The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Thanks! I feel a little better now, it's just that sometimes I'm wondering if I'm such an awful person since people run away from me...
    How many WooHoos ran away from you? How many WooHoos didn't hug you? Don't put yourself down like that Sil, you're a lovely person and don't deserve to be made to feel like that by anyone

...and I watched the new Sanctuary ep 3x11
    I understand why you did it, but please whatever you do don't put any spoilers on here - it wood be much too hard for some of us to resist

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, since you are in Italy and I don't know when it will show there, that is an acceptable form of behaviour!

I will have to wait until April 15th .... tape them and restrain myself until Jumble shows up in May so we can watch them together! Oh I can feel my inners tightening up on that thought!
    Oh Laurie, please don't torture yourself like that on my account I consider myself lucky that I'll get to see those eps with you before everyone else in the UK, and I woodn't want you to deprive yourself in the meantime *hugs*

Ooooh! Martinspam! Niiiiice

Comment

My opinion is that true friends love you no matter what.

And another opinion is that leaking episodes early (accidental or not) sucks.

*hugs WooHoos*

Birthday parties are good. Where's the cake?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        My opinion is that true friends love you no matter what.

And another opinion is that leaking episodes early (accidental or not) sucks.
        *nods emphatically* You're absolutely right

*hugs WooHoos*

Birthday parties are good. Where's the cake?
        Here you go...

Comment

CUPCAKE! And I'm right! And no pirates!
          *happy dances*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

CUPCAKE! And I'm right! And no pirates!
            *happy dances*
            Oh yes, a lot to be grateful for today! *happy dances with Nad*

Er...... you're not nekkid, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh yes, a lot to be grateful for today! *happy dances with Nad*

Er...... you're not nekkid, are you?
              Indeed. Life is kind of sucky, but hey. Let's close our eyes for a moment, just to open them again to look at the good things.

And um... no...?

EDIT: Wood you ask Martin that if *he* came in to Happy Dance?

sigpic

Comment

Indeed. Life is kind of sucky, but hey. Let's close our eyes for a moment, just to open them again to look at the good things.
                Sounds good, I'll give it a try......

*closes eyes*

*opens eyes*

*sees Martin*

*sees Cupcake*

*sees Nad*

Hey, it works!!

And um... no...?
                That's alright then - one never knows with you

EDIT: Wood you ask Martin that if *he* came in to Happy Dance?
                No, but then as far as I'm aware Martin isn't in the habit of happy dancing nekkid, whereas you are

It's a thought though............

Comment

Taxes done! Woohoo! And I'm getting a small federal refund this year, which is nice, but I owe the state, so it all comes out pretty even.

Can I say, I feel like I'm the only on on my LJ f-list who isn't watching 3x11 until 4/15. Not judging over whether it is right or wrong... I just don't want to have to wait that much longer for 3x12.

I have to run errands. But that means removing the towel from my head. Ah well, probably should do that before the hair gets too big anyhow.

See y'all later.
                  xo
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sounds good, I'll give it a try......

*closes eyes*

*opens eyes*

*sees Martin*

*sees Cupcake*

*sees Nad*

Hey, it works!!

That's alright then - one never knows with you

No, but then as far as I'm aware Martin isn't in the habit of happy dancing nekkid, whereas you are

It's a thought though............
                    Yay, it worked!

And to my defence... A Happy Dance is much Happier when done in your birthday suit.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Taxes done! Woohoo! And I'm getting a small federal refund this year, which is nice, but I owe the state, so it all comes out pretty even.

Can I say, I feel like I'm the only on on my LJ f-list who isn't watching 3x11 until 4/15. Not judging over whether it is right or wrong... I just don't want to have to wait that much longer for 3x12.

I have to run errands. But that means removing the towel from my head. Ah well, probably should do that before the hair gets too big anyhow.

See y'all later.
                    xo
                    Same here. I'm not frustrated to see it now, because I waited long enough already. But if I get into the groove, the wait for 3X12 will be torment, I'm sure.

sigpic

Comment

Yay, it worked!

And to my defence... A Happy Dance is much Happier when done in your birthday suit.
                      For you maybe, but for me? Not so much

Same here. I'm not frustrated to see it now, because I waited long enough already. But if I get into the groove, the wait for 3X12 will be torment, I'm sure.
                      I'm with you both on that one. Other people can do what they choose - I'm waiting to watch it legitimately..... even though I am sneaking over to the US in order to do it

Besides, I need time to rewatch eps 301 to 310 first. It's been so long a wait that I've probably forgotten what's happened already

Yay! I can do the rolleyes smiley without it being turned into :rollAyes:

Comment

For you maybe, but for me? Not so much
                        Oh... just embrace wobbly bits and celebrate feminininity.
                        *blinks*

Yeah, ok. That one doesn't work... *shakes head*

I'm with you both on that one. Other people can do what they choose - I'm waiting to watch it legitimately..... even though I am sneaking over to the US in order to do it

Besides, I need time to rewatch eps 301 to 310 first. It's been so long a wait that I've probably forgotten what's happened already

Yay! I can do the rolleyes smiley without it being turned into :rollAyes:
                        To be fair... I never watched it in a totally legal way on first viewing. I wish I could, but nope.
                        I did buy the DVD's to make up for it, though.
                        *nods*

And that's why my guy disappeared from my sig yesterday!
                        We should give it a welcome back party.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... just embrace wobbly bits and celebrate feminininity.
                          *blinks*

Yeah, ok. That one doesn't work... *shakes head*
                          No, it doesn't unfortunately. There comes a time in everyone's life when the wobbly bits need to stay covered up

To be fair... I never watched it in a totally legal way on first viewing. I wish I could, but nope.
                          I did buy the DVD's to make up for it, though.
                          *nods*
                          Tbh, in countries where Sanctuary isn't shown on tv I think it's totally acceptable to find other ways to see it. And like you say, buying the dvds does at least make up for it and shows your support for the show I know I keep banging on about it, but switching from ITV4 to Watch for S3 has forced a lot of UKers to find alternative methods of getting their Sanctuary fix, and I don't blame them at all for that

And that's why my guy disappeared from my sig yesterday!
                          We should give it a welcome back party.
                          Maybe we should dedicate tomorrow's bit of the S.H.I.P. party to the return of the rolleyes smiley

Not that there is much of a party spirit around here atm It's that Josiane's fault, buggering off to Spain and leaving us to muddle through without her

Hee hee - because I can!

Comment

No, it doesn't unfortunately. There comes a time in everyone's life when the wobbly bits need to stay covered up
                            True, true...
                            *blinks*
                            *runs nekkid*

Tbh, in countries where Sanctuary isn't shown on tv I think it's totally acceptable to find other ways to see it. And like you say, buying the dvds does at least make up for it and shows your support for the show I know I keep banging on about it, but switching from ITV4 to Watch for S3 has forced a lot of UKers to find alternative methods of getting their Sanctuary fix, and I don't blame them at all for that
                            Exactly. It's a shame it has to be this way. I do love seeing the eps on the big screen. The bigger, the better the view (HubbaHubba )

Maybe we should dedicate tomorrow's bit of the S.H.I.P. party to the return of the rolleyes smiley

Not that there is much of a party spirit around here atm It's that Josiane's fault, buggering off to Spain and leaving us to muddle through without her

Hee hee - because I can!
                            Yes, let's blame her!
                            I was just ogling Tesla again. I tried making some S.H.I.P. Art, but got distracted by his voice.

And I agree.
                            Let's send our poor some lovin'!

*fistpump*

sigpic

Comment

I had a S.H.I.P. announcement to make, didn't I?

sigpic

Comment

True, true...
                                *blinks*
                                *runs nekkid*

Exactly. It's a shame it has to be this way. I do love seeing the eps on the big screen. The bigger, the better the view (HubbaHubba )
                                I'd hate to have to watch it on the laptop, I'm sure I'd miss so much that way I'm actually thinking about getting a much bigger tv for the lounge, specifically for watching Sanctuary dvds

Yes, let's blame her!
                                I was just ogling Tesla again. I tried making some S.H.I.P. Art, but got distracted by his voice.
                                Well turn him off for a little while and get some S.H.I.P. Art done! I've had very few entries for the challenge so far

And I agree.
                                Let's send our poor some lovin'!

*fistpump*
                                Yep! He's always been my fave smiley, the one I use most of all

I had a S.H.I.P. announcement to make, didn't I?
                                Yes, you did *drums fingers*

Comment

Working...
                                X