Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hoorah, here in tie for a party!!!

    Jumble and Sarai, welcome home
    we're happy you're returning
    we've loved the stories of you trip
    to be there, we've been yearning

    We hope you had fun, fair woohoos
    with Amanda and with Martin
    though hoping's really unrequired
    we know Martin did your heart in!!!

    So welcome back, tell us your tales
    and show your pretty pics
    we're glad you've returned, this tale you've turned
    has given us PTB kicks!!!
    *huggles Bekki for this awesome rhyme*
    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *Huggles Woohoos*


    Hey, I know you guys have real lives and all that but how come you haven't been partying in my absence?


    Well Josi and me met Jumble and Sarai at the airport. I can honestly say I've not seen two more blissfully happy people who had such an Awesome time.... darnit, gotta find a BIGGER word than that.

    I was slightly disappointed to find that, no, Jumble hadn't snuck Martin back in her case. She did have his shirt though but, sadly, that was too well packed to extract so I could have a sniff.... look... I mean look.
    I've seen some evidence of the awesomeness of the time they had and I've heard first hand how beyond Awesome our PTB, their spouses and, in fact, everyone on the Sanctuary set are. Not to mention all the con attendees too. I think we can safely say our Jumble is extremely well known.
    Well if I wasn't before, Martin made darned sure everyone knows who I am now



    Massive super squishy huggles to all the Sanctuary team for just being.... Awesome.
    They were, each and every one of them made sure we had a fabulous day that we will never forget!!!!


    Oh I really need to come up with a new word...


    A = Awesome
    B = Bodacious
    C = Cool
    D = Dazzling
    E = Electrifying
    F = Flabbergasting
    ....


    ... Ok, I'll have a think on this and be back later.


    Party on!
    I think the word has to just be Martin, it says it all

    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    All the WooHoos home now?
    *hugs everyone*

    And what's his about behaving?
    Yes, we're home safe and still floating

    No no! No behaving! Martin and Di apparently love us just the way we are

    I'm trying to upload some pics, but I seem to have lost the ability to do anything right now

    I haven't slept in I don't know how many hours and my head is heaven knows where.........

    I'll keep trying though, because there is no way I'm going to be able to sleep..................

    Comment


      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *bounces in* I'm just home too from a fabulous day seeing Jumble and Sarai home (as well as Cags and Dave and Benjabubs ). They were both tired but still floating somewhere up in the air from the amazing time they had! And yes, I've run out of superlatives too. It was wonderful to see them and hear all about the trip

      And you know how I said Martin was awesome for being so amazing with Jumble? Turns out I seriously understated it. He has been so far beyond awesome it's not true. If by chance he does brave this thread to see, or if his lovely wife is reading, I would really love him to know that I love him to bits for the way he's been with her and giving her a time beyond her wildest dreams. I'm sure I speak for lots of us when we say that we were fans before, but he has earned our undying love and gratitude for this. Thank you.
      He has! But really, you know, I always knew he wood be

      Also huge and enormous thanks and massive squishy huggles go to Laurie and EH-T for all you did too to give Jumble the time of her life, and also to all the Sanctuary people at the con and the set tour who all sound as if they were AMAZING too. Can't wait to meet you at AT5! (*crosses fingers tightly that we'll get tickets*)
      Absolutely! All of them! I really don't have the words to tell you how generous and giving of themselves they all were! Chris, Ryan, Robin, Robert, Chuck, Agam, the electrician guy, Carol, Jill, Damian, Jaclyn, Carol, Lee........ they treated us like real VIP's and gave us a fabulous day that we will never forget

      And Laurie, Sharon and Clair.... I feel so honoured to have met them.

      And as for Amanda......... jeez..... I just cannot tell you what a truly beautiful lady she is, inside and out!

      Right, before I start crying again, I'll change the subject slightly by saying that as I took Jumble home I did get to sniffsee the shirt


      Can you believe I almost put it in the washing machine? Good thing I realised before it was too late...........

      *waves and huggles Sarai* Glad you're home safely! Now get some sleep

      *huggles everyone* Right, party on!
      Party! Yes!!!!

      You do realise that if we keep this party going until Tuesday it will become my birthday party???

      Oh........ and apparently it's my daughter's birthday on Monday....


      What could I possibly have had on my mind to make me forget that?

      Comment


        Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *bounces in* I'm just home too from a fabulous day seeing Jumble and Sarai home (as well as Cags and Dave and Benjabubs ). They were both tired but still floating somewhere up in the air from the amazing time they had! And yes, I've run out of superlatives too. It was wonderful to see them and hear all about the trip

        And you know how I said Martin was awesome for being so amazing with Jumble? Turns out I seriously understated it. He has been so far beyond awesome it's not true. If by chance he does brave this thread to see, or if his lovely wife is reading, I would really love him to know that I love him to bits for the way he's been with her and giving her a time beyond her wildest dreams. I'm sure I speak for lots of us when we say that we were fans before, but he has earned our undying love and gratitude for this. Thank you.

        Also huge and enormous thanks and massive squishy huggles go to Laurie and EH-T for all you did too to give Jumble the time of her life, and also to all the Sanctuary people at the con and the set tour who all sound as if they were AMAZING too. Can't wait to meet you at AT5! (*crosses fingers tightly that we'll get tickets*)

        Right, before I start crying again, I'll change the subject slightly by saying that as I took Jumble home I did get to sniffsee the shirt

        *waves and huggles Sarai* Glad you're home safely! Now get some sleep

        *huggles everyone* Right, party on!

        I'm just going to Ditto that. yeah, ditto.... and damn you smelling seeing The Shirt.


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I think the word has to just be Martin, it says it all

        You might be right there.


        No no! No behaving! Martin and Di apparently love us just the way we are
        hah, fat chance of any behaving around here. I shall continue to... in fact...


        *strips of and runz nekkid through thread, wafting broccoli smoke*


        sigpic

        Comment


          The A -Z of Martin:



          A = Awesome
          B = Bodacious
          C = Cool
          D = Dazzling
          E = Electrifying
          F = Flabbergasting
          G = Gifted
          H = Hospitable
          I = Ingenious
          J = Jaw-dropping
          K = Kind Hearted
          L = Loveable
          M = Marvelous
          N = Natural
          O = Outstanding
          P = Proficient
          Q = Qualified (phew, thought I'd struggle on that one)
          R = Radiant
          S = Spellbinding
          T = Terrific
          U = Uplifting
          V = Vivacious
          W = Wonderful
          X = Xenophillic ok it means attraction to or liking of anything foreign or strange and I think we Woohoos qualify as strange and he likes us so...oh come on, you come up with a better word starting with X then!
          Y = Youthful
          Z = Zealous


          (ok I really struggled with the last three. )
          sigpic

          Comment


            Yeah. I do worry about the floating... Imagine the injuries that can come from that.
            ...And has anyone seen Mary Poppins?

            *hugs jumble* You make me smile.


            And let's not suddenly behave differently now that we jnow we have celebrity lurkers... Let's just do what we always do...

            *swirls over the dancefloor gracefully*
            *puts out the campfire those darn neighbours have started*
            *hums to Mozart*
            *reads the dictionary*
            *smokes b...*

            ...Ok, I can't lie about the broccoli



            So... which of the PTB deserves some love?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yeah. I do worry about the floating... Imagine the injuries that can come from that.
              ...And has anyone seen Mary Poppins?

              *hugs jumble* You make me smile.


              And let's not suddenly behave differently now that we jnow we have celebrity lurkers... Let's just do what we always do...

              *swirls over the dancefloor gracefully*
              *puts out the campfire those darn neighbours have started*
              *hums to Mozart*
              *reads the dictionary*
              *smokes b...*

              ...Ok, I can't lie about the broccoli



              *enrols Nad into the eleven step Broccoli addiction programme.




              So... which of the PTB deserves some love?

              Well they all do but, uh, mostly Martin tonight.
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                The A -Z of Martin:



                A = Awesome
                B = Bodacious
                C = Cool
                D = Dazzling
                E = Electrifying
                F = Flabbergasting
                G = Gifted
                H = Hospitable
                I = Ingenious
                J = Jaw-dropping
                K = Kind Hearted
                L = Loveable
                M = Marvelous
                N = Natural
                O = Outstanding
                P = Proficient
                Q = Qualified (phew, thought I'd struggle on that one)
                R = Radiant
                S = Spellbinding
                T = Terrific
                U = Uplifting
                V = Vivacious
                W = Wonderful
                X = Xenophillic ok it means attraction to or liking of anything foreign or strange and I think we Woohoos qualify as strange and he likes us so...oh come on, you come up with a better word starting with X then!
                Y = Youthful
                Z = Zealous


                (ok I really struggled with the last three. )
                Vivacious?!
                I feel so Dutch now...

                Yeah. Use difficult words. See how you guys feel when I come up with my Dutch ''Martin ABC''...



                Seriously. vivicisiumous. What is that?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *enrols Nad into the eleven step Broccoli addiction programme.



                  Well they all do but, uh, mostly Martin tonight.
                  Eleven steps?
                  Oooh,,, The broccoli has shortened my attention span you kn...
                  Hey! Bird!

                  And yeah, it's always Martin. It's that I don't do corny poetry or else...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                  sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                  Comment


                    Welcome back Jumble, Sarai, Laurie and Eh-T!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *goes back to catch up on thread*


                      Val, love your hiking report. Sounds like you had a great time. I will remind you to report the comic con links when I've stopped fangurl squeeing and can concentrate on enjoying them. Actually, do I have you friended on YT? If not I must do so.


                      Jann, how's the hot guys? Queuing up at your door yet?


                      And.... Partay!


                      Everyone grab a drink...




                      ... and a horse durve...hor d'ove... hoarse duv... oh one of those little nibbly things...



                      ... and a slice of cake...



                      Hey, look, it's Woohoo cake!


                      And get up and boogie...


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Love the cake! And also the ABC of Martin's Awesomeness

                        New Martin art:


                        *noms cake and boogies*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I'm just going to Ditto that. yeah, ditto.... and damn you smelling seeing The Shirt.
                          We had a slightly panicky moment when we first got it out of it's protective bag, it seemed to be a bit musty........ but after a few moments in the fresh air it regained it's awesome (oh god, there's that word again ) Martin scent and 'scent' us into raptures once more


                          You might be right there.

                          hah, fat chance of any behaving around here. I shall continue to... in fact...


                          *strips of and runz nekkid through thread, wafting broccoli smoke*


                          There you go, that's what they've come to expect of us

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Yeah. I do worry about the floating... Imagine the injuries that can come from that.
                          ...And has anyone seen Mary Poppins?

                          *hugs jumble* You make me smile.
                          Good!!!

                          and I just may have something else that will make you smile.....


                          And let's not suddenly behave differently now that we jnow we have celebrity lurkers... Let's just do what we always do...*swirls over the dancefloor gracefully*
                          *puts out the campfire those darn neighbours have started*
                          *hums to Mozart*
                          *reads the dictionary*
                          *smokes b...*

                          ...Ok, I can't lie about the broccoli



                          So... which of the PTB deserves some love?
                          Absolutely! They wood not want us to change one little bit

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Vivacious?!
                          I feel so Dutch now...

                          Yeah. Use difficult words. See how you guys feel when I come up with my Dutch ''Martin ABC''...



                          Seriously. vivicisiumous. What is that?
                          *sits quietly and waits*

                          Huh! Do you know how hard it is to type with these bloody long nails??? They may look awesome (there it is again.......) but they really are not practical!
                          Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2010, 09:54 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Huh! Do you know how hard it is to type with these bloody long nails??? They may look awesome (there it is again.......) but they really are not practical! Amanda commented on them,...
                            Oh get you! Bloody celebrity name droppers. We're gonna have to pay to talk to our Jumble soon you know.


                            and I told her that there are some things that you just can't do with nails this long......... zippers and bra hooks spring to mind
                            OK... *mind wanders* Front fastening? Velcro sports bra? Go commando?


                            Do I really want to know.


                            I had a completely different thing in mind that you can't really do with long nails that's too icky to share here.

                            Oh on with the music... this song is soooo perfect:




                            *gets out lighter (coz I'm an old fashioned kinda gal) and sways gently*
                            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 07 August 2010, 02:01 PM. Reason: *hic* :o
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Love the cake! And also the ABC of Martin's Awesomeness

                              New Martin art:


                              *noms cake and boogies*
                              Niiiiice!!

                              Did I tell you I got to hear the 'And CUT! Niiiiice!!!!!' ? And the 'AAAAAAAAAnd CUT!!!' and the sneeze cut?

                              ~Actually I think he was really acting to the audience.......... but who cares?

                              Comment


                                *grabs some WooHoo cake*


                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Love the cake! And also the ABC of Martin's Awesomeness

                                New Martin art:


                                *noms cake and boogies*
                                This is love!

                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                We had a slightly panicky moment when we first got it out of it's protective bag, it seemed to be a bit musty........ but after a few moments in the fresh air it regained it's awesome (oh god, there's that word again ) Martin scent and 'scent' us into raptures once more
                                TeeHee! Only on the WooHoodStock Thread do you find posts like this one...

                                Good!!!

                                and I just may have something else that will make you smile.....
                                Really?
                                *blinks*
                                ...Is it nekkid and does it listen to a name like Hot Rod or Stand Up Stan?


                                Huh! Do you know how hard it is to type with these bloody long nails??? They may look awesome (there it is again.......) but they really are not practical! Amanda commented on them, and I told her that there are some things that you just can't do with nails this long......... zippers and bra hooks spring to mind


                                Oh wait... You mean our own...
                                Right?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X