 Spencers*

sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Here are some pictures from last night. Mostly food since Jumble asked + one of me. There are more on FB. I know there are a lot of you I don't have there, so send me a PM if you feel like it and I'll happily add you. I just don't want to post pictures of other people here.

Spoiler:
                  EDIT: They were over 100kb. I didn't check...

MY dessert! And I didn't even take on one pound eating all that! o.o
                  http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...Fte2011015.jpg

The table + other good-looking desserts after.
                  http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...Fte2011016.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...Fte2011018.jpg

And a picture of me, proudly wearing my Star Trek necklace! Hehe!
                  http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...e2011024-1.jpg

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Last night and today are not good. I couldn't sleep last night at all because of a migraine and I still have it. I hate these things.
                  *hugs you tight* Hope you sleep better tonight.

All is well in Jann-land...learning the puppy to watch TV

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMG_0161.jpg
                  How cute is she! *feels like squishing Tjinta*
                  Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 10 September 2011, 04:46 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Thanks for the concern but I'm a long way from Vancouver so I'm safe and sound. Just been away from the computer.

Happy Birthday LGJ!

Fun reading through the threads with everyone's special avis but as others have mentioned, hard to keep track of who is who!
                    Utterly confusing

Did you see this?

Originally posted by kes View Post
                    From Twitter:
                    @GillianHorvath:
                    Hey @peterwingfield : I just heard Jonathon Young is attending his first convention in October. Do you remember your first? I do.

To those asking, MCM Expo in London has announced Jonathon Young as a guest. #Sanctuary #nikolatesla

http://www.londonexpo.com/guests/mediaguests/
                    Jonathon doing his first con? Surely this calls for a WooHoo presence????

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Oooh cool!

Well, just up to you then.
                      Yeah...that will be succesful *ahum*
                      Now trying to make her stay at my feet...apparently mom has been "feeding" her snacks etc. so now she's begging my mom for food the whole time. And this while I've been saying the whole time that she must not get any "human" food. Dog food(in what form what so ever) is ok(as long not in big quantities) but not that. *sigh*

Do you think it's possible to train your parents?

And wow, now Josi and Jann confuse me sig wise as well. I was just getting used to the avi situation.
                      Why?! We have different sigs...right?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the pics LGJ, but they're all waaaay over the 100kb limit - maybe you should post them as thumbnails

Josi, I see you've had pressies already, so can I send you mine now pwetty pweeeeeze?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Evening Woohoos!

Here are some pictures from last night. Mostly food since Jumble asked + one of me. There are more on FB. I know there are a lot of you I don't have there, so send me a PM if you feel like it and I'll happily add you. I just don't want to post pictures of other people here.
                          <snipity snip>
                          Awesome pictures and I want that food! Seems YUM!

How cute is she! *feels like squishing Tjinta*
                          Don't squish her I still need her She eventually has to learn to bring me things such as a remote/shoes etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

LG, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Jonathon doing his first con? Surely this calls for a WooHoo presence????
                            I'll be there in spirit?

Yeah...that will be succesful *ahum*
                            Now trying to make her stay at my feet...apparently mom has been "feeding" her snacks etc. so now she's begging my mom for food the whole time. And this while I've been saying the whole time that she must not get any "human" food. Dog food(in what form what so ever) is ok(as long not in big quantities) but not that. *sigh*

Do you think it's possible to train your parents?
                            It is!

Why?! We have different sigs...right?!
                            They're alike. -ish.

sigpic

Comment

It is!
                              Now I need to find out how!

They're alike. -ish.
                              Ah like that...I can understand it ...kinda
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay... since I just went out to dinner with Andi, my dad and stepmom and they poured a large quantity of wine down my throat, I am feeling brave enough to share my first foray into horror-y/soapy acting with my Woohoos. I bust out laughing when I first saw this thanks to the cheese factor. So enjoy...

Spoiler:

I hope the quality is better on your end than mine...

ETA: there is ONE swear in the beginning of the vid. Please take that into consideration before watching...
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X