X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey Bev! Good to see you here

Oh yeah, we had an AWESOME time
    I see everyone is now going to AT5. I'll get to meet you all as I'm going too. Partaaay!
    sigpic

Comment

*flails happily and nekkidly*

Oh golly gosh, I am so happy that you guys had so much fun!!!! I love our PTB!!!

*waves at guests and hopes that they are TSTB*

Seriously...The Spouses That Be...it's gonna stick

In my sadness of not being able to go to AT5 I looked around and GUESS WHAT? Amanda is doing a con in Australia in December!!! Gate to the sanctuary!!! And Chuck is going to be ther too

...now...how to get Martin to come along....hmmmm

*huggles the Woodiehoos*
      sigpic

Comment

And that's only the ones I have pics of
        Jumble...huge hugs! I squeed over all of these photos...but when I saw that they actually made you your own director's chair, I squeed so loudly that Hubby almost jumped out of his chair!!!! I love, love, LOVE...these people!!! How kind of them, and how wonderful for you!!!

So glad your trip was everything you dreamed it would be...and more!

Comment

Short bit of fluff I thought you might like

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6220245/...rst_Hand_Touch

*hugs to all my old friends*
          sigpic
          Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

*waves*

I just wanted to say hi. I don't necessarily share the squee (yet?), but I have to say, I LOVE your thread. It's fabulous and I can't stop reading it. Carry on.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Oh golly gosh, I am so happy that you guys had so much fun!!!! I love our PTB!!!

In my sadness of not being able to go to AT5 I looked around and GUESS WHAT? Amanda is doing a con in Australia in December!!! Gate to the sanctuary!!! And Chuck is going to be ther too

*huggles the Woodiehoos*
              Oh you lucky lucky girl! I'm soo happy for you!! *huggles*

*waves to guests that might be TSTB*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*falls in again*

*throws up*...me no likey the weather(96 degrees(that's 34 C for the europeans) all the time) and AC's are on inside all the time...I'm getting a bit sick of the hot/cold difference*sighs* Plus my stomach is only big enough for 1/3 of an american meal (already getting a habit of throwing up when I eat more )

Other than that everything is good in Jann land Finally found out, with help of roomie, who are going to be my permanent roommates and where I'm exactly going to live(still in temp dorm) ...I'm gonna be on the 8th floor of the building...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *falls in again*

*throws up*...me no likey the weather(96 degrees(that's 34 C for the europeans) all the time) and AC's are on inside all the time...I'm getting a bit sick of the hot/cold difference*sighs* Plus my stomach is only big enough for 1/3 of an american meal (already getting a habit of throwing up when I eat more )

Other than that everything is good in Jann land Finally found out, with help of roomie, who are going to be my permanent roommates and where I'm exactly going to live(still in temp dorm) ...I'm gonna be on the 8th floor of the building...
                  Yes, welcome to crappy weather (at least where I live ). I'm still not used to the big foods and drinks, I hope your stomach gets used to it

The 8th floor is a good thing, you won't have to deal with many animals

*roams around nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Yes, welcome to crappy weather (at least where I live ). I'm still not used to the big foods and drinks, I hope your stomach gets used to it
                    Good to hear...also found it annoying how watery(sp?) the coke is...I love the "mexican coke" a lot better...that's at least "normal" coke for me
                    Big foods...no more appetizers for me and I normally only eat 1/3 of a meal...but get offered if I want a doggy bag everytime

The 8th floor is a good thing, you won't have to deal with many animals

*roams around nekkid*
                    True...but I don't see a lot of animals in here...the uni is kinda in the middle of the city...
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear...also found it annoying how watery(sp?) the coke is...I love the "mexican coke" a lot better...that's at least "normal" coke for me
                      Big foods...no more appetizers for me and I normally only eat 1/3 of a meal...but get offered if I want a doggy bag everytime
                      I don't really drink much coke, so I can't really tell

*giggles* I definetly don't do appetizers unless that's the only thing I plan to it

True...but I don't see a lot of animals in here...the uni is kinda in the middle of the city...
                      Ok, you won't be avoiding that many animals
                      sigpic

Comment

That's the plan Assuming we can get tickets.......

Josi, Sarai and hopefully Cags

Oh do try! We'd love to meet you too
                        Hey don't forget me.....I'm going too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Great report....I really enjoyed the read!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *runz in*

*sees shirtless Martin*

Oh my... did you not pass out at that point Jumble? I would have.

Lovely con report and pictures Sarai, thanks for putting those up so quickly. I saw lots of Martin Hand action and AT is just so gorgeous. Tell me, I bet she's quadruply gorgeous in real life isn't she? Go on, you're convincing me to go to AT5 now. Oh and Chris... Chris... I think I have found a new thunk. Oh my wordy! I so badly want him now.
                            Did I just say that out loud? *cough*

Jumble, I am never, ever going to get tired of seeing those amazing pictures. Just simply stunning beyond words. Both of you.
                            - I must say you picked a winner. He was so kind and generous of himself with a little of the "puck" in him to keep him mischievious. Really rather adorable.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*huggles the Woodiehoos*
                              Woohoo!

Oh I know we won't all be there (unless there's a big lottery payout in my very near future) but I so hope you have an awesome time. You WILL be going, right?

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *waves*

I just wanted to say hi. I don't necessarily share the squee (yet?), but I have to say, I LOVE your thread. It's fabulous and I can't stop reading it. Carry on.

Hi there! Give it time; we'll convert you.

*huggles icky Jann*

Is Mexican coke the kind with added tequila? If so then I'm in (although I prefer it over ice with lime and the coke to be mixed with brandy).

Although I think we probably ought to call it cola so as not to, er, get confused with other things.

Originally posted by llp View Post

And once again this morning I find myself having to...

Woohoo!!!

And Bev too. Wow, I'm so excited!

Awesome (there's that word again) pic Jumble. They make me smile all over. I think we need a new rule here that you should post one of them every day, at least one a day.... forever! It'll never get old.

TSTB... hmm, I like that.

*waves at TSTB who will eventually wander by*

*does happy dance, just because.*

*wanders off to put clothes on...*

*huggles CH on the way past*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jann you have to be strong and stop eating more than you need, before it becomes a habit

*hugs*

WooHooooood!!!! Bekki, that's awesome!!!!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                Jumble...huge hugs! I squeed over all of these photos...but when I saw that they actually made you your own director's chair, I squeed so loudly that Hubby almost jumped out of his chair!!!! I love, love, LOVE...these people!!! How kind of them, and how wonderful for you!!!

So glad your trip was everything you dreamed it would be...and more!
                                Hey Melissa

Seems there's a lot of squeeing going on around here lately, and all over a few hugs and photos Honestly, you WooHoos do get excited over the least little things ........

*chokes*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                *waves*

Welcome to the happy place

Oh believe me, once you've met Amanda you'll be squeeing along with the rest of them

I left you off the list?

Blame Martin. My head is still up in the clouds and it's becoming a bit of a worry....... you wood not believe what I did this morning! Oops!

- I must say you picked a winner. He was so kind and generous of himself with a little of the "puck" in him to keep him mischievious. Really rather adorable.
                                Chris? Absolutely! I'll never look at Druitt or Biggie the same way again now that I know what's inside that package

Er.......... did that come out wrong?

Oh well..........

Comment

Working...
                                X