• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wonders if Joe also needs protecting*

Nah! He's big enough to protect himself

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      And you're not sorry at all, are you? Come on, admit it! You're just trying to bring out my protective side again.......

*wraps Martin up in the magic quilt, covers his eyes and snaffles him away*
      No. No I'm not really sorry...

I bet someone around here wood love to protect Joe no matter how big he is...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

At work. Yesterday was awful. At work today. I feel like winging "life isn't fair" but I won't.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINA!

*huggles all WooHoo's*

Gotta work now.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad! I literally LOLd

that's goign to take some time to get over

oh dear...I am in some kind of laughing fit!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, that's what the restraining order is for, you see. It keeps me at least 100 yards from where ever he is, at all...er...um...hmmmmmmm

Morning.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              No. No I'm not really sorry...

I bet someone around here wood love to protect Joe no matter how big he is...
              I knew it

I can't think who you can possibly mean..........

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Morning WooHoo's

At work. Yesterday was awful. At work today. I feel like winging "life isn't fair" but I won't.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINA!

*huggles all WooHoo's*

Gotta work now.
              You go ahead and whinge, we'll just ignore you

*huggles*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Well, that's what the restraining order is for, you see. It keeps me at least 100 yards from where ever he is, at all...er...um...hmmmmmmm

Morning.

I'm pretty sure you could still terrorize him from 100 yards away

*waves to giggling Bekki*

The other day I knocked over a whole mug of coffee on the kitchen table where I keep my laptop, my mobile, several remote controls........ but the thing I grabbed and wrapped in a towel before caring about anything else? THE BOOK!!!! Fortunately it only got a wet cover and wasn't damaged. It now sits safely up on the shelf where I can't do it any harm

Comment

Phew! Lucky for the book, Jumblie has quick reflexes

My friends have started asking about you. "how's jumble? did jumble get her present?" aaaah, i have no sekrits now

Sending things across the pond is my new favourite thing, I've decided. just you wait till christmas!
                sigpic

Comment

I knew it

I can't think who you can possibly mean..........

You go ahead and whinge, we'll just ignore you

*huggles*

I'm pretty sure you could still terrorize him from 100 yards away

*waves to giggling Bekki*

The other day I knocked over a whole mug of coffee on the kitchen table where I keep my laptop, my mobile, several remote controls........ but the thing I grabbed and wrapped in a towel before caring about anything else? THE BOOK!!!! Fortunately it only got a wet cover and wasn't damaged. It now sits safely up on the shelf where I can't do it any harm
                  You asked for it!
                  Yesterday morning I was having a nightmare that I had a horrible migraine and I was going from pharmacy counter to pharmacy counter. Each Pharmacist wood say "try this". I wood try it but my head still hurt like the devil. I don't remember how many counters I went to but it was a lot! Then I woke up and guess what? I had one of the worse migraines I have had in a while. I had been getting them all week but this one literally kept me in bed all day. Char and I had plans that we had to break. I felt bad because one of the plans was to go to a private (industry) wine tasting. Char usually never gets to go to those so it wood have been a treat for her but thanks to my head it didn't happen. My head still hurts today but not as bad.
                  Whinging over.

Jumble, good that you saved the book! The other stuff can fixed or replaced but some things are priceless.

As to the bolded: WooHoo's are an extremely talented bunch so I imagine you are right about LJ.

*hugs all*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree* Migraines are evil, you have every right to whinge! Hope you're feeling better now and that you can get a break from them at some point.

*squishy huggles Bekki for being her awesome self*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Jasmina
                      sigpic

Comment

*Hugs to Bree* hope that mean head ache goes away.

Alright Jumble....what are you doing with my "quilt"....I go to sleep and you snirch it? You didn't even ask? Time to return it!

This week is "spa week" in Seattle so tomorrow I am getting a special, supper dupper hot rock massage for 1/2 price. Once a year they have this and once a year I treat myself to it. Can't wait.

Morning all...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Phew! Lucky for the book, Jumblie has quick reflexes

My friends have started asking about you. "how's jumble? did jumble get her present?" aaaah, i have no sekrits now
                          Well I hope you told them that I absolutely LOVE it!

Sending things across the pond is my new favourite thing, I've decided. just you wait till christmas!
                          Indeed I do But Suz thought I was going loopy she was frantically trying to get another towel to dry off the laptop, and saying 'It's just a book! Save the laptop!' Then I showed her the book and she understood

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          You asked for it!
                          Yesterday morning I was having a nightmare that I had a horrible migraine and I was going from pharmacy counter to pharmacy counter. Each Pharmacist wood say "try this". I wood try it but my head still hurt like the devil. I don't remember how many counters I went to but it was a lot! Then I woke up and guess what? I had one of the worse migraines I have had in a while. I had been getting them all week but this one literally kept me in bed all day. Char and I had plans that we had to break. I felt bad because one of the plans was to go to a private (industry) wine tasting. Char usually never gets to go to those so it wood have been a treat for her but thanks to my head it didn't happen. My head still hurts today but not as bad.
                          Whinging over.
                          Ugh! It's rough when it gets that bad - believe me I know

*huggles*

Jumble, good that you saved the book! The other stuff can fixed or replaced but some things are priceless.
                          Well exactly! Utterly priceless! It's one of my most treasured possessions, so I should take better care of it

As to the bolded: WooHoo's are an extremely talented bunch so I imagine you are right about LJ.

*hugs all*
                          Oh yes, I'm sure she'd find a way

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          *Hugs to Bree* hope that mean head ache goes away.

Alright Jumble....what are you doing with my "quilt"....I go to sleep and you snirch it? You didn't even ask? Time to return it!
                          Aw c'mon! It was a dire emergency! Poor Major Wood *huggles him*

This week is "spa week" in Seattle so tomorrow I am getting a special, supper dupper hot rock massage for 1/2 price. Once a year they have this and once a year I treat myself to it. Can't wait.

Morning all...
                          Oooooh! I want one!!! *does a quick calculation* Darn! I'll be too late for that when I visit you next year

Edit: I meant too early No, I have no idea what day it is,or what month...... but I DO know that it's the year 2010 ......
                          Last edited by Jumble; 13 September 2010, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Of course I could terrorize love Joe from 100 yards away! I do so now, and I'm 3 states and a boarder crossing away!

*grabz Joe...smmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches*
                            sigpic

Comment

*feels all warm and fuzzy inside* ((((((((((jumble))))))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree* Poobags to you horrid migraine.

*huggles MOB* for being back at work.

*huggles Bekki* Just for being Bekki and, by default, fair awesome.

*huggles LJ* Morning LJ.

*huggles Nad* for making me so hard I almost wee'd

*huggles Josi* for not being an auntie yet? I assume?

*huggles Jumble* for putting up with all this awful perverted Major Wood/other shippage. I'm so so sorry but, oh you know some ships are just meant to be.

*vaguely wonders what Major Wood and Sgt Siler's babies will look like*

OK, Jumble, or anyone else but specifically Jumble since I know yours actually works and is pretty good... what printer do you have and wood you recommend it? My one is just about ready to have a pick axe driven through it to go to the big printer retirement home in the sky and I need a new one that's A: not to costly on ink, B: can print photo quality as well as being moderately workhorsey to handle small amounts of daily letter printing, C: preferably has a scanner/copier too, and D: doesn't cost a small fortune to start with.
                                I was looking at a HP colour laser printer but ridiculous amount so money to buy and then the toner is expensive and I'm not sure they are all that for photos yet. Just a nice tidy inkjet for moderate "home office" printing is all I need.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X