Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *puts on dream hat*

I agree with Jumblie! I think the tornado represents a whole lot of hassle and business in your life, and I think that you being without Dave in the dream is important. Especially because there was a man and a woman together when the tornado dissipated. Find your happy place and don't fear for the tornadoes in life, they will always blow over eventually when you have your loved ones near

*takes off hat*

There, that's what I meant, but you put it so much better

Comment

Good morning all, or at least Jumble! No one else seems to be around right now. And it's Friday. I know that seems to excite everyone.....puts on thinking cap to remember back when...oh yeah! Yea for Fridays and weekends!

The sun is suppose to come out again for the weekend so that will be nice, although I like the cooler weather. Not into hot weather.

Now a question for Jumble: how far into the book do you want me to be before I send actual chapters. I am only on 12 right now. My books usually have around 42 to 45 chapters. So let me know when you think you might be up to putting on the "editing" hat again!

Meanwhile, my boxes are slowly adding up - my filled boxes. All I need now is the right time to start looking. Too early yet to really look although I have some ideas. I don't have to be out until the end of Sept. So the middle of July is too early. Only reason I'm packing now is because of my health...to keep it okay that is. So, only pack one to three boxes per day, somedays none, but I will have plenty of time. Leaving pictures on the walls and anything I need to be left out (or I sure hope so - don't want to search through boxes). Sure glad I saved the boxes.

I've never been this organized before....I think it is because this is my 3rd move in 4 years. Once to get up to Washington and once from Seattle to Mercer Island. Going to miss living here. This island offers me everything I love. A great view to start, safety - this island is one of the most safe places to live or so I feel, convenence to everything. Seattle and Bellevue are minutes from the house -love being between the two cities and mostly - a great place to write. Hope to someday stay on this island permanently. Oh well, this is the only way I'll check out some of the other areas to live. Must remember that! So off for some breakfast of fresh strawberries and oatmeal - yummmmmm!

Oy! Took so long to write this that now even Jumble is gone....I'm all alone here now so ...ooh I think I can now...see ya!
      Last edited by llp; 08 July 2011, 09:15 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Laurie I'm ready to start editing as soon as you like - and I really want to see where this story is going Want me to start on what I've already got, or are you changing them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Laurie I'm ready to start editing as soon as you like - and I really want to see where this story is going Want me to start on what I've already got, or are you changing them?
          Let me send them to you since I have made some minor changes. As for letting you know where the story is going....I will write a small synopsis so you have an idea, but the end will be a surprise so I don't want to give that up right now. Already know how I'm going to end the story....thought about it a lot yesterday and came up with a perfect - and frustrating end.....love it! Anyhow, more later.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Let me send them to you since I have made some minor changes. As for letting you know where the story is going....I will write a small synopsis so you have an idea, but the end will be a surprise so I don't want to give that up right now. Already know how I'm going to end the story....thought about it a lot yesterday and came up with a perfect - and frustrating end.....love it! Anyhow, more later.
            Okey dokey *sits with red pen poised for action*

Comment

*runs in nekkid*

*huggles woohoos*

*runs out*
              sigpic

Comment

*copies Jann*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *copies Jann*
                  What? Can't bring yourself to actually say 'nekkid'?

Watching Coronation Street.....

"Tough choice - World's Sexiest Man - Paul Newman, Brad Pitt or George Clooney?"

I vote Martin Wood *nods*

Comment

What? Can't bring yourself to actually say 'nekkid'?
                    This is a first. You crediting me with being far more innocent than I ever would

Watching Coronation Street.....

"Tough choice - World's Sexiest Man - Paul Newman, Brad Pitt or George Clooney?"

I vote Martin Wood *nods*
                    You would
                    sigpic

Comment

This is a first. You crediting me with being far more innocent than I ever would
                      No, I was suggesting that you woodn't say it because it wood be like admitting your lack of innocence

You would
                      And you woodn't? *narrows eyes*

Sexiness isn't just about looks and fame - it's about what kind of person he is as well, and about talent and style, and huggability .....

..... and his eyes
                      Last edited by Jumble; 08 July 2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

No, I was suggesting that you woodn't say it because it wood be like admitting your lack of innocence
                        Ah. That makes more sense

But I think I'm over pretending to be innocent. It so doesn't work

And you woodn't? *narrows eyes*
                        What do you think

Sexiness isn't just about looks and fame - it's about what kind of person he is as well, and about talent and style, and huggability .....

..... and the eyes
                        Hear hear!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. That makes more sense

But I think I'm over pretending to be innocent. It so doesn't work
                          Well it's about bloody time

What do you think

Hear hear!

Attractive men are ten-a-penny - really nice men who happen also to be incredibly attractive are a very rare find - sadly

Edit: My Savage Garden sig turned up just then - perfect timing

Comment

Well it'a bout bloody time

Attractive men are ten-a-penny - really nice men who happen also to be incredibly attractive are a very rare find - sadly
                            *sigh* So true
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* So true
                              I should have had Michael cloned while I had the chance

Should have run away with him when I had the chance

*iz sad*

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

I have just discovered that there is such a thing as Tetris fanfic. Seriously. Just when you think the internet can't contain anything weirder...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X