The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Yes, my timing is rather ackward....sorry about that.
    Thanks for the huggles.... and yes, I did see the S3 bloopers, thank you.
    It's not your timing Laurie, you're not responsible for that. I'm just having a bit of an off day

Think I'll just go off and snuggle in my "Quilt" for awhile. These moods don't come often and hopefully won't last long. My silly ego can take care of itself. Give my best to Cags and a big *huggle* for her.
    I'm listening to Martin, he's working his magic I'm going to get an early night......... I may even snuggle the t-shirt a little

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Baby WooHoos! Everyone's so cute.
    I'm sure pretty much every WooHoo has seen this, but it's the only one I have scanned in

Love it, though
    Kinda wish I hadn't kept my kids so clean, because that pic is soooooo cute

And and and... Bloopers!
    Yes! Proper bloopers Aaaaaand Martin

Comment

(((((((((((((((Laurie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I actually came in to post some pics, but Martin was distracting me *frowns at him* *presses 'pause' button*

Comment

*squishy huggles Laurie*

Not sure if this will help as it isn't silly but a little Teddy Roosevelt always helped me when I felt rejection. Just replace "man" with "woman" (I always do ).

Spoiler:
          “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

*huggles Jumble too* Hope Martin helps you to a better place in mind and spirit.
          sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree for being sick* - hope you feel better soon

*huggles Laurie*

And since Jumble posted hers...

Comment

*wanderz through, muttering about kids and cereal and spilling on my lappy, and having to use Hubby's lappy*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *squishy huggles Laurie*

Not sure if this will help as it isn't silly but a little Teddy Roosevelt always helped me when I felt rejection. Just replace "man" with "woman" (I always do ).

Spoiler:
                “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

*huggles Jumble too* Hope Martin helps you to a better place in mind and spirit.
                He always does. It's a knack he has

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *squishy huggles Bree for being sick* - hope you feel better soon

*huggles Laurie*

And since Jumble posted hers...

Oh, I LOVE that pic! The expression on your face is just awesome!!!!!

And now I feel the need to post these .....

*sigh*

How long till SE2?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  How long till SE2?
                  *happy sigh*

And too long! Although put another way - long enough for me to save up? Probably not .

EDIT: *huggles LJ for attack of the cereal* Hope lappy survives .

Comment

Sarai, I love the expressions on your faces in that photo! Best pic!

*thumbs up*

Jumble love the squishy-hug photo!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Sarai, I love the expressions on your faces in that photo! Best pic!

*thumbs up*

Jumble love the squishy-hug photo!
                      *iz tempted to post the other one*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        To all my "Woohoo" buddies on line, now or a little later tonight....I need a little cheering up. No not like Cags, bless her, but on a different matter.

Yesterday (Saturday) I got four (count them) "4" agent rejects at one time. They poured into my email like.....well I'm not very poetic right now. And that was after I got 2 of them in the mail on Friday. Oh, they are all very nice and polite.... but they are still rejects. Now, it's not like I'm not use to getting them, but all of them at one time along with a bunch of bills. Well, I wasn't ready and it brought me down. So right now my mood matches the weather outside, grey and cloudy with some rain. I hate feeling this way so please....has anyone got anything to cheer me up. I could sure use it.
                        Aw, aw *huggles*

Just remember that some of the world's best bands got turned down - the Beatles for starters. Didn't make them any less awesome; just misunderstood. Someone out there will see the potential in your work and say yes. Believe in yourself. *nods*

*accepts Laurie's huggles with gratitude*

I don't have much cheer to send Laurie Best I can do is send you HUGE squishy huggles and say that those people obviously don't know a good thing when they see it

Did you check out the S3 bloopers? Should make you smile
                        The bloopers were great and definitely a cheer up moment. *huggles* for you too for the off day. I fear that might be slightly my fault.

Loving the picccies too! Yep, Suz was always gorgeous; beauty is on the inside and shines out of her face, I always think that whenever you post pictures of her.
                        And I do love your pink dress... *giggles*

Me too

Fun to look back at, huh? Must admit I got a bit lost in the photo albums whilst trying to find some halfway decent ones of me
                        Urgh, don't you just get totally lost in them when you open them? I've been resisting this week, although I want to. I do have some kiddie pics of me around somewhere I will dish out shortly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Aw, aw *huggles*

Just remember that some of the world's best bands got turned down - the Beatles for starters. Didn't make them any less awesome; just misunderstood. Someone out there will see the potential in your work and say yes. Believe in yourself. *nods*

*accepts Laurie's huggles with gratitude*

The bloopers were great and definitely a cheer up moment. *huggles* for you too for the off day. I fear that might be slightly my fault.
                          No, it's something entirely different

Loving the picccies too! Yep, Suz was always gorgeous; beauty is on the inside and shines out of her face, I always think that whenever you post pictures of her.
                          And I do love your pink dress... *giggles*
                          I used to worry, because she really was an ugly baby, but you're right, she turned out to be a beautiful woman both inside and out *hugs her*

That pink dress is dreadful! And sadly, I still have it

Urgh, don't you just get totally lost in them when you open them? I've been resisting this week, although I want to. I do have some kiddie pics of me around somewhere I will dish out shortly.
                          Don't resist! I tend to think of a lot of my past as being very unhappy, but trawling through those albums reminded me that actually, there were a lot of happy times

Comment

I feel the need to celebrate...

Maybe have a glass of wine...

It's my 2000th post...

Isn't it about time?

sigpic

Comment

*iz tempted to post the other one*

Yes. I vote yes.

I don't have many photographs of when I was younger. My mum cut them up - um, that's not as nasty as it sound. She cut them up to put in frames. Like, cut round our bodies to do a 'mash photo frame' but she did it with every photo and so... we have none.

My Grandma has some, which I've taken with my camera phone before but can kinda see the phone on them. Haha.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Yes. I vote yes.
                                Of course you do

I don't have many photographs of when I was younger. My mum cut them up - um, that's not as nasty as it sound. She cut them up to put in frames. Like, cut round our bodies to do a 'mash photo frame' but she did it with every photo and so... we have none.

My Grandma has some, which I've taken with my camera phone before but can kinda see the phone on them. Haha.
                                I have no photos from when I was 4 until I was 24. Long story

Ok, I haven't shown this one here before ........

Trust me to laugh at such a magic moment

Comment

Working...
                                X