No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Wow! It's less crowded now but fulled with signed ones! How cool The wall looks awesome Jumble
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Oh Wow! It's less crowded now but filled with signed ones! How cool The wall looks awesome Jumble
      Yup! He signed every pic I had with me! Surprised he didn't have writer's cramp *huggles him*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Yup! He signed every pic I had with me! Surprised he didn't have writer's cramp *huggles him*
        He probably had but didn't want to admit that to you....you atleast gave him an handmassage after that right

EDIT: Btw did you notice you have more posts than I have
        sigpic

Comment

He probably had but didn't want to admit that to you....you atleast gave him an handmassage after that right
          No.......... Didn't think of that Too busy gazing into those gorgeous green eyes...........

EDIT: Btw did you notice you have more posts than I have
          How the heck did that happen????

Maybe I should post less, before I go catching up with Jasmina

Edit: WooHoooood! Nad's here!! *waves frantically at Nad*

Comment

I'm just not that talkative I'm very quiet as you well know! And yup, before you know it you have more posts than her!

Yahoo almost lunchtime!
            sigpic

Comment

*cough* Sarai! Can we have him out of that blanket, pretty please?
              *waits patiently for Sarai to come back and remove that blanket......*

Comment

I'm just not that talkative I'm very quiet as you well know! And yup, before you know it you have more posts than her!
                Who'd have thought that was even a possibility But then, I never thought I'd ever catch up with you

Yahoo almost lunchtime!
                Don't forget your doggy bag

Comment

*sees Sarai's post*

And now I'm hoping he doesn't choose today to visit

Edit: I just heard Morse say "It can't be Martin, he's too WET!" Impossible!
                  Last edited by Jumble; 18 August 2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

*runs in*

Just back for my first class(accounting)...so far the teacher seemed nice but it was in this big lecture hall so can't say a lot about it. As for the material we discussed it was freakingly easy so far. I already had this in highschool *grins*
                    Some classes are really easy but some classes are brutal, I'm glad you are liking them so far

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                    Ok, do you belong to a nudist colony?
                    We all do, don't you?

Don't worry, it's just something is Hippy WooHoos like to do when we're happy

Well, some of us do
                    ^^What Jumble said . It is something that I think most Woohoos have done at least once

*sees Sarai's post*

And now I'm hoping he doesn't choose today to visit

Edit: I just heard Morse say "It can't be Martin, he's too WET!" Impossible!

Oh and I love my post count right now: 3333
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Some classes are really easy but some classes are brutal, I'm glad you are liking them so far

^^What Jumble said . It is something that I think most Woohoos have done at least once
                      I haven't! I'm sure I haven't...... no, I wood remember that....... surely?

Oh and I love my post count right now: 3333
                      Hmmm. That's sort of......... double-half-devilish?

Comment

I haven't! I'm sure I haven't...... no, I wood remember that....... surely?
                        I thought you had, I'm pretty sure you have. Then again my memory is not that great

Hmmm. That's sort of......... double-half-devilish?
                        Maybe? I'm not sure
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I thought you had, I'm pretty sure you have. Then again my memory is not that great

Maybe? I'm not sure
                          Nono, I'm sure I haven't

Ok, you can all relax, all is now right with the world. I've got the signed Continuum toolpic into a frame and onto the wall I decided not to sacrifice the teddy or the clock. I just carried on around to the next wall And he's not on his own - Chris is up there too

Yes, I did steal Ryan's frame, but I'll get him another one next week, honest

Yessika, did you just change your avi? Niiiice

Comment

Nono, I'm sure I haven't

Ok, you can all relax, all is now right with the world. I've got the signed Continuum toolpic into a frame and onto the wall I decided not to sacrifice the teddy or the clock. I just carried on around to the next wall And he's not on his own - Chris is up there too

Yes, I did steal Ryan's frame, but I'll get him another one next week, honest

Yessika, did you just change your avi? Niiiice
                            I'm glad all the pics are where they are supposed to be

Yes, I did just put up a new avi. It's me with Cindy Morgan (she was in TRON), she is the sweetest and nicest lady I have ever met
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad all the pics are where they are supposed to be

Yes, I did just put up a new avi. It's me with Cindy Morgan (she was in TRON), she is the sweetest and nicest lady I have ever met
                              Looks like you were having a good time

Comment

Looks like you were having a good time
                                Yes, I chatted with her for a while and she offered for us to take a picture. After I met her, my whole Comic-Con experience became way better
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X