The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Sarai. I think what happens in Vangroovy is more special than Vegas, and therefore doesn't have the same rule? What if you whisper it?
    You won't trick me that way Wendy

Woodnight Laurie!

Aww, not seen that pic before Jumble, who's is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      You won't trick me that way Wendy
      Let's just leave it to their imaginations

Woodnight Laurie!

Aww, not seen that pic before Jumble, who's is it?
      Penjab took it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Penjab took it
        Lovely . Just looked at some pics from SE, really can't wait for AT5!!

Comment

Lovely . Just looked at some pics from SE, really can't wait for AT5!!
          *cough*CD*cough*

I know! We should start our own countdown..........

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *drops off link*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/Joekilt.jpg
            (it's a manip--you've been warned)

*splutter*

*snort*

Oh lordy that's priceless.

Someone needs to pop a linky on Joe's blog.. *looks aroud shiftily*

*huggles LJ for being awesome.

Morning all . Looks like you were all having a ball last night, I was taking a hiatus from the thread to continue with Atlantis. I must say Joe F is starting to seem rather yummy in my eyes.... Although still no sign of Chuck but I'll keep you posted .
            Yeah? Well, think so to... would you be terribly surprised to hear he's on my "I'd have his babies" list? No?

Oh look! There's Sarai and me at Earl's in Vangroovy....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...b-at-Earls.jpg
            (thanks Penjab)[/center]
            Aw that's a lovely picture. Definitely one for the mantelpiece at Woohoo Mansion. Thanks for sharing and thanks Penjab for taking it.

Woodnight Woohoos-off-to-bed.

You know, it occurs to me that we have so many woohoos staying in Woohoo Mansion these days that we kind of all need to sleep in shifts, or we won't have enough beds. That poor quilt if getting tugged left right and centre as it is.
            sigpic

Comment

*cough*CD*cough*

I know! We should start our own countdown..........
              We totally should, get on that! And there's not a lot I can do about a CD now, but I'll sort it when I get home

Comment

We totally should, get on that! And there's not a lot I can do about a CD now, but I'll sort it when I get home
                Done! Link under my sig

And wood you believe it,
                And thanks! I'll try not to nag

Now I need to hit the shower and get myself into gear to go and look after the grandchildren in *checks clock* an hour

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*splutter*

*snort*

Oh lordy that's priceless.

Someone needs to pop a linky on Joe's blog.. *looks aroud shiftily*

*huggles LJ for being awesome.
                  Somebody should...............

Yeah? Well, think so to... would you be terribly surprised to hear he's on my "I'd have his babies" list? No?
                  Nope

Aw that's a lovely picture. Definitely one for the mantelpiece at Woohoo Mansion. Thanks for sharing and thanks Penjab for taking it.

Woodnight Woohoos-off-to-bed.

You know, it occurs to me that we have so many woohoos staying in Woohoo Mansion these days that we kind of all need to sleep in shifts, or we won't have enough beds. That poor quilt if getting tugged left right and centre as it is.
                  I can't believe she's started lending out the quilt It'll totally lose it's Martin-ness before I get to snuggle in it

Comment

Done! Link under my sig

And wood you believe it,
                    And thanks! I'll try not to nag

Now I need to hit the shower and get myself into gear to go and look after the grandchildren in *checks clock* an hour
                    *falls over dead from excitement*

and there was no trickery! I said it out there for all to see
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*has vision of Joe and Coopie nekkid in the kitchen* Nad, I was about to eat my lunch

Actually boys, you'd be a lot safer if you put an apron on

Lunch is always fun with this many children I find myself chopping up copious amounts of carrots, celery, tomatoes, cheese and beetroot (sadly not the delicious golden ones we had in Vangroovy and which you can't get in the uk ), followed by more chopping of apples, pears, melon, mango and grapes (yes, I chop the grapes for babies because swallowing a whole one can block the windpipe and I don't fancy practising the Heimlich manouvre on a ten-month-old ), followed by all the usual gentle reminders to 'keep your elbows off the table', 'don't speak with your mouth full' and 'canyouPULEEEEEZEkeepyourmouthshutwhilstyouarechewing!!!!' Then I try to remember which ones like orange juice, which ones hate it, who prefers milk......... I'd make a lousy waitress

Meanwhile I'm spooning mushed up chicken and vegetables into the ever open mouth of the littlest one and trying to keep her hands from investigating what's still in the bowl!

And in the midst of all this, the eldest one (7) asks "Why did the two penguins jump when they met?"

Er.......

Answer
                      Spoiler:
                      They were trying to break the ice!

.. which of course I then had to explain because nobody got it

Now the food is all gone and they've gone to play outside in the rain...... I've cleared away the debris they left behind and have actually made myself a sandwich, which the baby (sitting on my lap whilst I type - hey yes! I can multitask!) is trying very hard to steal. Oh well, I wasn't really that hungry anyway.........

Did I tell you how much I LOVE my job?

*tries to throw a blanket over Bree as she runs past*

*fails*
                      *remembers many similar lunch times*

Did I tell you how much I love my job? The one where there are no children...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Morning Woohoos!
                      Indeed. And you know how I know this? Look what I was up to last night:
                      But that's the job I want It's in my 10 year plan

Pm me, we don't want to scare the younger ones off the idea
                      *raises hand* Me too!!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *runs in*

Yeyy...I' m back to being a bad girl(aka GW in class)

*runs around nekkid*

*huggles woohoos*

And Awwwws at Jumble's stories of the kidlets!

Btw macs are annoying
                      Glad to see the US hasn't changed you

*huggles*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                      *stumbles into the thread*

Hellloooooo!? Is anybody here? *echo* *echo*

What? All alone? Not even a guest to wave to? No one to huggle? I had some HUUUGGEE huggles to hand out too. *sigh*

*deposits huggle coupons all over the Woohoo house for the soon-to-be-arriving Woohoos*

Since no one's around to talk to, and there's waaaaayyy too much to multiquote, I'll just drop off the latest sig done during PS therapy time.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ja/MW/MW3a.jpg

Stress + long work hours have made Estrela a grumpy Woohoo lately. Thanks for giving me a retreat from the ARRRGGHHHH of work time on those few times I get to peek into GW. I lurve this thread the mostest.

*throws kisses and sprinkles more huggles on her way out*
                      *sets huggle tripwire* It's waiting for your next visit Estrela

PS therapy time is sooooo essential Lovely sig Now if it just had Jack in it.....

What? It is Wednesday....

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *waves at guests*

*drops off link*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/Joekilt.jpg
                      (it's a manip--you've been warned)
                      *dies laughing* AWWWWWWWESUM!!!!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Yes, Joe F can be somewhat yummy.
                      It's the messy hair and the lopsided grin

*giggles at Jann* Looks like there's some competition for Shep!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/sanctuary-cabernet-sauvignon-200533937940full1.jpg

This is the actual label from the bottle. And Amanda grabbed and cuddled it and claimed it for herself. She told the others that they could have the chocolate.
                        Awwwww! Now I feel all squishy inside. I wonder if she drank it or is keeping it tucked away? If she drank it I wonder if she liked it? What if she didn't?
                        Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        *stumbles into the thread*
                        Hellloooooo!? Is anybody here? *echo* *echo*

What? All alone? Not even a guest to wave to? No one to huggle? I had some HUUUGGEE huggles to hand out too. *sigh*

*deposits huggle coupons all over the Woohoo house for the soon-to-be-arriving Woohoos*

Since no one's around to talk to, and there's waaaaayyy too much to multiquote, I'll just drop off the latest sig done during PS therapy time.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ja/MW/MW3a.jpg
                        Stress + long work hours have made Estrela a grumpy Woohoo lately. Thanks for giving me a retreat from the ARRRGGHHHH of work time on those few times I get to peek into GW. I lurve this thread the mostest.

*throws kisses and sprinkles more huggles on her way out*
                        *huggles Estrela*
                        Love the sig.
                        Ha! I knew that wood happen

.... definitely stays in Vangroovy

Nooooooo! That wood mean I'd have to hand Martin back to Nad

Resistance is futile.........

*patiently awaits wine review*

*resists temptation to order a bottle..... or six*

WoodMorning Martin......

Edit: WoodNight Laurie. Sleep tight under that quilt
                        Aw! Such a sweet picture. I can't wait until next year.

Martin and Amanda! Sometimes I resent having to remove img tags. *stomps foot and pouts at mods*

*hugs* Nikki, Wendy, Oma, Sarai, Nad, Yessika, Val, Jumble, Jann, LJ, MoB, Lauri and Cags and guests (you know who you are ). Did I forget anyone?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Glad to see the US hasn't changed you

*huggles*
                          Could it do that? Still...that's the only class I'm on a computer...for the others the laptop is too heavy to bring with me every time...
                          It's the messy hair and the lopsided grin

*giggles at Jann* Looks like there's some competition for Shep!
                          *glares*

*grabs Shep*

MINE!!! I tell you mine!

I don't do sharing very well!
                          sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in* Glad y'all liked Joe in a kilt. *yawn*
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't believe she's started lending out the quilt It'll totally lose it's Martin-ness before I get to snuggle in it

I lent it out to ONE INJURED PERSON! Good God woman.....show some mercy. Always wanted to use that line! hehehehe

I will keep a good lock on it don't worry. Now dry up those tears and take care of your charges. No more lollygaging around. (love those lines....so old but so cool!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Awwwww! Now I feel all squishy inside. I wonder if she drank it or is keeping it tucked away? If she drank it I wonder if she liked it? What if she didn't?
                                That is my biggest fear....I hope I didn't poison her with some really bad wine. The comments were favorable. So I decided to buy a bottle and test it out........here's hoping it was good

Hmmmmm....I post a few times and everyone disappears to the far corners of the world.....mustn't take it personal....has nothing to do with me...... grabs quilt and walks away whimpering.
                                Last edited by llp; 25 August 2010, 08:34 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X