The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *giggles* That was soooo written by Nad!! LOL!

Like I said before, I take no responsibility - Nad gives me the words and I just illustrate them

Comment

Morning Woohoos

*huggles everyone*
      sigpic

Comment

OK, Woohoos, I need your help (Again. I swear, y'all are gonna' kick me off this thread for too much whining and asking for help so often!). So...there's a possible adoption situation...er...need I go on? Prayers and positive thoughts (please!).

EDIT: Morning, Bekki!
        sigpic

Comment

*sending positive wom woms to Luvnjack* Hope this is the one! *squishy huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

*sends positive vibes towards LJ* I hope this time it is going to e the one! *crosses everything possible*
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Jann!

*bounces* New Doctor Who story I know most of you aren't Whovians, but just in case... The Locket, The Letter and the Lost Girl

I just get excited...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                OK, Woohoos, I need your help (Again. I swear, y'all are gonna' kick me off this thread for too much whining and asking for help so often!). So...there's a possible adoption situation...er...need I go on? Prayers and positive thoughts (please!).

Good vibes and hugs sent your way!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki! How are you? I'm usually not online at the same time as you are lol!

*waves at Trupi*

Oh and "kinda" fun thing about a conversation B and I had earlier...

me, reading the old shipper thread searching for something: '" You know a lot of these old shippers are now on the Woohoo thread these days."
                  B: "It is were the cool kids hang out. Everyone wants to hang out with them."
                  me:
                  sigpic

Comment

Gee, so many good vibes already! Alas, it is not to be (wow, what a quick fall-through!), but here's hoping for the next one!
                    sigpic

Comment

Gee, so many good vibes already! Alas, it is not to be (wow, what a quick fall-through!), but here's hoping for the next one!
                      Sorry we tried Next time we'll do better
                      sigpic

Comment

Extra squishy power vibes to you!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Hi Jann!

*bounces* New Doctor Who story I know most of you aren't Whovians, but just in case... The Locket, The Letter and the Lost Girl

I just get excited...
                        Aw. If I only knew anything about Dr Who!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy
                          10th Day
                          of Martinmas!!!

And boy, does it look beautiful!
                          *looks at the 'Sanctuary Day 10'. Again*

*hugs WooHoos*
                          *hugs PTB*

*giggles* That was soooo written by Nad!! LOL!
                          Couldn't help myself...

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Like I said before, I take no responsibility - Nad gives me the words and I just illustrate them

Oh... Don't listen to her. The illustrations make it what it is.

me, reading the old shipper thread searching for something: '" You know a lot of these old shippers are now on the Woohoo thread these days."
                          me:

True. So true...

*good vibes for the next one*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves at Trupi*

me:

And yet they still mainly lurk..........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Happy
                            10th Day
                            of Martinmas!!!

And boy, does it look beautiful!
                            *looks at the 'Sanctuary Day 10'. Again*

*hugs WooHoos*
                            *hugs PTB*

Couldn't help myself...

Oh... Don't listen to her. The illustrations make it what it is.
                            Oh no, you don't get off that lightly! The words inspire the illustrations, so the blame credit is yours

*huggles LJ for the disappointment*

*waves to Bekki and Trupi*

Comment

*runz back in*

LJ! LJ! I found an (almost) nekkid pic of Joe!!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*bounces in*

Morning all, on this glorious Ashes winning morning Except none of you care about the cricket I don't think, and I feel mean rubbing it in Bekki's face because she's too lovely. But still, England have just retained the Ashes on Australian soil for the first time in 24 years and that's definitely worth celebrating. And we Woohoos love any excuse

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Hm. Tonight's 'pot luck' movie is Red Corner, with Richard Gere and Bradley Whitford........
                                I missed Bradley Whitford? For the cricket?

Actually, I wouldn't have missed that cricket for the world, but still, Bradley Whitford! Was he Josh-like and lovely, or not so much?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Hi Jann!

I just get excited...
                                *bounces*

I get excited too *runs off to read*

*waves at Trupi*

me:
                                *nods*

Oh that's a shame. And I was just gathering together all my positive vibes to send your way. Oh well, I will store them up and keep them safe for next time for you *hugs*

Happy 10th Day of Martinmas!!!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X