The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in* Hello Woohoos

*huggles jann for poopy editing* your obituary is hilarious though! I am very impressed

*huggles Bree for ouchies* I agree that you should try yoga. I love it!

*is thinking of Jumblie* has she left yet? *huggles in absentia*

I think I might finally be plateauing on the icky-gluten front. The wheat-eating is for a coeliac's test in 5 weeks, and I have to keep eating it till then. The test is in case my intolerance is caused by something else, like a chemical or hormonal imbalance or a different allergy that can be treated. But I was only a little tired today and I wasn't depressed or sick which feels amazing! I had a couple of scary days this week, to be honest. Gluten makes me hate myself quite a lot...a lot...

anyway...Oooh, speaking of Neighbours (Jumblie mentioned it a few posts back) I went to high school with the guy who plays Paul's son...and I am severely crushing on the guy who plays griffo, the school bully (aka - the red haired guy in my uni class who introduced me to Doctor Who/who I have to play a romantic interest of for our assessment)

*huggles everyone*
    sigpic

Comment

*bounces in, spreading huggles*
      My cold is much better today
      *giggles at Jann's obituary*

Bekki, the Neighbours stuff is cool I shall have to tell my brother's girlfriend, who is like the biggest Neighbours fan EVER I might also have to watch a few episodes in the hope of getting a look at your Doctor Who mentor/crush guy

And a Martinspam weekend for Jumble, you say? Awesome! *rummages in PB*

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Got back from my Ultrasound and she saw a small thing on my right thyroid but said it's probably nothing to worry about and she's sending the results to my doctor today. So I am good. Now I am just waiting for the results of Charmaines two tests.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *rolls in*

We had to write our own obituaries in class Tuesday(as an article)...and our teacher gave us as much creative freedom as we wanted...except that we would turn 95 and had to be succesful...I got a 95 score for this INSANE! story...:-P To share the fun (deleted my last name for safety reasons
        Spoiler:
        Former Ad Works owner Jann R----- dies
        Jann R----, owner of the world’s biggest advertising company, Ad works, died on Sept. 13, 2085. She was 95.

R---- started out in the Netherlands, but lived most of her life in the United States.

After meeting her celebrity husband, Taylor Lautner, she decided to start her own advertising company.

“It was a bold move,” Long time friend and ex-lover, Ryan Robbins said. “She came in as an outsider, but made it work.” R---- had an affair with Robbins for two years during her marriage. The affair came out when she got her child and famous star, Tom Lautner, with him.

Even with this big scandal, R---- made it turn to the best. Her company advertised for open marriages, which was a taboo before that moment.

The campaign was a total success and the company only grew from that moment on. “It was a miracle,” her brother, Tim R---- said. “Everything she did turned into gold.”

During her life R---- got two children. Other than Oscar Award winning Tom Ryan Lautner, she also got a daughter, Emma Bieber, who followed in her footsteps.

Her marriage with Taylor Lautner was complicated, because of scandals, affairs and s*x tapes. Still they made it through and even though R----’s husband Lautner is demented he is devastated.

The service and burial for R----’s death will be held at the Hawaiian beach Sept. 19.
        Arrangements are by A Better Afterlife.

Now back to serious writing
        Jann! I wonder if your teacher even got the jokes in regards to the famous peeps you mentioned.
        Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Mornin Woohoos! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...rnincoffee.gif

Just checking in making sure everyone is good this icky morning. It's like a steambath here. We had a crazy storm with tornados and everything in NYC last night, yikes! I had just made it to my colleagues house when it all came down. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was rather scary.

And here I go complaining about how I miss school!
        Hey MoB! Glad you survived the weather. IN CT it's about the same. Hot and steamy but not in a good way.
        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *pops in* Hello Woohoos

*huggles jann for poopy editing* your obituary is hilarious though! I am very impressed

I think I might finally be plateauing on the icky-gluten front. The wheat-eating is for a coeliac's test in 5 weeks, and I have to keep eating it till then. The test is in case my intolerance is caused by something else, like a chemical or hormonal imbalance or a different allergy that can be treated. But I was only a little tired today and I wasn't depressed or sick which feels amazing! I had a couple of scary days this week, to be honest. Gluten makes me hate myself quite a lot...a lot...

anyway...Oooh, speaking of Neighbours (Jumblie mentioned it a few posts back) I went to high school with the guy who plays Paul's son...and I am severely crushing on the guy who plays griffo, the school bully (aka - the red haired guy in my uni class who introduced me to Doctor Who/who I have to play a romantic interest of for our assessment)

*huggles everyone*
        *hugs Bekki* I hope things turn out okay.

Thanks Cags and Josi for Martin picspam.

Here's my contribution.

sigpic

Comment

*pops in* Hello Woohoos

*huggles everyone*
          Hugs re the gluten test. Blergh. And it took me a minute to realize you were talking about a tv show and figure out why I didn't understand a word of the last bit.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Hi WooHoo's

1. Got back from my Ultrasound and she saw a small thing on my right thyroid but said it's probably nothing to worry about and she's sending the results to my doctor today. So I am good. Now I am just waiting for the results of Charmaines two tests.

2. Hey MoB! Glad you survived the weather. IN CT it's about the same. Hot and steamy but not in a good way.

1. Yay! Glad to hear it. Fingers crossed for Charmaine.

2. It's turned into a lovely day! Too bad I have to nap in a bit and miss so much of it. But on the other hand, I've done yoga, gone to the chiropractor and had a voice lesson today. So all-in-all not too bad.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*falls in*

I hate papers in here. Ugh. I had to write a history paper between 600-800 words. No problem, you would say. But then the lecturer also put margins down, double-space, font and font size and a minimum of 2.5 pages..(between 2,5-4 pages(that was bolded))...buuuut what is the issue....800 words is barely two pages...so after debating for a long times(since I thus wrote around 900 because of page lenght) I just left it like that...she doesn't need a word count so she just has to read 100 more words. Ugh.

And this all while I actually liked writing the thing. Just editing it like that made it more suckier...still I think my arguments for my thesis statement are more important than the word count. I hope.

After that I also had to read a freakin' lot of pages which makes me stressed since I need to get up at 7 am for my other class...

/rant...sorry.

I'm glad you liked my insantiy though I actually have another one quite similair to that...but that was about explaining the AP stylebook and using 12 words from it.
            Papers are really stressful, I have to write six papers this semester (I already wrote one so there are five left). I'm not happy that I have so many

Oh you should post that one too

Mornin Woohoos!

Just checking in making sure everyone is good this icky morning. It's like a steambath here. We had a crazy storm with tornados and everything in NYC last night, yikes! I had just made it to my colleagues house when it all came down. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was rather scary.

And here I go complaining about how I miss school!
            *huggles* I'm glad you survived the weather

Okay Woohoos! I have started a fitness thread here. Come join in. Let's support each other so we continue our runs, our yoga, our meditation, walks, whatever-- and don't get discouraged!
            Oh cool!

*pops in* Hello Woohoos

*huggles everyone*
            *squishy huggles*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Hi WooHoo's

Got back from my Ultrasound and she saw a small thing on my right thyroid but said it's probably nothing to worry about and she's sending the results to my doctor today. So I am good. Now I am just waiting for the results of Charmaines two tests.

<snip>
            I'm glad you are ok, *crosses fingers for Charmaines' test results*

I have a long weekend of homework ahead *sigh* I guess I better get started

*huggles woohoos*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Papers are really stressful, I have to write six papers this semester (I already wrote one so there are five left). I'm not happy that I have so many
              I think I only have to write two, but I'm in a media writing class which means we have to write one or two articles every class(two times a week).

Oh you should post that one too
              I'll look into it...I don't know if I saved it since we write it in class on the computers there and I we don't save all our assignments

I have a long weekend of homework ahead *sigh* I guess I better get started
              I'm just not making it yet. Sunday is for homework.

Atm too lazy to do everything...roommate already had to laugh when I made the big! movement to grab my laptop from the table next to me
              sigpic

Comment

I think I only have to write two, but I'm in a media writing class which means we have to write one or two articles every class(two times a week).
                I think I would like that since you do them in class and I don't mind that

I'll look into it...I don't know if I saved it since we write it in class on the computers there and I we don't save all our assignments
                I'm paranoid so I save every assignment, which might have something to do with the fact that my laptop is running out of memory

I'm just not making it yet. Sunday is for homework.

Atm too lazy to do everything...roommate already had to laugh when I made the big! movement to grab my laptop from the table next to me
                That's usually what I do but I have 3 homeworks (long homeworks) and 3 tests to study for

Lazyness rules!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Off to the baby factory for the night. Maybe see y'all later. Otherwise, catch ya tomorrow!

xoxo
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Off to the baby factory for the night. Maybe see y'all later. Otherwise, catch ya tomorrow!

xoxo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I think I would like that since you do them in class and I don't mind that
                      Actually it is worse. Normally you have to interview people(the assignment you saw was a small one) and gather information outside of the class and then write it in class...this gives you a limited time to write it and thus you're more stressed and don't have a lot of time to edit it, to make it look good or read it over again...so I would prefer doing it outside of the class.

I'm paranoid so I save every assignment, which might have something to do with the fact that my laptop is running out of memory
                      Well I already gave the assignment to my teacher and he notes it when he got it(sort of attendancy too), so I'm sure that's going allright. And I often save it on the computer I work on there...but in general I just forget to do that.

That's usually what I do but I have 3 homeworks (long homeworks) and 3 tests to study for

Lazyness rules!
                      *hugs* that's a lot!! I have to start studying for a test too...it's gonna be difficult(accounting)...ugh!

It so does
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello all. I picked a time when no one was around. Only have a minute, just enough time to give a big hug to......that is in absentia.....to all and everyone.

Hope Jumble is doing okay.

Probably won't be able to get back until Monday at the earliest. Everyone have a great Sunday. Jumble, take care of yourself.

"Waves goodbye to...the wall"
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in and hugs the WooHoos*
                          *happy dances. Nekkid*

*goes off in a search for everyone's secret stashes of PTB pics*
                          ...Because I can.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *runs in and hugs the WooHoos*
                            *happy dances. Nekkid*

*goes off in a search for everyone's secret stashes of PTB pics*
                            ...Because I can.

*huggles pix of Amanda tightly*
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*

Comment

Mornin Woohoos!

Well, more like afternoon. You know, when I leave work post-call, I never think I'm going to sleep when I get home... and then by the time I get home I pass out cold!

I ended up catching a baby at 7am. Not my patient, but that baby was coming come hell or high water. Big girl too. Tall. Probably close to 9lbs.

... goes in search of caffeine...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X