The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    That has been (almost) our entire summer. We had a record breaking heatwave for July and so far temps are above normal for August as well.
    Yeah they were saying that when we were there - we were in Boston at the start of our holiday and it hit 35C there. Don't remember it being anywhere near that hot when I was in Connecticut a couple of years ago!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Char doesn't like hot weather? In that case, it's always cold here in August But not so cold that she'd need us all to snuggle up and keep her warm........

Although...........

Ok. It's nice here in August, she needn't worry
      3. I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to!

Josi: CT was much cooler the last couple of years and this year it was much hotter. I guess nature is evening things out a bit.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'll do whatever it takes to get you over here. And if it means huggling your girlfriend to keep her warm, I can do that
        3. I'll drag her kicking and screaming if I have to!
        Good

Josi: CT was much cooler the last couple of years and this year it was much hotter. I guess nature is evening things out a bit.
        I think this is why we're suddenly getting hotter summers, to make up for me being snowed in for two weeks last February and the same last year

Comment

*runz in*

*grabs Joe and SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES*

*runz out*
          sigpic

Comment

They were so expensive, we struggled to choose ten between us and they cost us a bomb But these new ones we got because the company called me and said they were clearing out their hard drives and wood I like to buy the whole photoshoot (95 pics) for just £80, so of course I jumped at the chance

Oh that's a bargain! I have been thinking about having some family portraits done for Charles' birthday but that feels like a bit of a cop out present, expecially when I have so many lovely ones taken by one of us.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            They were doing that at Par once while I was there running; the men driving the tractor were not happy when I put my footprints in their nicely combed sand Mind you, I was running faster than they could go in their tractor, so I wasn't worried
            Hmm... mental image.... *blinks*

Beautiful piccies btw I think Martin would take great delight in receiving a signed photo of you, afterall, he'd been waiting to meet you too!

Besides, he's got a great sense of humour, so I'm sure he'd take it in the manner it was intended......ie that we'd pressured you into it for our own amusement
            Oh I think he'd be both honoured and amused. You could sign it and say "YOU... have made me famous!" He'd appreciate that.

Er..... well it's been up in the 20C+ and will likely get hotter over the next week or two

I hope so; big cocktail pool party here in a couple of weeks. People will end up in the water regardless of the weather (knowing my lot) so it'd be nice to be warm with it.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            Really? In that case I'm moving in with you, we're expecting rain for the next few years weeks...
            Well you can practically see Wales from where you are; what do you expect.

You're saying he wood find it funny if I sent him a pic of me?

He woodn't! He'd LOVE it!

But I'm still not sending it

I think you should.

I mean he's probably expecting it now.

Pfft! Statistics! I've been driving for...... um....... a lot of years, and have only had one little prang. Statistics only apply to bad drivers
            Yes...er...I've only ever had one accident in... hmm 16 years? I drove my brand new 200-miles-on-the-clock Peugout 106 into the back on a 406 on a roundabout outside Portsmouth. We'd only got them
            4 dys before and been joking about all week over which one of us was going to dent their new company car first and, it was me.
            My company sent me on a safe driving course after that and I spent half the day having the bejeesus scared out of me with statistics and the other half learning how to drive really cool!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *waves back* And *grabs Joe and SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES*

Hey Woohoos

*nudges LJ out the way with a noodle and makes crude tongue licky gestures to Joe.*

*feels dejected when Joe spurns my advances and sweeps LJ up on a white charger and gallops off into the sunset*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*nudges LJ out the way with a noodle and makes crude tongue licky gestures to Joe.*

*feels dejected when Joe spurns my advances and sweeps LJ up on a white charger and gallops off into the sunset*

Don't make crude gestures at Joe! *hides Joes eyes as we head off into sunset*
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*runz out*
                See, I'd love to smoooooooch Martin, but I'm a bit self-conscious now that I know his lovely wife might be watching

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh that's a bargain! I have been thinking about having some family portraits done for Charles' birthday but that feels like a bit of a cop out present, expecially when I have so many lovely ones taken by one of us.

Hmm... mental image.... *blinks*

Oh I think he'd be both honoured and amused. You could sign it and say "YOU... have made me famous!" He'd appreciate that.
                Yeah. Not doing it

I hope so; big cocktail pool party here in a couple of weeks. People will end up in the water regardless of the weather (knowing my lot) so it'd be nice to be warm with it.
                I hope it rains, in fact I hope you have a major thunderstorm! Serves you right for not inviting us

Well you can practically see Wales from where you are; what do you expect.

I think you should.

I mean he's probably expecting it now.
                Oh, I don't think so.....

Yes...er...I've only ever had one accident in... hmm 16 years? I drove my brand new 200-miles-on-the-clock Peugout 106 into the back on a 406 on a roundabout outside Portsmouth. We'd only got them
                4 dys before and been joking about all week over which one of us was going to dent their new company car first and, it was me.
                My company sent me on a safe driving course after that and I spent half the day having the bejeesus scared out of me with statistics and the other half learning how to drive really cool!
                My one accident happened when I'd had the car six weeks, and I got the full purchase price back from the insurance company. I'll NEVER buy another green car

Taking a bit of a chance ther aren't you?

Comment

Lovely pics Jumble. You look so pretty.

I'll bet New England can give you a run for the money in the humidity department. Besides, last year at Disney we met a lovely woman from your neck of the woods (nice how I snuck that one in eh. ) who said that our heat and humidity were brutal compared to the homeland. Now I will just have to make sure we get there so I can check it out for myself.

EDIT: *waves * to LJ, Val, and XFc
                  *Waves back*

I've been listening to Taylor Swift for three straight days, now I can't get those dang songs out of my head! >.<
                  *Looks down* My sig probably isn't helping on that matter...

*Huggles Woohoos*
                  *Sneaks out*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    Thanks

*Waves back*

I've been listening to Taylor Swift for three straight days, now I can't get those dang songs out of my head! >.<

*Huggles Woohoos*
                    *Sneaks out*
                    Oh, I love Taylor Swift! Love the lyrics, love her voice

Comment

Oh, this one of Nad's really fits this pic....

I'm snuggled in my blankey
                      his name is Martin Wood.
                      He's really soft and non allergic
                      he's warm and still smells good.

When my feet are cold he warms them
                      when I'm sad he's comforting
                      And when I'm feeling ickybah
                      he's my favoritest thing!

And with that, I'm off to bed because I have a very early appointment tomorrow

*huggles WooHoos*

*huggles Martin, with or without his blankey*

Comment

Yeah. Not doing it

Yeah, Chicken!

I hope it rains, in fact I hope you have a major thunderstorm! Serves you right for not inviting us

*cries*

Waaah, Jumbles being mean to me.

Oh Ok, I'll repeat the experience on my birthday too. It'll be mid December and flipping taters but you can crack the ice on the pool first. I'll just snuggle in a nice warm dressing gown with a hot toddy and watch you shiver.

My one accident happened when I'd had the car six weeks, and I got the full purchase price back from the insurance company. I'll NEVER buy another green car
                        Oh green cars a re so unlucky. My parents ha d a succession of unfortunate ones culminating on the Vauxhall Victor which was so rubbish, she had to leave the engine running when we pulled up at shops or she'd never be able to restart it.

Taking a bit of a chance ther aren't you?

Yeah! Live dangerously, that's me after two Alabama slammers, anyway

*Huggles Woohoos*
                        *Sneaks out*

Ok, secret guilty pleasure right there. That Romeo and Juliet song... I adore it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the huggles *huggles you all*

Thanks Jumble and Oma for the words about statistics. You wouldn't believe how relieved it makes me. I'm generally a cautious person.

Jumble, those pictures look amazing. You look even more awesome than ever! It's amazing.
                          I wanna make me look that pretty in a picture.

Josi, I prefer the heat, too. I'm always chilly like woah! I'm missing summer!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey, I'll do whatever it takes to get you over here. And if it means huggling your girlfriend to keep her warm, I can do that
                            Good

I think this is why we're suddenly getting hotter summers, to make up for me being snowed in for two weeks last February and the same last year
                            *mulls it over*
                            *runz in*

*runz out*

*Waves back*

*Huggles Woohoos*
                            *Sneaks out*
                            I love Taylor Swift too. Char and I have gotten into the habit of calling her "kitten". It goes back to when Kanye West did that horribly rude interuption when she was accepting an award. Kattie Perry was in the audience and tweeted that what he did was like "kicking a kitten" or something to that effect. She's been kitten ever since.

EDIT: Woodnight Jumble. Good luck with your appointment.
                            sigpic

Comment

JOE! You're still here! *smooches more*

I really am gonna' have to send him chap stick. He'd know why I sent it...right...?
                              sigpic

Comment

JOE! You're still here! *smooches more*

I really am gonna' have to send him chap stick. He'd know why I sent it...right...?
                                Of course he wood!!

I sent him a thank you last week, saying he'd know what it was for. He knew

Yes yes. I'm going. WoodNight WooHoos

Comment

Working...
                                X