The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in*

Update one: our nephew James Just been to see him again (and have some more cuddles) and it's amazing how much he's changed in just two days! He's so much more awake and alert now, and was really looking around a lot - he kept going cross-eyed as he tried to focus on things which of course he can't do yet My sister is doing well as well, as well as bro-in-law - both tired but loving it

Update two: cold Still sick but better than yesterday Thanks for all the huggles

Huggles one: for Bekki for icky gluten-ness. That really sucks I presume, like everyone else, that there's a point to it and they really do have to make you go through this? Lots of huggles and I guess just don't expect too much of yourself for a while. And feel free to whinge at us whenever you feel you need to!

Huggles two: for MoB - sorry things are so bad at work. I'd say I hope they get better but it doesn't sound like they're really going to

Huggles three: for Bree, and seconding (thirding? fourthing?) the very sane advice already dispensed

Huggles four: for Jumble, because you need them more than anyone at the moment. And your rant sounds perfectly understandable to me - you need to do what you need to do. You know what's going to be the best way for you to deal with this weekend, and we'll all be with you in spirit and wishing and hoping and praying that you can find the peace you need

Huggles five: for Jann for your test going OK!

Huggles six: for everyone else for being your awesome selves
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble, no one knows yourself better than you do. Please, deal with it how you need to. Don't worry about anyone else, or what others want you to do. Do whatever you need to do. *huggles*

I know from experience (different, but still) that only the individual can deal with it and no one can really help until you've screamed, danced, drank, etc, and done what you need.

*huggles all other woohoos too*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs in quickly to hug jumble, in case I miss her*
        Go do your thing, sis! And do it the way you need to do it

*hugs WooHoos*

All this talk of excersise (no I can't remember how to spell that) makes me tired. I'm not lazy, but all this disciplined movement. Meh. I'll just run trough Amsterdam, cross some bridges, climb some stairs and speedwalk to the bus to make my legs hurt.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I believe, Jumble asked.... nay fair demanded, some lovely Martin PicSpam to come home to. So without further ado, I kick off a weekend of Martiny Madness:

EDIT: Uh, I kicked the weekend off on a Thursday. Does anyone really care!

"C'mere Jumble, lemme give you a big biiig squishy huggle"

"Come snuggle in my coat..."

" Or this Jacket? Oh I know you like this one!"

"Look, see you made me pull out the big guns... The Yellow Slicker"

"Or you could just admire my tool if you like."

"It's quite impressive."

And just for me, a little handspam...

Hmm, that last one's not Handspam, How'd that sneak in there?

You know, I was going to upload a stack more of my pics this weekend so I could spam the thread stupid, but the laptop has no power lead, not any battery left and all the pics are on that... It also means I can't make any of that planned new Martinart I wanted to do... poobags laptop power lead... I officially hate you.

(Feel free to join in my silliness)
          Last edited by Cagranosalis; 16 September 2010, 02:36 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I need to upload Martin pictures, but they are on my other laptop. I will work on it tomorrow and post a picspam then
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

When I see the thrid pic Cags posted, I keep feeling like somehing's missing...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                When I see the thrid pic Cags posted, I keep feeling like somehing's missing...
                You must mean this:

Or possibly this:

*wanders off to bed humming "I'm a one man baaaand..."

Nunite Woohoos. *squishy huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

*rolls in*

We had to write our own obituaries in class Tuesday(as an article)...and our teacher gave us as much creative freedom as we wanted...except that we would turn 95 and had to be succesful...I got a 95 score for this INSANE! story... To share the fun (deleted my last name for safety reasons
                  Spoiler:
                  Former Ad Works owner Jann R----- dies
                  Jann R----, owner of the world’s biggest advertising company, Ad works, died on Sept. 13, 2085. She was 95.

R---- started out in the Netherlands, but lived most of her life in the United States.

After meeting her celebrity husband, Taylor Lautner, she decided to start her own advertising company.

“It was a bold move,” Long time friend and ex-lover, Ryan Robbins said. “She came in as an outsider, but made it work.” R---- had an affair with Robbins for two years during her marriage. The affair came out when she got her child and famous star, Tom Lautner, with him.

Even with this big scandal, R---- made it turn to the best. Her company advertised for open marriages, which was a taboo before that moment.

The campaign was a total success and the company only grew from that moment on. “It was a miracle,” her brother, Tim R---- said. “Everything she did turned into gold.”

During her life R---- got two children. Other than Oscar Award winning Tom Ryan Lautner, she also got a daughter, Emma Bieber, who followed in her footsteps.

Her marriage with Taylor Lautner was complicated, because of scandals, affairs and s*x tapes. Still they made it through and even though R----’s husband Lautner is demented he is devastated.

The service and burial for R----’s death will be held at the Hawaiian beach Sept. 19.
                  Arrangements are by A Better Afterlife.

Now back to serious writing
                  Last edited by starlover; 16 September 2010, 09:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann, that's hilarious!!

*runs out of thread* What? That counts as exercise
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *rolls in*

We had to write our own obituaries in class Tuesday(as an article)...and our teacher gave us as much creative freedom as we wanted...except that we would turn 95 and had to be succesful...I got a 95 score for this INSANE! story... To share the fun (deleted my last name for safety reasons
                      Spoiler:
                      Jann R----, owner of the world’s biggest advertising company, Ad works, died on Sept. 13, 2085. She was 95.

R---- started out in the Netherlands, but lived most of her life in the United States.

After meeting her celebrity husband, Taylor Lautner, she decided to start her own advertising company.

“It was a bold move,” Long time friend and ex-lover, Ryan Robbins said. “She came in as an outsider, but made it work.” Reijmer had an affair with Robbins for two years during her marriage. The affair came out when she got her child and famous star, Tom Lautner, with him.

Even with this big scandal, R---- made it turn to the best. Her company advertised for open marriages, which was a taboo before that moment.

The campaign was a total success and the company only grew from that moment on. “It was a miracle,” her brother, Tim R---- said. “Everything she did turned into gold.”

During her life R---- got two children. Other than Oscar Award winning Tom Ryan Lautner, she also got a daughter, Emma Bieber, who followed in her footsteps.

Her marriage with Taylor Lautner was complicated, because of scandals, affairs and s*x tapes. Still they made it through and even though R----’s husband Lautner is demented he is devastated.

The service and burial for R----’s death will be held at the Hawaiian beach Sept. 19.

Fabulous!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Jann, that's hilarious!!

*runs out of thread* What? That counts as exercise
                      Only for your brain.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*falls in*

I hate papers in here. Ugh. I had to write a history paper between 600-800 words. No problem, you would say. But then the lecturer also put margins down, double-space, font and font size and a minimum of 2.5 pages..(between 2,5-4 pages(that was bolded))...buuuut what is the issue....800 words is barely two pages...so after debating for a long times(since I thus wrote around 900 because of page lenght) I just left it like that...she doesn't need a word count so she just has to read 100 more words. Ugh.

And this all while I actually liked writing the thing. Just editing it like that made it more suckier...still I think my arguments for my thesis statement are more important than the word count. I hope.

After that I also had to read a freakin' lot of pages which makes me stressed since I need to get up at 7 am for my other class...

/rant...sorry.

I'm glad you liked my insantiy though I actually have another one quite similair to that...but that was about explaining the AP stylebook and using 12 words from it.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          You must mean this:

Or possibly this:

*wanders off to bed humming "I'm a one man baaaand..."

Nunite Woohoos. *squishy huggles*
                          Haha, yes!

*rolls in*

Spoiler:

“It was a bold move,” Long time friend and ex-lover, Ryan Robbins said. “She came in as an outsider, but made it work.” R---- had an affair with Robbins for two years during her marriage. The affair came out when she got her child and famous star, Tom Lautner, with him.

sigpic

Comment

Mornin Woohoos!

Just checking in making sure everyone is good this icky morning. It's like a steambath here. We had a crazy storm with tornados and everything in NYC last night, yikes! I had just made it to my colleagues house when it all came down. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was rather scary.

*falls in*

I hate papers in here. Ugh. I had to write a history paper between 600-800 words. No problem, you would say. But then the lecturer also put margins down, double-space, font and font size and a minimum of 2.5 pages..(between 2,5-4 pages(that was bolded))...buuuut what is the issue....800 words is barely two pages...so after debating for a long times(since I thus wrote around 900 because of page lenght) I just left it like that...she doesn't need a word count so she just has to read 100 more words. Ugh.

And this all while I actually liked writing the thing. Just editing it like that made it more suckier...still I think my arguments for my thesis statement are more important than the word count. I hope.

After that I also had to read a freakin' lot of pages which makes me stressed since I need to get up at 7 am for my other class...

/rant...sorry.

I'm glad you liked my insantiy though I actually have another one quite similair to that...but that was about explaining the AP stylebook and using 12 words from it.
                            And here I go complaining about how I miss school!
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Mornin Woohoos!

Just checking in making sure everyone is good this icky morning. It's like a steambath here. We had a crazy storm with tornados and everything in NYC last night, yikes! I had just made it to my colleagues house when it all came down. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was rather scary.
                              *hugs* That sounds scary! I know we had a short but bad storm yesterday afternoon too...but I mostly remember being wet till the bones from that

And here I go complaining about how I miss school!
                              Overall I love it. Just on moments like those I wanna pull my hairs out...

Plus I dreamed that my laptop was out in that bad weather...got drenched...and was broken...bad dream *sob*

Anyway...GOOOOOOOOOD morning campers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay Woohoos! I have started a fitness thread here. Come join in. Let's support each other so we continue our runs, our yoga, our meditation, walks, whatever-- and don't get discouraged!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X