The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Either way . . . he was waiting for you.
    True

I'm really finding it hard to believe it's only 2 years since the thread started, so much has happened since then

And I definitely don't remember a time when I didn't utterly adore Martin

Comment

*waves*

Sleeping all day so far. Good thing I'm off for the weekend. I am literally radiating heat right now. Oy. It's a little weird because I'm usually the cold one. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm liking the idea of that job I mentioned yesterday... Oh and I might be slightly delirious.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      What did I say? I don't need any more work, especially on a Monday?

So in comes this gorgeous little boy, blond hair, big green eyes........... really nice mum..... and the clincher......... I was showing them round the house, they came into the kitchen and the dad looks at my wall and says "Oh! Isn't that the guy that directs Sanctuary?" I've seen him on youtube

There follows lengthy discussion about how music vids are made, how Sanctuary is made, what SE was like...........

So yeah, he starts with me in a couple of weeks
      That's a fabulous story! I agree. Kismet.

Next Tuesday, 12th October, is this thread's Second Anniversary!

Personally, I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't here
      Happy Anniversary!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      *hugs everyone, not nekkid though*

I'm wearing my Maize and Blue today. It is the huge football rivalry between Michigan and Michigan State. Michigan better win or I'm going to have a very upset husband at home. Speaking of husband, he's flying back today from a week long trip, so you know what that means . . .
      Haha! My roomie went to State. She's getting ready to go to the pub to watch the game now.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*Waves hello* to the Woohoos.

What's happening....anything exciting or good?

Looks like I'm going to have to clean house. Lisa - the person I shared my hotel room with in Vangroovy is coming for up for a weekend visit next weekend. And I didn't really plan on cleaning the place for another few months.

Other than that and reading the posts I've been working on rewrites. I know, exciting life I have. But last night I finished off an open bottle of wine.....they're only good just so long and someone had to do it...(sorry for the Jumble reference)!

So other than Joe's tirade against the meanies (which I totally understand), anything else happening? BTW - my biggest complaint is the show is sometimes so dark I can't see what's happening. But that is a preference. The show is okay. I'm just not that into it, but I usually get around to watching most of the episodes.
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble that is called fate! yay!

*huggles for Cags*

Next Tuesday, 12th October, is this thread's Second Anniversary!

Personally, I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't here
          You mean... it never used to exist?

I'VE GOT SANCTUARY SEASON TWO ON DVD!!!

Excuse me whilst I watch the bonus features!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Jumble that is called fate! yay!

*huggles for Cags*

You mean... it never used to exist?
            Apparently

I'VE GOT SANCTUARY SEASON TWO ON DVD!!!

Excuse me whilst I watch the bonus features!
            Oh! Watch the Japan trip first!!!!!

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for all kinds of things. I did catch up, I really did, but somehow all I remember now is that Martin is a YT Star and that Joe has proven himself the Master of Snark yet again and both things made me grin.

I'm really finding it hard to believe it's only 2 years since the thread started, so much has happened since then

And I definitely don't remember a time when I didn't utterly adore Martin
              Ah, but I do... I remember you going after a certain RD...
              *looks around*
              *feels uneasy*
              Never mind.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos for all kinds of things. I did catch up, I really did, but somehow all I remember now is that Martin is a YT Star and that Joe has proven himself the Master of Snark yet again and both things made me grin.

Ah, but I do... I remember you going after a certain RD...
                *looks around*
                *feels uneasy*
                Never mind.

I have absolutely no memory of that whatsoever

Comment

I have absolutely no memory of that whatsoever
                  *mutters something about age, denial and how love is blinding*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *mutters something about age, denial and how love is blinding*
                    Which is why all past mistakes are obliterated by the genuine article

Comment

Well, it's almost noon and I have too much to do today. So I'm off and running ....well walking. Talk with you all later or tomorrow or something.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG. Vicks. *sigh*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          OMG. Vicks. *sigh*
                          Huh?

Ok, I'm sneezing and coughing and feeling rough

Is it my turn for The Quilt?

Comment

When someone says "Vicks" I think "Vape-o-rub"

*waves at guest, who may or may not be the totally wonderful Joe*
                            sigpic

Comment

Huh?

Ok, I'm sneezing and coughing and feeling rough

Is it my turn for The Quilt?
                              +

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              When someone says "Vicks" I think "Vape-o-rub"

*waves at guest, who may or may not be the totally wonderful Joe*
                              = yes. I haven't used it in forever. So soothing...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh no, now Jumble's sick! This evil virus is spreading like wildfire

*big huggles* and take care of yourself and have a snuggle in the Quilt, which I'm sure whoever has it now will happily pass it on for you for a bit
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X