The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*
    ...Even though I am currently half covered in snot.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

*huggles pix of Amanda tightly*
    *huggles Bree's pix of Amanda tightly too*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Mornin Woohoos!

Well, more like afternoon. You know, when I leave work post-call, I never think I'm going to sleep when I get home... and then by the time I get home I pass out cold!

I ended up catching a baby at 7am. Not my patient, but that baby was coming come hell or high water. Big girl too. Tall. Probably close to 9lbs.

... goes in search of caffeine...
    Hm. I caught a baby too! A girl as well.
    Granted, it wasn't quite in the way you did, but I did!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Oh now you can't just say that all mysteriously without elaborating.

Hugs for the snot, yours I take it.

I was all set to Picspam last night when GW decided not to play.

So well, a day late but here's some beardy Martin:

Hands and beard! What's not to love, eh!

I wish I had something sensible to say but... alas no... wibble wibble.
      sigpic

Comment

Caught a second to come visit and no one was home! Say Cags, want to translate what Wibble Wibble means?

Hmmm....looks for some broccoli and grabs it from a hidden stash quickly. Very Happy Now

Sees you one bearded Martin (oops with a partially nekkid AT - sorry Amanda):

And raises you one hug:

One tool:

And one original cast (without AT):

And one AT (just for Wine_Buyer):
        sigpic

Comment

I'mma loving the pictures

*hugs all again* How you guys all doing?
          I won't be here much next week (lol like this week) - so much to do eep! Tomorrow's my last day at work and then I'm going to my dads for the night. Coming home monday night, waiting in tuesday for my new phone, packing for uni, attempting to sell my car (MOT etc might be too expensive if he finds new stuff and since I won't be using it much at uni selling is so much cheaper ) and then more packing, last minute rushes and then moving to uni on the sunday. *GULP*. Busybusybusy mad rush!!!

So have some big early hugs and love *squishes everyone and leaves a pile of wine and chocolates*

Comment

*high fives cags and laurie for the pictures*
            *hugs +1* (again) You go girl!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Oh now you can't just say that all mysteriously without elaborating.

Hugs for the snot, yours I take it.
            Yeah. All mine

And the baby thing is really not that spectacular when you hear the story...
            I was in a bus and there were two grandparents with a baby and when the bus turned a corner, the stroller started to roll and I caught it.

I thought about changing ''in a bus'' for ''on a hill'' and ''the bus'' for ''a bus'' in this story to spice it up, but meh.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Caught a second to come visit and no one was home! Say Cags, want to translate what Wibble Wibble means?

Oh it just means... flobadobdob... faffle whuff!

Too much Cbeebies here today (children's TV) Benjabubs also has snottysniffles so we've been couch potatoes today. After a while all that nonsensetalk kind of turns your brain to mush.

Hmmm....looks for some broccoli and grabs it from a hidden stash quickly. Very Happy Now
              *stealthily nabs some of that broccoli and takes a puff*

Aaah that's better, I can think like an adult again. Now to solve Fermat's last theorem... ah rats, someone beat me to it.

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...d/Martin14.jpg
              Aw and look. What a gentleman; his eyes are totally focussed on her face and not her, er, yeah, lower.

All wonderful images, thank you.

I was in a bus and there were two grandparents with a baby and when the bus turned a corner, the stroller started to roll and I caught it.

I thought about changing ''in a bus'' for ''on a hill'' and ''the bus'' for ''a bus'' in this story to spice it up, but meh.
              You defintely should reinvent that story. You'd be a hero! Well you are anyway in my eyes. All that with a snottycold too. Awesome!

*huggles for the cold*

and

*huggles +1*

EDIT: This was a 69 post!
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 18 September 2010, 02:54 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

+

= An important service, though! Go you.

Originally posted by llp View Post

With all the nekkid running around that goes on in here, she fits right in!

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                I'mma loving the pictures

*hugs all again* How you guys all doing?
                I won't be here much next week (lol like this week) - so much to do eep! Tomorrow's my last day at work and then I'm going to my dads for the night. Coming home monday night, waiting in tuesday for my new phone, packing for uni, attempting to sell my car (MOT etc might be too expensive if he finds new stuff and since I won't be using it much at uni selling is so much cheaper ) and then more packing, last minute rushes and then moving to uni on the sunday. *GULP*. Busybusybusy mad rush!!!

So have some big early hugs and love *squishes everyone and leaves a pile of wine and chocolates*
                Good luck with everything! Big hugs back atcha.

So-- a factoid about moi. I have a major weekness for 2 things: Boots & Pink. My roomie and I went shopping in SoHo this afternoon (not sure what I was thinking that Saturday afternoon was good time to go to SoHo! I blame post-call brain), and one of our stops was Lululemon, a shop that I LOVE. And OMG SO MUCH PINK. I nearly exploded. But I managed to get out of there without buying anything big. I have to process all the stuff I wanted and figure out what I can actually afford.

I also bought these boots:
                Spoiler:

I've been wanting them for a while, and my dad sent me a belated birthday check, so yay! New boots. And they are pretty sexay on.

I also discovered a brand new store (to us in the US anyhow) and OMG so much awesome, but so out of my budget, lol.

/shopping

((((((Woohoos)))))))
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in*

Woohoo to Nad and MoB for catching babies

*hugs +1*

I just got unscribed for this thread...how evil, but I found it back...luckily
                  sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos

The gluten poobags reactions are finally plateauing! Just sleepy an not-concentraty all the time now, hoorah!!!

My new musical is going well too! My group are getting along very well, and we have a three day writing camp this week (yikes!!!)

*huggles everyone*

Hope you are all deliciously well
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* I'm glad things are better

I have done most of my homework but I still have to study for my tests *wishes she had could time-travel*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning everyone

*huggles Nad and Benjabubs for snottycolds* Mine is definitely on its way out, thank goodness, but they are yucksome
                        *huggles everyone else*

I have choir today... hope the voice is up to it See y'all later!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Fabby on your snotbags Josi. Have fun singing.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          So-- a factoid about moi. I have a major weekness for 2 things: Boots & Pink. My roomie and I went shopping in SoHo this afternoon (not sure what I was thinking that Saturday afternoon was good time to go to SoHo! I blame post-call brain), and one of our stops was Lululemon, a shop that I LOVE. And OMG SO MUCH PINK. I nearly exploded. But I managed to get out of there without buying anything big. I have to process all the stuff I wanted and figure out what I can actually afford.

<lazy snip>

You're such a girl!

*looks at wardrobe* Uh, yeah, is 34 pairs a lot in shoe terms?

As for me and boots? Oh... *huggles my lovely Doc Martens* OK, yes, in a concession to girlyness, they do have a daisy patten embossed along one side
                          Quite annoyingly, about 5 years ago, I chucked out a whole stack of slouchy / strappy boots that I'd had since the 1980s. I kept them so long because they were barely worn in but ditched them when I needed wardrobe space. They'd be bang on fashion now. Doh!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *runs in*

I just got unscribed for this thread...how evil, but I found it back...luckily
                          Bah! Poobgas to evil unsubscriby GW!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Wood morning, Woohoos

The gluten poobags reactions are finally plateauing! Just sleepy an not-concentraty all the time now, hoorah!!!

My new musical is going well too! My group are getting along very well, and we have a three day writing camp this week (yikes!!!)

*huggles everyone*

*huggles* great news on the musical.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG you guys, the worst has happened!

My Martin (and other PTB) folder with my pictures, etc, was accidentally deleted. My own fault but CATASTROPHE!!!! I shouldn't have tried to move things from one laptop to the other and I definitely should have paid attention to which pictures I'd done!

sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Mornin Woohoos!

I just did the unthinkable and put a sweatshirt and shoes on over my PJs and ran out to the store to find coffee! I mean, I shake my head at the 20-somethings who use pajamas as outerwear, but when you get up at 6:30 am on a sunday to run and there is no coffee in the house, drastic measures must be taken!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Wood morning, Woohoos

*huggles everyone*

We want (or at least *I* want ) to hear more about your musical!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Morning everyone

*huggles Nad and Benjabubs for snottycolds* Mine is definitely on its way out, thank goodness, but they are yucksome
                              *huggles everyone else*

I have choir today... hope the voice is up to it See y'all later!
                              Cool! More woohoo singers!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Morning Woohoos!

1. You're such a girl!

2. *looks at wardrobe* Uh, yeah, is 34 pairs a lot in shoe terms?

As for me and boots? Oh... *huggles my lovely Doc Martens* OK, yes, in a concession to girlyness, they do have a daisy patten embossed along one side
                              3. Quite annoyingly, about 5 years ago, I chucked out a whole stack of slouchy / strappy boots that I'd had since the 1980s. I kept them so long because they were barely worn in but ditched them when I needed wardrobe space. They'd be bang on fashion now. Doh!
                              1. I know! I'm sighing over the demise of sundress season, but looking forward to boot season!

2. Sounds about right!

3. LOL, isn't that always the way??
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                OMG you guys, the worst has happened!

My Martin (and other PTB) folder with my pictures, etc, was accidentally deleted. My own fault but CATASTROPHE!!!! I shouldn't have tried to move things from one laptop to the other and I definitely should have paid attention to which pictures I'd done!

Oh no!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X