The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tumbles into thread trolling for hugs*

Srsly, y'all. I'm mad passionate about my work, but my job... *sigh* Today I had to call ACS. I hate that.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *wanders in*

Awesome! When are you planning your next S4K concert for? I think it's a fantastic way to make money, and I wish I was in NYC so I could come!
    Hopefully late June. I have to get the footage from the last one this weekend to put a package out to some of the popular cabaret venues in the city. I'm hoping we can do something way bigger this time. I'm being very ambitious!

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hello. Guess who I saw on TV last night. A new show called Fairly Legal - RDA. He played it fairly low key and he has lost somemore weight (but still could drop another 20 lbs or so) but it was his introduction into the show for a few episode arc. Surprised when I saw his name come up. (Jumble - no comments!)
    RDA on my TV is always a good thing.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Cereal?
      Eeeeewwwww! It's all covered with sugar or chocolate

To be fair, you can't taste it that much, we ran out and didn't have enough

You should *always* be fussy about what you put in your mouth stomach
      I am always very very careful about that

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      I'm having such trouble with my internet connection tonight.
      *sigh* I'm just gonna go to bed before I smash this computer to bits!
      *huggles wendy*
      *huggles Jumble*
      *huggles llp*
      *huggles Nad*
      Woodnight.
      Aw! *huggles Leo and tucks her up gently* Hopefully your connection will work better tomorrow

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *headdesk*

But yes!
      Huh? You know Nad, it seems to me that you see ickybah in every innocent remark that the rest of us make. I'm sooo disappointed in you

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Jumble - you are an imp! (and I mean that in the nicest way)
      Me? Why? What did I do?

Night Leo

Well, I need to run a few errands - want me to pick up a steak for you Jumble? Wish I could send a prepared one right to you. Or we could go to Anderson's again. Only got there 3 times in the week I spent at your house.
      Funny you should mention steak - I have some nice sirloin in the freezer which we were supposed to have whilst you were here, plus some Scottish salmon which I wanted you to try so you could see how different it is to the Canadian Sockeye We must have gone to Anderson's too many times

Jo will be back soon so I'll grab some supper when I get home

Edit: She's here, so I'm off home

Comment

Forgot to say: I can't express how happy I am to have the woohoo madhouse to come 'home' to for peace, love, and broccoli. NYC is just not the shippy-hippy place I wish it was.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Perhaps you're not living on the right coast for shippy hippy love MoB

All kidding aside, I'll second what you said. This is just the place I stop at first when I need a big smile.

(((Woohoos)))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Forgot to say: I can't express how happy I am to have the woohoo madhouse to come 'home' to for peace, love, and broccoli. NYC is just not the shippy-hippy place I wish it was.
            Originally posted by Estrela View Post

All kidding aside, I'll second what you said. This is just the place I stop at first when I need a big smile.

(((Woohoos)))
            My work here is done

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

Comment

(((Woohoos)))
              Definitely on the wrong coast! But the woohoo house is coastless.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              My work here is done

Nighty night, Jumble
              sigpic

Comment

My work here is done

Job well done.
                Sweet dreams Jumble.

Definitely on the wrong coast! But the woohoo house is coastless.

Nighty night, Jumble
                And I was going to say it's boundless but that might get weird.
                Hmmm. Have we established where the woohoo house is? I wouldn't mind a beach view.
                sigpic

Comment

Job well done.
                  Sweet dreams Jumble.

Hmmm. Have we established where the woohoo house is? I wouldn't mind a beach view.
                  It's a mystery. Like the Sanctuary.
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles WooHoos*

You're blackmailing me now? Do you really think waving Jack enticingly under my nose will kick my butt into gear and make me get started on the current book?
                    Er....... no WooHoos, not that Jack
                    I'm not sure we believe you Jumble
                    I'm flashing back to when I first started on GW....
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*tumbles into thread trolling for hugs*

Srsly, y'all. I'm mad passionate about my work, but my job... *sigh* Today I had to call ACS. I hate that.
                      (((MoB)))

Huh? You know Nad, it seems to me that you see ickybah in every innocent remark that the rest of us make. I'm sooo disappointed in you
                      Pshaw. That's all I'm saying.

True that.
                      Don't question it. It just ...is.

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      Don't remind us of Jumble's dark past!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Job well done.
                        Sweet dreams Jumble.
                        Thank you

The WooHoo House is anywhere you want it to be

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        *huggles WooHoos*

*shudders*

(((MoB)))

Pshaw. That's all I'm saying.

That's what you always say when you know you've been rumbled

True that.
                        Don't question it. It just ...is.

Don't remind us of Jumble's dark past!
                        No don't! You'll undo all my hard work in therapy

I will be eternally grateful to you and Martin for leading me to the light

So there I was this morning, blissfully asleep again, when the phone rang, again, and this time it was an inspector from the dreaded OFSTED informing me that she'll be doing my inspection in two week's time

Which means I'll be spending the next two weeks catching up on the paperwork I haven't done for the last......... four years Lovely way to wake up, NOT!!

Comment

And like the Sanctuary, the WooHoo house is a safe place to be As evidenced by the fact we all come here for the hugs and the support, and the laughs and the bounces... and the running nekkid.

Jumble, yucky phone call! *hugs for luck*

Lucy just called me and she's gone to get the forms for us to fill in so we can move! *tries so hard not to get hopes up*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's what you always say when you know you've been rumbled
                            Jumbled. When I've been jumbled, because it's ALWAYS your fault.

No don't! You'll undo all my hard work in therapy

I will be eternally grateful to you and Martin for leading me to the light
                            Heh

So there I was this morning, blissfully asleep again, when the phone rang, again, and this time it was an inspector from the dreaded OFSTED informing me that she'll be doing my inspection in two week's time

Which means I'll be spending the next two weeks catching up on the paperwork I haven't done for the last......... four years Lovely way to wake up, NOT!!
                            Yuck! *hugs*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            And like the Sanctuary, the WooHoo house is a safe place to be As evidenced by the fact we all come here for the hugs and the support, and the laughs and the bounces... and the running nekkid.
                            And like the Sancuary, the WooHoo house houses colourful abnormals.
                            Nekkid ones on 'medication'.

Lucy just called me and she's gone to get the forms for us to fill in so we can move! *tries so hard not to get hopes up*
                            *crosses fingers again*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles MoB*
                              *huggles Jumble* Paperwork sucks! and four years worth of it...*squishy huggles*
                              I was going to tease you by saying something about reading the art thread last night and reading your post about having 1800 Jack pics, but after your wake up call I don't think you can handle being reminded about it. It being those 1800 Jack pics. But I'm not saying anything about it. Nope, nothing about 1800 Jack!pics.

*hides under the bus*

*waves to wendy and Nad from under the bus*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumbled. When I've been jumbled, because it's ALWAYS your fault.
                                Jumbled. Oh my.

And like the Sancuary, the WooHoo house houses colourful abnormals.
                                Nekkid ones on 'medication'.
                                So very true

*crosses fingers again*
                                Thank you

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                *huggles MoB*
                                *huggles Jumble* Paperwork sucks! and four years worth of it...*squishy huggles*
                                I was going to tease you by saying something about reading the art thread last night and reading your post about having 1800 Jack pics, but after your wake up call I don't think you can handle being reminded about it. It being those 1800 Jack pics. But I'm not saying anything about it. Nope, nothing about 1800 Jack!pics.

*hides under the bus*
                                *whispers* Psst, you, um, may have said that louder than you think.

*waves to wendy and Nad from under the bus*
                                *waves*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X