Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    When someone says "Vicks" I think "Vape-o-rub"
    Ah, right! *scrabbles through medicine cupboard* Found some!

*waves at guest, who may or may not be the totally wonderful Joe*
    *grabs Joe and smooches*

Hey, you said we could.................

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Oh no, now Jumble's sick! This evil virus is spreading like wildfire

*big huggles* and take care of yourself and have a snuggle in the Quilt, which I'm sure whoever has it now will happily pass it on for you for a bit
    I'm hoping it's not the dreaded WooHoo virus, just a bit of a sniffle. But I'm really really tired and I shouldn't be

*snaffles The Quilt from MoB and snuggles it*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Next Tuesday, 12th October, is this thread's Second Anniversary!

Personally, I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't here
      Wow, I thought this thread had always existed

This means party, right?

*huggles Mob and Jumble for sickness*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Jumble that is called fate! yay!

*huggles for Cags*

You mean... it never used to exist?

I'VE GOT SANCTUARY SEASON TWO ON DVD!!!

Excuse me whilst I watch the bonus features!
      That's awesome!!

I should really spend my money but I feel like it's better to save right now *shrugs*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Message from the WooHoodStock Administration Ofice:

Hazmat suits! Come get suited up!
        WooHoodStock is under attack by an evil snot producing virus and I think it might just have something to do with nekkidness and the sharing of The QUILT...

To our guests I wood like to say that we are now in quarentine. Tents will be provided for you and you are free to leave whenever you wish. Oh no, wait...
        *watches guests run*

If anyone feels sick... Stay on the broccoli, it'll help you forget.
        Stay clear from other people's PTB pictures, we all know some of us like to lick them.
        When running nekkid, wear a scarf and socks.

The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer shall now go run around in circles.
        Thank you.

P.S. If anyone needs their temp checked, the WooHoodStock Administration Office only has one of those old fashioned glass thingies that go into the wrong end.
        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 09 October 2010, 12:57 PM. Reason: The virus is eating my letters!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

nad!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'll pass on the temperature check thing... thankfully mine has returned to normal already
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*covers bum*

My (oral) temp is still around 100. Having slept most of the day, I'm awake and popping in a SG1 dvd. Next up is The Serpent's Venom, which happens to be a MW ep, wouldn't you know.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Aw nooo!

*huggles poorly woohoos*

From a distance.

With hazmat suit on.

Thanks for the offer of looking over my challenge stuff Jumble. But I ditched it. Great idea but not the right image. I need to wait for the right picture/scenario to do that thing.
                But inspiration struck elsewhere so all is good. Yeah go on have a nose, I know you want to. Methinks it'll be a bit obviously me anyway. I have a style these days - silliness.

So, are we having a Tuesday night thread birthday party then? You know us Woohoos... any excuse.

That's if you're not all still got House Of The Sick signs up, of course.
                sigpic

Comment

I did not say you could SMOOCH Joe! I said you could snuggle, hug, or huggle Joe! Although, I'm sure he's loving all the attention...

"Go ahead and kiss the other cheek, too!"

sigpic

Comment

Nad

Jumble I loved the Japan one!!! I hope you feel better.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

Nad!

+1 is practically healthy again

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                        *hugs Jumble*

Nad!

+1 is practically healthy again
                        YAY Glad to hear it. Hope tomorrow is for me! An hour ago I was shivering cold. Now I am positively radiating heat. Was there a SG episode like this? Or x-files?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I stop by to play and almost all the Woohoos are off sick. I had the crud two weeks ago. You couldn't have all gotten it from me. I'm not here enough to infect anyone. If I fake it *cough* a bit *cough* can I get a turn with The Quilt too? Oh who am I kidding? I just want a quick cuddle with it.

Nad

* at the thought of the glass thingie*

*shakes her head at the WHSAO (WooHoodStock Administration Office) for not properly restocking the WooHoo medicine cabinet*

tsk tsk tsk

*contributes some fresh supplies before tiptoeing out of the WooHoo house so the sickly WooHoos can continue resting*

*whispers "get well soon" to all the sicklies*

Bree Glad you had a good time. And I think I'm equally glad it's over (sorry) because I'm sooooo jealous of your trip to Disneyworld. I've been wanting to go there for years. Please post more pictures and make me green with envy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            YAY Glad to hear it. Hope tomorrow is for me! An hour ago I was shivering cold. Now I am positively radiating heat. Was there a SG episode like this? Or x-files?
                            Quite possibly both! *gives you a magic blanket that changes hot to cold when you need it*

Comment

*rolls int*

Hello again, Woodiehoos

*huggles everyone*

*passes around vitamins, painkillers and kisses* you poor, poorly Woohoos Hope you all feel better soon!

I went to the gym again this morning! WOOHOO SUPPORT ROCKS!!! Thanks for making me want to go back...hopefully I will lose the kilos i stacked on trying to eat gluten for my blood test blaarg

*runs off to attempt to make something for the challenge, even though she keeps failing*

Oh, that reminds me! Cags - don't throw away your challenge stuff! I promise that mine sucks!!! Put them in anyway

*runs away*
                              sigpic

Comment

*dons Hazmat*
                                *wanders in*
                                How are all the poorly Woohoos this morning? Glad +1 is better (I'm basically there too now, just got a cough and sore throat left), and hope that MoB's temperature goes down soon!
                                *passes round meds and chocolate and refills hot water bottles*
                                *hi fives Bekki for going to the gym*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X