X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothin'.

Still happy though

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
    *waves* Greetings all! My first post in this crazy thread!

It was a lot of fun meeting a bunch of you last night - I hope the rest of the night went well! Love the reports that have come out so far, and can't WAIT for more!!!! Hopefully you'll all SURVIVE the set tour Wednesday
    Welcome to the thread!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Josi, you're going to AT5 too? This is like a dream come true!

Thanks for the well wishes and hugs on my bad week. It was related to Chevron, and that friend I mentioned. I'm not doing all that much better, but hearing about all the good that's been happening for woohoos in Vangroovy has lifted my spirits.

*hugs all woohoos*

*hugs Bree*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs* Wendy. How sucky.

*hugs Bekki* Have a safe journey home and give your family big hugs.

Hey there MajorSam. Welcome to the madness.

Nik, my PT doesn't have bullet holes... no no... it does look retro though so I can see why peeople did it. It's quite old now though (umm, we've had it 6 years and it wasn't new) i was sure Charles said it came from xxx factory in xxx state/city somewhere. He found out some history about it from the VIN or something. Don't ask me, it's black, has wheels and gets me places. *shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Cags' post*

*huggles Wendy*

*huggles Woohoos*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Josi, you're going to AT5 too? This is like a dream come true!
            Hope so! Fingers crossed we can still get tickets, but all being well then yep, we'll be there It'll be awesome!!! Sooo excited at the prospect
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *hugs* Wendy. How sucky.

*hugs Bekki* Have a safe journey home and give your family big hugs.

Hey there MajorSam. Welcome to the madness.

Nik, my PT doesn't have bullet holes... no no... it does look retro though so I can see why peeople did it. It's quite old now though (umm, we've had it 6 years and it wasn't new) i was sure Charles said it came from xxx factory in xxx state/city somewhere. He found out some history about it from the VIN or something. Don't ask me, it's black, has wheels and gets me places. *shrugs*
              You can always put some bullet holes in it. Maybe I should do that to my minivan.

Welcome MajorSam! *pulls out some broccoli, lights it and hands it over to MajorSam . . . wait I fogot my puff, hands it back* Enjoy!

When is AT5 again? Is this the thing that Amanda does in England? She is definitely a busy girl.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*wanders through* I must be hormonal, cuz I am so weepy about Jumble and Martin!!

(((Martin)))
                sigpic

Comment

Just a short blurb....I need to get some sleep. Received a message to be ready to be picked up at noon. We need to bring things to sign, cameras and no cell phones. Also, no open toed shoes and large appetities (for food!).

Will tell you more tomorrow (or today actually) when we get through with the tour and eventually get Jumble back to earth.

This Vancouver trip is the best...
                  sigpic

Comment

*ties lead weights to Jumble's legs*

Mind you, it'll save on air fare if she floats all the way home.

Have an awesome time today. I'm not at all completely envious... no no, not in the least.

*snuggly huggles Woohoos everywhere*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Set tour day!

Hope it's awesome!

*hugs WooHoos*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Glad to be in a happy place and so glad you guys are here to make me smile. We experienced a tragedy in CT yesterday morning. Because I work at the big shop I knew a lot of these people.

The story is here.

BTW- he killed 8 people and then killed himself.

*hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Morning Woohoos

Glad to be in a happy place and so glad you guys are here to make me smile. We experienced a tragedy in CT yesterday morning. Because I work at the big shop I knew a lot of these people.

The story is here.

*hugs*
                          Ugh. I read this...
                          I'm sorry to hear that.

((((Bree))))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Ok, Friday's con report is here

Saturday and Sunday to follow later (so probably tomorrow for UK Woohoos). Please forgive me for not posting them all together but you'll understand when you see how long this one is and I have to go shopping with Jumble for tops!

Con Report Here

I've said it on the post itself but please do not snurch and use any pictures without my prior consent (feel free to snurch just to look at!). As you can understand I went to a lot of trouble to take these and I'd rather be asked first before they are used in sigs, WPs etc... Thanks everyone
                            Wow. Thanks so much for the report, it gave me a great image of the first day. And I can't believe how sweet Martin...Wood was! That was such an amazingly kind thing to do, and to think that he's been here all along...not only is he a wonderful director, he's a wonderful person. (Wow, I'm tearing up ) Thank you Mr. Wood for your kindness!

I can't wait for the next report! I for one am on the edge of my seat
                            sigpic
                            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Waiting eagerly for the set report! Well? Now? Hmm?
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

And Damian brought his guitar...
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X