The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Eek! Sorry everyone, I'll post the second report soon. I'm on my holiday!!!

Btw...we've found out some information relating to our lurkers...watch this space!

No worries. The most important thing is you have an awesome time. It's rather like Christmas anyway; the anticipation is half the joy of the experience.

*is now fretting about lurkers... shouldn't have mentioned the smalls drawer and my fat ar...*

((((Bekki)))) I did something similar after my SIL died; we're still wading through a trunk of photos she had. I keep getting distracted! Hope it's a beautiful send off tomorrow Hugs to your family too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      No worries. The most important thing is you have an awesome time. It's rather like Christmas anyway; the anticipation is half the joy of the experience.
      It is coming I promise! It's just starting to dawn on me that we fly home tomorrow and time is running out

*is now fretting about lurkers... shouldn't have mentioned the smalls drawer and my fat ar...*
      I wouldn't worry too much, it is greatly appreciated. Don't stop posting Woohoos!!

*waves to Di*

Comment

((((Bree)))) It's awful that things like this are happening so often these days, I'm so sorry your community has been so affected. I'm also very glad that you and Charmaine are ok.

((((Bekki)))) Hope everything goes well for you and your family today. Our family went through pics when my Nanna passed away and had her fave ones placed with her.

My father in law on the other hand was a keen golfer. He had his fave putter and ball placed in with him. The ball rolled around every time he was moved....he'd have enjoyed the humour in that - I wouldn't be surprised if that was half the reason he requested the ball in the first place

PTB Lurkers? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest We've seen Brad, Joe - I think a few times Rob as well, lurking in various places over the years. Stands to reason Martin would pop in from time to time I came to GW over all the other SG forums because of Joe's Q&A thread

(((((Sarai & Jumble))))) Hope you had a totally awesome time on the set tour Was Laurie going too? My brain is fried this morning and can't remember the details of anything

*hugs MajorSam* Hey Welcome to the madness Hope you're enjoying SE as much as the rest of the Woohoos

Heading off to the Eden Project today It's great being a local - £5 entry for the first visit, then a free pass for the rest of the year! Although the Race for Life around there is nasty! *shudders at the memory*
        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see the reports!

Why, WHY do the words ''I like big butts and I cannot lie...'' keep ringing in my head?

And I looked in my undies drawer and I think I'm good. All thge non charming knickers are hidden underneath... Unless you count the one with Snoopy and the pink hearts. That one's on top.

*blinks*

And why, WHY am I actually sharing this?

I blame Cags and her bum story. It made me laugh.

Um. Yeah. PTB. Love 'em.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think he's been listening to what I've been saying, every morning when I look in the mirror.
            I quite like his addition of the word "lovely" though. He must have misheard the word "ugly".

Wendy, what on earth are you doing up so late?!

OK, don't answer that... pots and kettles and all... I've spent most of the night hunting down and buying a singing toilet and a bunch of cocktail glasses (eclectic, much) and I'm shopped out.

Woodnight Woohoos.
            I was thinking about university stuffs and I just spent too long harping on it. I'm okay, and I did sleep, no worries!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Can't wait to see the reports!

Why, WHY do the words ''I like big butts and I cannot lie...'' keep ringing in my head?

And I looked in my undies drawer and I think I'm good. All thge non charming knickers are hidden underneath... Unless you count the one with Snoopy and the pink hearts. That one's on top.

*blinks*

And why, WHY am I actually sharing this?

I blame Cags and her bum story. It made me laugh.

Um. Yeah. PTB. Love 'em.

I've checked mine, too!

Sarai, what do you mean you have inside information? Don't make me paranoid lady! Hahahaha. *waves at guests*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh dear; I've started an underwear draw checking craze.

OK, confessions of the knicker drawer then. Most of mine are boring white or black cotton but I do have a couple of pairs of funky orange pants (there's a story behind them), a pair of mesh knickers (the type they give you in hospitals when you're having any kind of procedures done - and there's a story about them too) and a red thong with a diamante clasp at the back that I wore once and decided it was the single most stupid idea ever because it felt like I was being continiously stabbed in the small of the back whilst being wedged with every step. And then there's the "control" undies section which mostly consist of some M&S mega-knickers in "nude" (which is never quite any skin colour) and my wonderful, amazing and oh-so-utterly-adored pair of spanx. Oh spanx, oh spanx! How I adore thee!

For those who don't know what Spanx are, quite simply, the most amazing control body stocking ever invented. Putting them on is like wearing an all over condom... *cough* not that a good girl like me would ever know about those things but once on they just look make you look fantastic! I love my spanx so much I'm thinking of making a music video of them... maybe even a spot of fan-art... yes really!

And to make up for the silliness / TMI, here's some picspam:

Hat spam...

Toolspam...

Handspam...

Nekkidspam...

... and Awesome PTBspam...

Last edited by Cagranosalis; 05 August 2010, 04:06 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok Woohoos, listen up. As we have all been thrilled to discover, the Awesome One that is Martin has been absolutely, amazingly, unbelievably wonderful to our Jumble this past week, and because we all love Jumble so much, this has made us all incredibly happy too and deepened our love and appreciation for the aforementioned Mr Wood. I think we should tell him. So, in true Woohoo style, how about we have a welcome home Jumble & Sarai party this weekend, and a thank you Martin party. We can picspam, poetryspam and artspam to show our love and thanks, and, as we now know, there's a rather good chance Martin himself will see how happy he has made us by making Jumble so happy. So what do you think?
                Last edited by josiane; 05 August 2010, 08:21 AM.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josi, that is a wonderful idea. I only hope that I will get a chance to come in and join the festivities. I have a busy weekend ahead.

I want to thank all of the WooHoo's who have responded so kindly to my post about what happened at Hartford Distributers. My friend Dave (who is our sales rep from HDI) came in yesterday afternoon, just to talk, and I was heartbroken by the pain, sadness and weariness in his eyes. As we spoke I realized that I was looking at a wounded soul. He himself is one of the ones who narrowly escaped being shot and now he is dreading going back to that place. There wasn't much I could do for him other than just listen as he quietly spoke of what happened.
                  The company is providing therapists for all of the people that work there (whether they were present at the time or not) and I encouraged him to see someone.

Connecticut is a small state made up of tightly knit communities and what affects one person affects us all. None of us will ever be the same. There are two places that we, as human beings, tend to feel safest. One is home and the other is work. The second has been taken away from him and everyone else who works for HDI. Again, my heart breaks for him and everyone else.

Whenever you have a chance to say "I love you" to someone you cherish please take every advantage of that moment!

*hugs all WooHoo's tightly and from the heart*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Ok Woohoos, listen up. As we have all been thrilled to discover, the Awesome One that is Martin has been absolutely, amazingly, unbelievably wonderful to our Jumble this past week, and because we all love Jumble so much, this has made us all incredibly happy too and deepened our love and appreciation for the aforementioned Mr Wood. I think we should tell him. So, in true Woohoo style, how about we have a welcome home Jumble party this weekend, and a thank you Martin party. We can picspam, poetryspam and artspam to show our love and thanks, and, as we now know, there's a rather good chance Martin himself will see how happy he has made us by making Jumble so happy. So what do you think?
                    I'm in. Not sure hot much I can contribute but a cool idea!
                    sigpic

Comment

Partay! Great idea Josi. Sort of a Welcome home Woohoos and Wow, you're Awesome PTB combined event.

You know me, any excuse for a party.

Will there be cake? Say there's cake.

*taps foot impatiently waiting for Argos who have kept me in 2 whole days this week now! Grrrr!*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok Woohoos, listen up. As we have all been thrilled to discover, the Awesome One that is Martin has been absolutely, amazingly, unbelievably wonderful to our Jumble this past week, and because we all love Jumble so much, this has made us all incredibly happy too and deepened our love and appreciation for the aforementioned Mr Wood. I think we should tell him. So, in true Woohoo style, how about we have a welcome home Jumble party this weekend, and a thank you Martin party. We can picspam, poetryspam and artspam to show our love and thanks, and, as we now know, there's a rather good chance Martin himself will see how happy he has made us by making Jumble so happy. So what do you think?
                        I was coming in to suggest that very thing. We can send the Thank You arties to him. Or just wait for him to wander through on his own...
                        sigpic

Comment

Partay! Great idea Josi. Sort of a Welcome home Woohoos and Wow, you're Awesome PTB combined event.

*taps foot impatiently waiting for Argos who have kept me in 2 whole days this week now! Grrrr!*
                          You sound like Jack.

Now I am craving cake. Thanks a lot Cags.

I will try to do my part and bring some wine. Maybe a nice ice wine. It goes so well with cake.

EDIT: *waves to guests*

Martin Wood rules and Amanda Tapping is...is...is...*sigh* *melts*
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Safe journey home tomorrow, hope everything goes as smoothly and well as these things can

I'm gonna go with Jumble and Sarai too this time for sure if we can get tickets *squees and bounces*

*huggles everyone*
                            *bounces out*
                            *runs through the thread fully clothed *

Thanks for the con reports

Yay!!!! I have a ticket to AT5 and would love to meet some Woohoos ... of course I was supposed to have done so this week :-S

*waves* *Wafts broccoli out of the way*

Bye for now!

Comment

*giggles at all the underwear drawer talk*

I'm up for a party, what day is this party again?

*waves to guests*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs Bree and Bekki* Thinking of both of you and your loved ones

Oma, hope you had fun at the Eden Project!

But of course What would a party be without cake?

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                *runs through the thread fully clothed *

Thanks for the con reports

Yay!!!! I have a ticket to AT5 and would love to meet some Woohoos ... of course I was supposed to have done so this week :-S

*waves* *Wafts broccoli out of the way*

Bye for now!
                                *waves*
                                AT5 squee!!! *bounces*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X