The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Sarai*
    At least you get to be there Some of us wish they could, but can't.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Except for me, I'll be annoyingly chipper, I'm sure.
    I might be annoyingly sober trough out it all...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Greater than a Hippy Bus? Er...........
    I'm thinking... *makes hand gesture*
    um...

I got nothin'.

Because all I hear lately is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Zs7XS3XUo

.. and I really don't need to cry that much.
    Ah. Good reason.

And tbh, I really don't need to be that sad, because life has so much more to offer and I intend to grab whatever it offers with both hands and enjoy it to the full

Time I went to sleep. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin*

*snatches a kiss too*

Why not?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dammit! I missed a 69

Oh well, better late than never...........

It's that mischeivous Laurie.............
      Love that banner!

And WooHood on the Big '69!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I had a surgery (I believe it was a hysterectomy) and they left in several drains. They eventually fall out so don't worry, it won't hurt.
        Just enjoy your parents being there and let your mother do "her thing." Enjoy it, some day you won't have it anymore and you will miss it. Having parents that love you and are concerned for you is a great thing to grow up with.
        These drains won't fall out believe me! I also got two bags on my side for the fluid that they drain I have to measure it each day and check if it doesn't look strange. The most annoying thing is when they took out my staples on one part my skin wasn't closed and they don't want to stitch it(more body foreign material that could infect me) I am walking around with some what an open wound(only a bandage on it) that drains and is thus yucky...but mom cleans it

Anyway it's nice to have the folks here and I am getting spoiled so that's good

Congrats on the '69s everyone and huggles to everyone who needs them!
        sigpic

Comment

April? What happens in April? Oh, your CreationCon? Say 'Hi' to Brad for us

Oh! Got it! We're finally getting the second half of S3! It's been so long I'd forgotten
          I meant the return of Sanctuary. Much more excited about that.

This was from part 2 of the recent RD interview:

As an actor, what continues to challenge you about playing the Will character on Sanctuary? (from Jack)

RD - Seeing Marty Wood in shorts EVERY DAY! Please, could the man wear big boy pants just once? It’s not too much to ask.

LOL!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Shorts ARE big boy "pants" right? Hehehe

*huggles Jann* Hope you're feeling better VERY soon.

I've got the case of the sniffles... I have to spend all of tomorrow doing my assignment and then Friday is when my sisters friend comes over.... oh my. Gonna go hop into bed quick and hope it's temporary!

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
              I wonder what Amanda would look like as a redhead?
              Good question; but of course she would look good.

Aww, sometimes I miss the blonde. Not short though, she looks great with long blonde hair. But true, she is absolutely stunning as a brunette.
              Me too. Season 4 of Atlantis and in the movies.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Jenn, the innocent woohoo, pops into thread... (I can say that since Jumble is slumbering...)

Y'all have been chatty, and hilarious, while I was away!

I just got back from seeing 'The Book of Mormon' on Broadway. Freaking HILARIOUS. I have now walked away from precisely 2 broadway shows in my lifetime with tears streaming down my face. The first was after seeing 'Mary Stuart' with Janet McTeer because it was absolutely devastating. The second? This one, because I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Josi- want to see it when you come to NYC? My treat. It's that funny. (I hope the humor is not too American) Do y'all get South Park in England?

*huggles all woohoos- good, bad, errant, present, naughty- everyone gets hugs!*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Aw Thursday the 25th? That still gives you the Thurs and Fri nights and the Sat morning
                  Yep, we'd better arrange the big party for then

It's because of Florida which I've had to take 15 days off for so can't really complain

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs Sarai*
                  At least you get to be there Some of us wish they could,
                  True. Thanks for making me smile Nad *hugs*

Comment

*crawls in* Hello

*huggles everyone*

Looked to find the postman today , and instead found a fine for $120! Doh Maybe he will bring fun things tomorrow!!!

*runs off to watch woohoo!vid*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      I meant the return of Sanctuary. Much more excited about that.
                      Yep, got that in the end

As an actor, what continues to challenge you about playing the Will character on Sanctuary? (from Jack)

RD - Seeing Marty Wood in shorts EVERY DAY! Please, could the man wear big boy pants just once? It’s not too much to ask.

LOL!
                      Hm. I'm struggling to comment without being rude to RD........

Nope! Got nuthin'.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

It's because of Florida which I've had to take 15 days off for so can't really complain
                      Which big party? The Everyone Arriving Party? The Somebody Leaving Party? The It's The Middle of The Week Party? The It's Nearly The End of The Week Party?

Ok, I'm confused...... you wish you could be where Nad? You'll be with us in August.... won't you?

*waves to Bekki* I sent it a week ago, not sure how long it should take

Comment

Awesome vid, Jumble!!!

Nad's right, the accents are so great!

I'm thinking that poor little Bekkidoll was falsely accused! She was just sitting like a good dolly the whole time while everyone partied. *huggles sweet innocent Bekkidoll*

And yeah. I'll be the one with the weird, but also vewy cute Dutch accent who'll be hiding under a bus...
                        No hiding! *whispers* Try to wrestle the camera away from Jumble and get her antics on the vid too.

Alas, no sooner have I arrived than I must away to Bedfordshire.
                        I feel like such a dufus. Until I read the rest of your post I thought you meant that Bedfordshire was an actual place

Laurie looks like she just did something very naughty and got away with it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          These drains won't fall out believe me! I also got two bags on my side for the fluid that they drain I have to measure it each day and check if it doesn't look strange. The most annoying thing is when they took out my staples on one part my skin wasn't closed and they don't want to stitch it(more body foreign material that could infect me) I am walking around with some what an open wound(only a bandage on it) that drains and is thus yucky...but mom cleans it

Anyway it's nice to have the folks here and I am getting spoiled so that's good

Congrats on the '69s everyone and huggles to everyone who needs them!
                          Eeeewwww...
                          *hugs Jann*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

LOL!
                          But... Martin *is* The Shorts!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          I've got the case of the sniffles... I have to spend all of tomorrow doing my assignment and then Friday is when my sisters friend comes over.... oh my. Gonna go hop into bed quick and hope it's temporary!
                          *hugs and shoos the sniffles away*

Ok, I'm confused...... you wish you could be where Nad? You'll be with us in August.... won't you?
                          Yes, yes!
                          I meant that some of us (the WooHoos) woodn't be able to be there.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome vid, Jumble!!!

Nad's right, the accents are so great!
                            Thanks! But I do not have an accent

I'm thinking that poor little Bekkidoll was falsely accused! She was just sitting like a good dolly the whole time while everyone partied. *huggles sweet innocent Bekkidoll*
                            'Sweet innocent Bekkidoll' was passed out loooooong before the rest of started to party Not so much 'sitting' as 'slumped unconscious'

No hiding! *whispers* Try to wrestle the camera away from Jumble and get her antics on the vid too.
                            Oh nononononono! Jumble stays firmly behind the camera on these occasions

I feel like such a dufus. Until I read the rest of your post I thought you meant that Bedfordshire was an actual place.
                            It is a place And I'll admit when I first read Sarai's post I did think she was actually going there Shows how tired I was

The full phrase is "Up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire', meaning up the stairs to bed

Eeeewwww...
                            *hugs Jann*

But... Martin *is* The Shorts!
                            Yes. And his name is 'MARTIN', not what RD called him

*hugs and shoos the sniffles away*

Yes, yes!
                            I meant that some of us (the WooHoos) woodn't be able to be there.
                            Ah, right! I was confused by your accent
                            Last edited by Jumble; 03 March 2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

I agree with Nad about the accents!
                              Especially for Josi and Cags

*hides under the bus*
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Heh

Laurie looks like she just did something very naughty and got away with it!
                                *nods* That Laurie... *shakes head*

Yes. And his name is 'MARTIN', not what RD called him
                                Thought you'd mention that!

Ah, right! I was confused by your accent

Yeah, figured as much. It's so... there!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X