Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sinus pain is worse today

*huggles MoB for the fever*

Glad to hear that +1 and Josi are feeling better Es, I see you there, trying to sneakily get the Quilt.

Yay for Bekki!!!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I did not say you could SMOOCH Joe! I said you could snuggle, hug, or huggle Joe! Although, I'm sure he's loving all the attention...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Joe-180410.jpg
      "Go ahead and kiss the other cheek, too!"

Oh sorry, I misunderstood.

But you know me, give me a hug and I'll steal a smooch..............

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Nad

Jumble I loved the Japan one!!! I hope you feel better.
      Of course you did, for it is AWESOME!!

Thanks. I don't

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *dons Hazmat*
      *wanders in*
      How are all the poorly Woohoos this morning? Glad +1 is better (I'm basically there too now, just got a cough and sore throat left), and hope that MoB's temperature goes down soon!
      *passes round meds and chocolate and refills hot water bottles*
      *hi fives Bekki for going to the gym*
      Not doing too good Slept well, nice dreams, but woke up 11am feeling sick and dizzy and with no voice

*grabs meds, hw bottles and Sanctuary dvds and crawls back to bed*

Comment

*huggles for Wendy and Jumble*

Really now, no-one else is allowed to get sick. Viruses are henceforth banned from the Woohoo house!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh dear. Too many poorly Woohoos.

I don't think even The Magic Quilt can stretch that far. Quick! Someone contact the Asgard and see if they can clone it...

Oh, they're all dead. Oh well.

*huggles Joe just coz smooching is out*

*huggles poorly woohoos*

I had the most vivid dream this morning. I'd woken up once and fallen back to sleep so I had maybe 40 minutes in which I fell back into REM and dreamed it. I dreamt that I was swimming in a big pool off Hatton road (there is no pool off Hatton road, by the way) and my nephew was there and he said "look!" and pointed upwards and there was a Swiss air plane (a littlish one) in the air kind of weaving about and a trail of black/grey smoke behind it. It was trying to get back to the airport to land but I remember thinking "it's not going to make it; it's going to come down on the A30, I hope they closed the road already".
          I almost never remember my dreams but this one was really vivid and I remember every single detail from, what kind of weather it was to what the plane looked like. When I do remember dreams they nearly always disturb me a bit. I'm feeling all out of sorts now. Over a stupid dream.

Anyhoo, if the quilt won't run to you all, will this?

There's plenty of snuggling room in there, y'know.
          sigpic

Comment

No snuggling Martin by sick WooHoos! His immune system is already a bit low and we can't risk infecting him with the WooHoo Virus

*restrains self from snuggling in the jacket*

Comment

Well he doesn't have to be actually in it at the same time Woohoos are.

Although I could see how that wood be...um... nice.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Well he doesn't have to be actually in it at the same time Woohoos are.

Although I could see how that wood be...um... nice.
                Good point!

Ok, now I'm seeing double, so definitely crawling back to bed

*holds breath, takes Martin's jacket off him to snuggle in*

Mmmmm.....

Comment

Morning all,

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *rolls int*

Hello again, Woodiehoos

*huggles everyone*

*passes around vitamins, painkillers and kisses* you poor, poorly Woohoos Hope you all feel better soon!

I went to the gym again this morning! WOOHOO SUPPORT ROCKS!!! Thanks for making me want to go back...hopefully I will lose the kilos i stacked on trying to eat gluten for my blood test blaarg

*runs off to attempt to make something for the challenge, even though she keeps failing*

Oh, that reminds me! Cags - don't throw away your challenge stuff! I promise that mine sucks!!! Put them in anyway

*runs away*
                  Go you. Keep it up.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *dons Hazmat*
                  *wanders in*
                  How are all the poorly Woohoos this morning? Glad +1 is better (I'm basically there too now, just got a cough and sore throat left), and hope that MoB's temperature goes down soon!
                  *passes round meds and chocolate and refills hot water bottles*
                  *hi fives Bekki for going to the gym*
                  It appears as tho my fever broke last night. I won't go into the gorey details but we'll see how the day progresses.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  My sinus pain is worse today

*huggles MoB for the fever*

Glad to hear that +1 and Josi are feeling better Es, I see you there, trying to sneakily get the Quilt.

Yay for Bekki!!!
                  O no! Not you too

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oh sorry, I misunderstood.

Not doing too good Slept well, nice dreams, but woke up 11am feeling sick and dizzy and with no voice

*grabs meds, hw bottles and Sanctuary dvds and crawls back to bed*
                  *sigh* Feel better.

All WooHoos:
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Cags for the dream*

*huggles Jumble and MoB*

Today, I'm going to a music festival in Dallas. I hope is fun and I hope I don't get sick again for being outside at night
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hopes Joe doesn't catch the Woohoo virus* I cannot have the snark out of commission...

sigpic

Comment

It's ok LJ, the virus is probably scared of Joe and his snark

PS muse insisted........

Comment

Bumping for a little woohoo home remedy

Tomato soup + a liberal dose of cayenne pepper. You get a huge serving of vit C and clear sinuses.

*huggles fellow sickies*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

hmm, sounds lovely. I am definitely going to have to try that next time I'm sick.

Actually I have some homemade butternut squash, tomato and carrot soup in the freezer. That's spiced up with chilli peppers. The tomatoes and carrots are home grown too.
                            Oh and some home made bread I made today.

*hands out home made soup and bread to poorly woohoos*

I'm having my last cuppa char before I have to fast for some blood tests tomorrow. I have a huge chocolatecraving right now because, you know, you always do when you absolutely can't have any.

Love the banner Jumble. It's a sort of almost-but-not-quite new style for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs all around*
                              Poor sicky WooHoos you...

Nice banner, jumble!

Um yeah. Got nothin'. Maybe I should go write the rest of Finding WoodStock. I need silly.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                hmm, sounds lovely. I am definitely going to have to try that next time I'm sick.

Actually I have some homemade butternut squash, tomato and carrot soup in the freezer. That's spiced up with chilli peppers. The tomatoes and carrots are home grown too.
                                Oh and some home made bread I made today.

*hands out home made soup and bread to poorly woohoos*

I'm having my last cuppa char before I have to fast for some blood tests tomorrow. I have a huge chocolatecraving right now because, you know, you always do when you absolutely can't have any.
                                I know that feeling

Love the banner Jumble. It's a sort of almost-but-not-quite new style for you.
                                My muse seems to be doing it's own thing lately

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs all around*
                                Poor sicky WooHoos you...

Nice banner, jumble!

Um yeah. Got nothin'. Maybe I should go write the rest of Finding WoodStock. I need silly.
                                Thanks

Yes, go write it! We're all still hanging on the edge of this cliff.......

I thought I was feeling better earlier, but apparently this WooHoos virus keeps a little in reserve

And since most people have already guessed which are mine in the Sekrit challenge......

clicky ^^

clicky ^^

Wasn't difficult, was it?

Comment

Working...
                                X