No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo! Get a group shot with Woody! Then you can PS the rest of us in!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      woo! Get a group shot with Woody! Then you can PS the rest of us in!
      I'll try, but he's only little

I'm actually halfway through my S.H.I.P. birthday project. Ten down, ten to go

Comment

*chants* I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody........

*huggles Woohoos*

*happily bounces around thread*

*extra huggles for Amanda* Try not to worry too much, just take the extra precautions the police suggested. (And tie the iron on a long string to the stair rail and balance a bucket of iced water over the back door just in case )

*huggles Sarai* You're so lovely to feed us all! I eat just about anything Oh, and if Dave wants to disappear for the weekend, he's not allowed to go before we've all had chance to meet him and at least smother him in huggles for allowing us to descend on you for the weekend!

*imagines Dave quaking with fear*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *chants* I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody, I get to ride in Woody........

*huggles Woohoos*

*extra huggles for Amanda* Try not to worry too much, just take the extra precautions the police suggested. (And tie the iron on a long string to the stair rail and balance a bucket of iced water over the back door just in case )
          *makes mental note not to turn up unexpectedly at Oma's house *

*huggles Sarai* You're so lovely to feed us all! I eat just about anything Oh, and if Dave wants to disappear for the weekend, he's not allowed to go before we've all had chance to meet him and at least smother him in huggles for allowing us to descend on you for the weekend!
          I'm not sure who I feel most sorry for, Woody or Dave Having a bunch of crazy WooHoos after them, and they're not even PTB's

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *runz in*

EEP!!!!!

So, the police just showed up at our house...an hour or so ago *right* when we got home, my parents saw 4 guys from the group home (it's a place for troubled youth from Philadelphia) that is up the road from us walking along the side of the road, we don't have sidewalks so that's sort of odd...well Police showed up and said that the four guys just tried to break into multiple houses...they got into a few of them. The Police got them but I'm still rather EEP about it, the police told us to make sure that our house/cars are secure and to make sure we keep the doors locked at all times so on and so forth...but these people were from our neighborhood (granted, they were "transplants")...and they probably won't be in jail for long... What the hell's stopping them from doing it again?

My parents are worried by it too...my mom wants our dogs moved out into the living room from now on...ugh. I didn't like being home alone to begin with!

((((Amanda))))

*hugs* Keep everything locked and your wits about you. *more hugs*
            Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

*huggles Woohoos*

*imagines Dave quaking with fear*
            Watched Home Alone by any chance?

Poor Dave. I'm sure he's tougher than that!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((amanda)))))

I don't have problems with being home alone at all. Dad often whines about it since I never lock the backdoor and have my music so loud I, according to him, can't hear anyone come in

*feels sorry for Dave already*
              sigpic

Comment

(((((Amanda)))))

It's always creepy when you think someone might be out there. I had a similar thing happen last year, when someone broke into my yard and freed my puppies...random, but scary (the puppies were ok, someone from down the road took them in and let them sleep on his bed!!! My dirty puppies!)

Hope the night (has it even been night yet? Timezones confuse me) was ok, and that you werent too freaked out! *huggles*

Ok Woodiehoos, I know I always ask, but I forgot again, and this time I'm writing it in my diary!!!! When is the shipmeet?

I'm off to ballet this morning...lovely weather for it...not! Walking to uni in the rain with a leotard on...awesome!

Ouchies OT

Spoiler:
                Also, does anyone know of good ways to cure sore backs without massages? I can't afford to get one, and I dont have a physio down here yet, but there is a knot on my back, all the from the front of my shoulder to the top of my hip! It hurts a lot!! I've tried getting a tennis ball into it, but the knot is just too big! and now it's making me dizzy and it hurt to type! Good grief! Srupid knot!! I'm going home (OMG YAY!!!) on Friday, so hopefully my mum will get her hands stuck into it, but until then, AGONY!!! Are anti-inflammatories good for knotty backs? I have no idea! Stupid body, playing tricks on me! Ouchies...this is going to be a fun fun ballet class!

*huggles the woodiehoos*
                sigpic

Comment

*gives up on massive multiquotes*

(((Bree)))

(((Amanda)))

(((Bekki))) I would take some anti inflamatories as they may help a bit. Other than than you could try lying on the floor (something hard) dead straight and maybe alternate between a hot pack and an ice pack on it which might work out the knot. That was a tip I got off a nurse for a ligament injury a few years back and it did help reduce swelling. Not sure if it will help in this case though but any port in a storm.

OK, woohoo meet. Yes Sarai I will bring cheese and lots of it.

I may also experiment on you with a new cocktail I plan to call a "Woo Hoo"

The only sticking point with Jann and me coming up Friday night is we'll be leaving London on the busiest stretch of the M25 at the busiest time of day. So it may be we leave it a couple of hours and come up very late to avoid that (which would mean not getting there until 11pm or later)... or get up very early the next morning and we'd probably be there by about 10ish. I'm still unsure whether hubby and Benjabubs are coming up with me and driving on the North Lincs to stay with friends. He hasn't made up his mind on that yet. I'll have a chat with him tomorrow and see what he thinks. Jann do you have any preference of leaving a bit later or going early the next morning. Sarai do you have any problems if we do turn up very late at night? We won't pee off your neighbours will we?

Hmm what else was there? Oh yeah.... *huggles Joe for being awesome.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Cags I don't mind...it is what you prefer since you have to drive ...only if you do morning you'll get a sleepwalking me I don't wake up before 11 am in the morning before that I'm a zombie!

It is even so that my parents tried to ask me things in the mornings and I answered but don't remember a thing of it

And there is a time difference ...plus another currency.... I'll have to adapt quickly

EDIT: and the fact that you drive on the wrong side of the road...that will freak me out a few times...I know it already did when I was at Heathrow last year!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well bearing in mind I am not a morning person either night might be better.

You can at least sleep in the car though. Well you can do that either way. And I'm quite used to distance driving so can jack myself up on red bull and I'll be fine.

Yes, we drive on the right side over here.

err, that is, we drive on the left but that's the right side to drive on.

*iz confuzed*

As for the currency; we dropped our base 12 coinage in 1971 so it's much simpler to grasp than you might think. I never have any of it anyway so doesn't bother me.

*EDIT* That avatar is confusing me even!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

You can at least sleep in the car though. Well you can do that either way. And I'm quite used to distance driving so can jack myself up on red bull and I'll be fine.
                        At night you can't shut me up on the other hand Although car driving is in a way making me quiet sometimes...

"jack yourself up" *snort* ...Ooohhh for red bull don't give it to me though...I'll get really really hyper active!

*iz confuzed*
                        wrong side. Right is good side

As for the currency; we dropped our base 12 coinage in 1971 so it's much simpler to grasp than you might think. I never have any of it anyway so doesn't bother me.

my own currency is the easiest for me lol!

and the avatar is confussling me too! Also the sig with it...you're like...Jumble
                        sigpic

Comment

Good evening ( or good morning depending on your time zone) WooHoo's

I have been a very lazy girl today. Barely did any housework and made super simple meals. I do all the cooking as Charmaine has a tendency to only cook one thing "burned stuff" . It's her own special recipe and the ingredients don't matter at all. Whatever is on hand works just as well as whatever isn't on hand.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Reposting from the Artwork thread, in case any of you missed it

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...er-general.jpg

CHALLENGE WEEK 82
                          from Jumble
                          Next Friday, 1st April, is the SECOND BIRTHDAY of the
                          SHIPPY HIPPY INSANITY PARTY

So the Challenge is to make Hippy Artwork!!

Size: Any
                          Pics: Any
                          Text: Any

As long as it's bright and colourful

And of course you're all invited to the party!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...yinviteNad.jpg
                          (invitation by Nad)

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JUMBLE AND
                          PLEASE POST THEM ON THE MWHS THREAD
                          [/CENTER]

Oh, and that was........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ners/18169.jpg

If what I have in head will translate to PS then I may have something for the anniversary. If it sucks I won't post it.

Congratulations on your 69 post Jumble.
                          A question? Now that you have your Woody do your 69's feel any different?

But it's only one trio set each There are 8 of us..... aren't there? *counts* Um, ok I think I allowed one for Dave

Liar!

That was my special "Chuck everything in the slow cooker, add a load of herbs and leave it for four hours" recipe :P
                          Those are my absolute favorite kinds of recipies! Especially when I am alone and working late.
                          Seven plus Dave, if he's brave enough to stick around

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ann-New-69.jpg

Just heard from Oma She's good with Plan B, so we're all set! Woohoooood!!!!
                          Congratulations on your 69 post Jann.
                          Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          *runz in*

EEP!!!!!

So, the police just showed up at our house...an hour or so ago *right* when we got home, my parents saw 4 guys from the group home (it's a place for troubled youth from Philadelphia) that is up the road from us walking along the side of the road, we don't have sidewalks so that's sort of odd...well Police showed up and said that the four guys just tried to break into multiple houses...they got into a few of them. The Police got them but I'm still rather EEP about it, the police told us to make sure that our house/cars are secure and to make sure we keep the doors locked at all times so on and so forth...but these people were from our neighborhood (granted, they were "transplants")...and they probably won't be in jail for long... What the hell's stopping them from doing it again?

My parents are worried by it too...my mom wants our dogs moved out into the living room from now on...ugh. I didn't like being home alone to begin with!
                          (((((Amanda))))) Do your folks have an alarm system or just the dogs?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          (((((Amanda)))))

It's always creepy when you think someone might be out there. I had a similar thing happen last year, when someone broke into my yard and freed my puppies...random, but scary (the puppies were ok, someone from down the road took them in and let them sleep on his bed!!! My dirty puppies!)

Hope the night (has it even been night yet? Timezones confuse me) was ok, and that you werent too freaked out! *huggles*

Ok Woodiehoos, I know I always ask, but I forgot again, and this time I'm writing it in my diary!!!! When is the shipmeet?

I'm off to ballet this morning...lovely weather for it...not! Walking to uni in the rain with a leotard on...awesome!

Ouchies OT

Spoiler:
                          Also, does anyone know of good ways to cure sore backs without massages? I can't afford to get one, and I dont have a physio down here yet, but there is a knot on my back, all the from the front of my shoulder to the top of my hip! It hurts a lot!! I've tried getting a tennis ball into it, but the knot is just too big! and now it's making me dizzy and it hurt to type! Good grief! Srupid knot!! I'm going home (OMG YAY!!!) on Friday, so hopefully my mum will get her hands stuck into it, but until then, AGONY!!! Are anti-inflammatories good for knotty backs? I have no idea! Stupid body, playing tricks on me! Ouchies...this is going to be a fun fun ballet class!

*huggles the woodiehoos*
                          (((Bekki))) Charmaine and I both have back permanent issues and we bought one of these from our chiropractor Back Knobber You wood be amazed at how well it works. You can also buy them online.

*huggles all woohoos*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*iz confuzed*

That side-of-road driving thing amuses me. It's the right side because if you drive on the wrong one, you kinda hit a bit of trouble with traffic coming at you. So, when in England folks, it's the left side of the road, and that's all there is to it. Only time it will confuse you is crossing the road... I would assume. Based on when I went away, I'd look right then left and realise the traffic was wrong to my English eyes. Didn't take long though
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wanders in, sipping ice water* I just offered to cut Joe's hair. I expect the police to come knocking on my door at any moment. *flops on couch*
                              sigpic

Comment

Night woohoos!!
                                *Huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X