Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *loves Bree's new avi*

    Um, not sure I can even remember, tbh. The whole day is a bit of a blur, I was slightly merry and not really caring much about what anyone thought so could have said anything!

    Hmm, was it Ewan? If so, oh go ahead. It's all old news.
    The way I remember it (and I was still sober at that point ), you dragged me across the room and said "This is Jumble! Jumble, this is Ewan, and he's desperate for sex! Just putting it out there."

    I wasn't quite sure how to take that really I mean, were you saying he'd have to be desperate? Thanks

    Then I discovered that he's one of my FV friends

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      The way I remember it (and I was still sober at that point ), you dragged me across the room and said "This is Jumble! Jumble, this is Ewan, and he's desperate for sex! Just putting it out there."

      I wasn't quite sure how to take that really I mean, were you saying he'd have to be desperate? Thanks

      Then I discovered that he's one of my FV friends
      Oh right, not quite as bad as it could have been.

      Nah, he's desperate. Pretty sure you'd have them queuing up at the door if you wanted...

      ... ok that didn't come out quite right.

      Yeah, perhaps that large LARGE brandy before I left the house was bigger than I thought.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oh right, not quite as bad as it could have been.

        Nah, he's desperate.
        You do realise I'm old enough to be his mother???

        Pretty sure you'd have them queuing up at the door if you wanted...

        ... ok that didn't come out quite right.

        Yeah, perhaps that large LARGE brandy before I left the house was bigger than I thought.
        Darn! I keep meaning to change that red light bulb



        Edit: Whoops! Nearly missed a 69

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          The way I remember it (and I was still sober at that point ), you dragged me across the room and said "This is Jumble! Jumble, this is Ewan, and he's desperate for sex! Just putting it out there."

          I wasn't quite sure how to take that really I mean, were you saying he'd have to be desperate? Thanks

          Then I discovered that he's one of my FV friends
          That's awesome! I wish I would have been there to see that! Just for your reaction!

          *huggles Cags* You just tried to do your best for Jumble and Ewan...

          *runs out*
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That's awesome! I wish I would have been there to see that! Just for your reaction!

            *huggles Cags* You just tried to do your best for Jumble and Ewan...

            *runs out*
            Hm. I mean no disrespect to the man, but if that's the best she can do ....

            To be fair, he was being slightly overshadowed by certain of Cags' relatives

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              You do realise I'm old enough to be his mother???
              Honestly, the man hasn't been laid in 22 years. I doubt he'd be fussy...

              ... er, not that you're not absolutely gorgeous and he'd be bloody lucky if you did, of course.


              Darn! I keep meaning to change that red light bulb
              I always knew the whole childminder thing was a bit of a cover story.

              *runz*


              Congrats on your appropriately used 69 post.


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *huggles Cags* You just tried to do your best for Jumble and Ewan...

              *runs out*
              Hey, don't think I'm not being selfish. If it saves me fending him off again I'll stoop that low.


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hm. I mean no disrespect to the man, but if that's the best she can do ....

              To be fair, he was being slightly overshadowed by certain of Cags' relatives
              Ah The Brothers you mean. Awesome bunch that they are. Including Robert Carlyle.Oh admit it, he does, just a bit, doesn't he?
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Honestly, the man hasn't been laid in 22 years. I doubt he'd be fussy...

                ... er, not that you're not absolutely gorgeous and he'd be bloody lucky if you did, of course.
                *hands Cags a shovel*




                I always knew the whole childminder thing was a bit of a cover story.

                *runz*
                Darn! You've rumbled me


                Congrats on your appropriately used 69 post.
                It was, wasn't it?




                Hey, don't think I'm not being selfish. If it saves me fending him off again I'll stoop that low.


                Ah The Brothers you mean. Awesome bunch that they are .
                Oh darn! Was it that obvious?

                Including Robert Carlyle.Oh admit it, he does, just a bit, doesn't he?
                Yes he does, a bit, but not enough to put me off the idea

                And I did get amply rewarded for saying he doesn't look a bit like him

                Comment


                  *giggles at Jumble with Cags's brothers*
                  It was hilarious watching her running round collecting hugs from all of them Then she moved on to the stepsons and any other male relative she could find
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                  Comment


                    Ah... One of those days again, huh?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *giggles at Jumble with Cags's brothers*
                      It was hilarious watching her running round collecting hugs from all of them Then she moved on to the stepsons and any other male relative she could find
                      Oh now that's not fair!!!! I'm sure I remember hugging a fair few female relatives as well!!!

                      And I didn't notice that you were particularly averse to being hugged by quite a few of each

                      I was just doing my best to offer comfort wherever I could

                      Anyway, hugging is what I DO!!!

                      I learnt from the best after all


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Ah... One of those days again, huh?
                        *blows raspberry at Nad and tosses Tesla at her*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          *blows raspberry at Nad and tosses Tesla at her*

                          Watch The Hair! Watch The Hair!
                          Thanks

                          Hey it's S3 Sanctuary Behind The Scenes PTB!
                          (And some other people.. )


                          EDIT: Yes. Spoilers.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Hm. I mean no disrespect to the man, but if that's the best she can do ....


                            To be fair, he was being slightly overshadowed by certain of Cags' relatives
                            You poor woman
                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *giggles at Jumble with Cags's brothers*
                            It was hilarious watching her running round collecting hugs from all of them Then she moved on to the stepsons and any other male relative she could find
                            Bad Jumble trying to pick up guys on that moment...

                            Didn't they even wonder in the beginning who they were hugging and what a danger it was?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Oh now that's not fair!!!! I'm sure I remember hugging a fair few female relatives as well!!!

                              And I didn't notice that you were particularly averse to being hugged by quite a few of each

                              I was just doing my best to offer comfort wherever I could

                              Anyway, hugging is what I DO!!!

                              I learnt from the best after all


                              Ahh, I do but tease
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Watch The Hair! Watch The Hair!
                                Thanks

                                Hey it's S3 Sanctuary Behind The Scenes PTB!
                                (And some other people.. )


                                EDIT: Yes. Spoilers.
                                Thanks for the link Nad



                                Originally posted by starlover View Post




                                You poor woman


                                Bad Jumble trying to pick up guys on that moment...
                                I was not trying to pick up guys! See Josiane's post ^^^

                                Didn't they even wonder in the beginning who they were hugging and what a danger it was?
                                Strangely, everytime I said "Hi, I'm Jumble" I got the same response - "Oh! Cags has told me all about you!" followed by a hug!
                                Last edited by Jumble; 16 November 2010, 12:37 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X