Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *sings along and builds a campfire*

I was just listening to ''I saw her again last night'', but that's not really innocent...
    *Joins the singalong* Good thing I had hippy parents so I can.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wow, from 'dedicated...'' (*hugs*) to '' I saw her again...'' to ''does your mother know?'' Interesting leaps. Awesome songs, though.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        *Joins the singalong* Good thing I had hippy parents so I can.

Wow, from 'dedicated...'' (*hugs*) to '' I saw her again...'' to ''does your mother know?'' Interesting leaps. Awesome songs, though.
        Yes.......

Suddenly got a vision of Martin reading the thead and thinking "Oh Jumble!" whilst shaking his head

*hopes that guest is Jas, or Egle, or........ just anyone else*

Comment

Another leap of memory.... to when I first met Michael all those years ago.........

Comment

And since we're in vid mode.......

Last edited by Jumble; 28 September 2010, 11:43 AM. Reason: Missed The Birthday!!

Comment

*sings*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm here, I'm here.

Can't MQ, but I'm here.

Jumble, it must have been down because it said it couldn't even find gateworld, which made me sad.

Thank you. I'm glad he'll be fine. And me. I hope. *huggles*

Thank you, Nad *hugs*

EDIT: Wow, that's a lot of videos! YAY!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WooHood on 21,000, jumble!
                  And with vidspam too!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Congrats on 21000! (can't see vids at work, alas)

And dad is 71 and calls AT (as Magnus, mind you) "that girl from Stargate." Inherited my geekery from him too. Will post hippy parent pics when home later. Dad STILL has his muttonchops. Never got rid of them. He even grew them back after finishing his chemo this year.
                    Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 28 September 2010, 11:55 AM. Reason: cuz dad is 71 not 72 till Feb. ;)
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ahhhh, sadly, it won't let me green you for the epic amount of posts!

Sorry, Jumble.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sneaks in*

69 post!!!!!!!!

*sneaks off*
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *sings*
                          *sings along*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          I'm here, I'm here.

Can't MQ, but I'm here.

Jumble, it must have been down because it said it couldn't even find gateworld, which made me sad.
                          I went to bed early and missed the meltdown

Thank you. I'm glad he'll be fine. And me. I hope. *huggles*

Thank you, Nad *hugs*

EDIT: Wow, that's a lot of videos! YAY!
                          Isn't it? Didn't realise I'd made that many

WooHood on 21,000, jumble!
                          And with vidspam too!
                          Vidspam! Like it Thanks

And dad is 71 and calls AT (as Magnus, mind you) "that girl from Stargate." Inherited my geekery from him too. Will post hippy parent pics when home later. Dad STILL has his muttonchops. Never got rid of them. He even grew them back after finishing his chemo this year.
                          Well good for him.......... does he look like the guy from Mungo Jerry?........

My Jo is dating a guy who knows his son
                          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Ahhhh, sadly, it won't let me green you for the epic amount of posts!

Sorry, Jumble.
                          Aw, that's ok. A hug is better than green any day

*hugs*

Aaaaaaand......

Comment

Hippy parents!
                            As for parents and TV... Here's something I made a while back, inspired by my mom's view on Sanctuary's actors

Yes. AT is ''The one from Stargate'' and J-Yo is ''the hedgehog''. It's the Hair.

sigpic

Comment

*falls in*

Ahhh...busy busy busy(did I say busy) day!
                              Handed in two assignments, made another one in class...just went to the job fair to "meet" the people from the company(and one guy was smokin' hot...his eyes! ). They were nice and they also told me about the fact that the company is going to fly me over to Atlanta...I can't wait! Seriously.
                              Tonight my accounting exam and after that SGU premiere!(and studying again for tomorrow)

Jumbly Congrats on 21,000 posts!! WOOHOO...you're going way too fast btw. I'm not even having 20,500 posts
                              sigpic

Comment

Hippy parents!
                                As for parents and TV... Here's something I made a while back, inspired by my mom's view on Sanctuary's actors

Yes. AT is ''The one from Stargate'' and J-Yo is ''the hedgehog''. It's the Hair.
                                The Hedgehog??????????? How very dare she???? *huggles Tesla......er..... huggles JY*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *falls in*

Ahhh...busy busy busy(did I say busy) day!
                                Handed in two assignments, made another one in class...just went to the job fair to "meet" the people from the company(and one guy was smokin' hot...his eyes! ). They were nice and they also told me about the fact that the company is going to fly me over to Atlanta...I can't wait! Seriously.
                                Tonight my accounting exam and after that SGU premiere!(and studying again for tomorrow)

Jumbly Congrats on 21,000 posts!! WOOHOO...you're going way too fast btw. I'm not even having 20,500 posts
                                Thanks I'm trying to catch up with Jasmina

Glad to hear you're busy, that's goooood!

Smokin' hot eyes? What colour? Did you take a pic? Oh come ON! You've got a phone haven't you? TAKE PICS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X