Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ..what she said

that makes this post very boring...

*sigh* Got nothing more to say!

*falls down*
    Oh, at least try!
    ...Or just shimmy. That de-bores everything. *nods*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh, at least try!
      ...Or just shimmy. That de-bores everything. *nods*

*jumps up and down*

*lets a Martin pic fall*

*rolls around*

Can someone do my laundry please?
      sigpic

Comment

Can someone do my laundry please?
        You don't want me doing it, my uni dryer is absolutely PANTS. It half dries my clothes so I hang them around my room. Five hours later nothing is dry so I'm hairdrying them >_<
        At least its working though *pets poor hairdryer* I have A LOT to dry

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
          You don't want me doing it, my uni dryer is absolutely PANTS. It half dries my clothes so I hang them around my room. Five hours later nothing is dry so I'm hairdrying them >_<
          At least its working though *pets poor hairdryer* I have A LOT to dry
          Well...if you put it in the washer I'll dry it... But you have to iron the stuff again

*is being lazy*
          sigpic

Comment

Well...if you put it in the washer I'll dry it... But you have to iron the stuff again

*is being lazy*
            Iron? PSH. Put it in a drawer/hang it up. Hanging it up makes the creases fall out

I may if you dry my clothes though!

Comment

Iron? PSH. Put it in a drawer/hang it up. Hanging it up makes the creases fall out

I may if you dry my clothes though!
              I need to do that with my button up shirts. They need to look good!

If yours still fit in the dryer why not
              sigpic

Comment

I need to do that with my button up shirts. They need to look good!

If yours still fit in the dryer why not
                Tsh button up shirts! (I live in tshirts and strap tops Long sleeves when it's cold hah)

YAY So far my underwear is done and some tops. The socks can stay put and self-dry but I still have to do pjs and jeans. GULP

Comment

*waves*

*drinks more coffee*

Srsly not enough caffeine! Is it Feb 8 yet?

Oh and I can't seem to find a dress for this benefit concert. *sigh* I really like this one: http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-kya-magenta I'm just concerned that it might be too short...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    *waves*

*drinks more coffee*

Oh and I can't seem to find a dress for this benefit concert. *sigh* I really like this one: http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-kya-magenta I'm just concerned that it might be too short...
                    Lovely dress, quite sexy! As for the length, just never bend over!
                    Actually, the only way you can tell if it is too short is to try it on. It depends on how tall the model is and how tall you are - right! Good luck and have fun!
                    Last edited by llp; 16 January 2011, 01:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

*drinks more coffee*

Ooooh PRETTY!!!

Comment

Well, I'm waiting for my friend to call me on Skype. We have known each other for close to 40 years but I have only seen her only about 7 or 8 times in the last almost 20 years since she moved to Costa Rica. But when we talk it is like it has only been a day. And now with Skype....it is so cool. We can chat away like crazy about anything, no typing, nothing. I love it. See you all later!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. I ordered it. I can always return it-- zappos has free shipping and free returns. Given that I'm only 5'4" it may be longer on me than the mannequin. It could also be cute with leggings and boots perhaps...
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

PS- Bracelets y'all! What happened to all the enthusiasm?? Let me see your pretties!
                            sigpic

Comment

PS- Bracelets y'all! What happened to all the enthusiasm?? Let me see your pretties!
                              I dont own any

Comment

I dont own any
                                Aw. *sniff*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X