The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    May I show something off to my huggable woohoos tonight.

We finished our magazine for school...and except for the cover(a fight I lost) I am very proud of it

See here the first Fairtrade Magazine!

That's what I was working on last week! Plus two of our members didn't reply and one just wasn't there all the time and in the end the 4th one had to work all weekend so we ended up making the biggest part with the two of us!
    YAY!!! Nice work, Jann. I'm glad you managed to get it done!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      YAY!!! Nice work, Jann. I'm glad you managed to get it done!
      Me too LOL.

Now one more project to do, a presentation of it and a presentation of this magzine. Two exams next week and then VACATION!
      sigpic

Comment

*Walks in. Squeeing softly* (Something on one of my fave tv shows. )
        I love this pic. I really do.
        *Huggles Woohoos*
        How's everyone been lately? Good? Bad? Fabulous? Giddy?

One more pic from my trip to Forks. Mom took forever to send it to me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Possibly.....................
          Hmph! Possibly my sweet patootie! You want Doctor Martin all to yourself. That's okay though because I have:

Doctor Helen.

We finished our magazine for school...and except for the cover(a fight I lost) I am very proud of it

That's what I was working on last week! Plus two of our members didn't reply and one just wasn't there all the time and in the end the 4th one had to work all weekend so we ended up making the biggest part with the two of us!
          Wow! Jann that was wonderful. Kudos on a job well done.

Love the picture Valerie. How great that you got to go there! I love Twilight too.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble....something to get your heart started...
            http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=6-75Leos.jpg
            Last edited by llp; 07 June 2010, 04:34 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Love the magazine. Jann!! Great job.
              Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Hmph! Possibly my sweet patootie! You want Doctor Martin all to yourself. That's okay though because I have:

Wow! Jann that was wonderful. Kudos on a job well done.

Love the picture Valerie. How great that you got to go there! I love Twilight too.
              Thanks. It was wonderful, you should really go there if you ever get the chance.
              My new fave t-shirt:
              Spoiler:

Went with Team Alice cause it's more of a neutral thing, a good choice when your Team Edward, and little sis is Team Jacob.
              Ps, does the pic look, strange, to anyone else? Looks kinda weird.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                You just know that's going to end up on a Jumble Sig/Avi !
                Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                Love the magazine. Jann!! Great job.

Thanks. It was wonderful, you should really go there if you ever get the chance.
                My new fave t-shirt:
                http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...tures/0331.jpg
                http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...tures/0341.jpg
                Went with Team Alice cause it's more of a neutral thing, a good choice when your Team Edward, and little sis is Team Jacob.
                Ps, does the pic look, strange, to anyone else? Looks kinda weird.
                Picture looks fine to me.

I guess I am "Team Edward" as Jacob seems just a bit too young and ever so slightly immature for Bella.
                Then again, Edward is a centuries old vampire so he's got the "maturity" thing in the bag.
                sigpic

Comment

Great work!!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Thanks for the link

Both my summer classes are going to be cancelled (one of them already has, the other one is almost certainly going to be), I should be happy that I get free time because I have already taken or don't need the rest of the classes but I really wanted to get ahead
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*huggles Yessika* Sorry it didn't work out.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Yessika* Sorry it didn't work out.
                      Thanks... I will try not to think about it much and just chill

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

69 Post!!!!!!

*huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

I am sticking to water for sure. I only had little sips of the other stuff but on an empty stomach even little sips are plenty. I rarely drink spirits either but once in a blue moon I will have a pour (50ml) of rum and it usually takes a couple of hours for me to finish it because I sip it so slowly. I am no fun at parties.

No PS enhancements of Martin.
                          As for my project I am hoping to get it started (maybe even finished) tonight.

And on the bolded bits are you saying that because you want to be the only one to play doctor with Martin?

*huggles back Josie*
                          All I read from your post was enhancements and Martin. *splash*

Nice job! You two did a really great job on that.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          69 Post!!!!!!

*huggles woohoos*
                          Woohoo, let's do a 69 dance. Wait. . . that sounds dirty.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*sneaks in*

Umm...Hi guys?

Sorry been MIA recently. I've been having back/side trouble the past 2 weeks or so and they come and go and it's really not conducive to sitting at the computer so I've been trying to be on as little as I can get away with. (Mod duties and all of that ) And I've been feeling...meh...again so just...yeah. Hope you all are doing well! *huggles every woohoo*

Tomorrow I'm going to the Shore with my cousin and sis-in-law so I might have some pics to post on Wednesday.

*sneaks off to her PB to find a PTB picspam before sneaking out again*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've missed these guys...((((PTB))))

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What? Only ONE Joe pic!? I'm offended!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X