Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    (((((Wendy))))) Why can't people just behave and be normal

I know...it's almost even better than watching a movie...

I'm curious who's gonna win...PvdA or VVD

*hopes the one she voted for will win*
    Yeah. Who needs the world cup football?

I'm wondering how Wilders is going to fit in after the results come in... I wonder how long it will take to form a coalition...

I hope my guys will win too. And if they don't, well. I might still be a happy me.

EDIT: Sorry 'bout the political spam.

...But it's REALLY exciting!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm wondering how Wilders is going to fit in after the results come in... I wonder how long it will take to form a coalition...

I hope my guys will win too. And if they don't, well. I might still be a happy me.
      *throws beesies away*

I don't know I think he'll go in the coalition....or VVD(if they win) must go with him and CDA or so and I think PvdA will go with VVD as well( my guess)...although a purple coalition will work the best atm I think....we'll see!

Left or right what is it going to be...

*drumrolls*
      sigpic

Comment

No worries Nad, I seem to remember we UKers were spamming a lot when we had our elections

On a sadder note, the Cumbrian funerals begin tomorrow

Comment

*throws beesies away*

I don't know I think he'll go in the coalition....or VVD(if they win) must go with him and CDA or so and I think PvdA will go with VVD as well( my guess)...although a purple coalition will work the best atm I think....we'll see!

Left or right what is it going to be...

*drumrolls*
          *has no beesies*

Yes. Purple wood be the best option. Invite Pechtold and Halsema. The only problem wood be with the PvdA and the VVD. They have some points that differ wa too much. Having said that, any other coalition wood be kind of silly. Maybe that will help them to overcome their differences.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            No worries Nad, I seem to remember we UKers were spamming a lot when we had our elections

On a sadder note, the Cumbria funerals begin tomorrow
            Well, ok then

And yuck.

sigpic

Comment

*has no beesies*

Yes. Purple wood be the best option. Invite Pechtold and Halsema. The only problem wood be with the PvdA and the VVD. They have some points that differ wa too much. Having said that, any other coalition wood be kind of silly. Maybe that will help them to overcome their differences.
              Yeah well...we'll see...but I do think that it is indeed the best if PvdA and VVD work together...

*watches further*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh please, spam away with the Elections. I like to hear about it!

Jumble. I'll be thinking of them all tomorrow Did you see the silence tribute they had done?

And thanks for the hugs. I don't get them either, Jann
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Our Prime Minister seems depressed.
                  Should have backed off sooner...He's been loosing seats for months, how could he not have seen that coming?

Aaand... he's gone.

sigpic

Comment

Our Prime Minister seems depressed.
                    Should have backed off sooner...He's been loosing seats for months, how could he not have seen that coming?

Aaand... he's gone.
                    I saw that....coming...

didn't he say earlier that if he wasn't going to be PM again he would quit? Or am I imagining things?

Still...*bites nails* I'm curious what the end result is going to be!
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw that....coming...

didn't he say earlier that if he wasn't going to be PM again he would quit? Or am I imagining things?

Still...*bites nails* I'm curious what the end result is going to be!
                      Yes he did.
                      I think his own ego got in the way of the good of the party. I bet he personally lost a lot of votes by staying on while so many people, even in his own following wanted to see a fresh face in charge of the CDA...

EDIT: Wilders' haircolour changed a bit over the last few weeks...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Oh please, spam away with the Elections. I like to hear about it!
                        Now I know how confused everyone else was during the UK elections - not understanding a word of it

Jumble. I'll be thinking of them all tomorrow Did you see the silence tribute they had done?
                        Yes. I also saw the programme they did earlier bringing back the Hungerford and Dunblane killings. Sad, sad memories

As for the woman who said that Bird was sick so we shouldn't blame him............. the drunk driver that killed Michael was an alcoholic. Alcoholism is an illness. Should I therefore feel sorry for him? Forgive him? I can't. If that makes me a bad person, so be it.

And thanks for the hugs. I don't get them either, Jann
                        So sad when people treat you like this *hugs*

Comment

Now I know how confused everyone else was during the UK elections - not understanding a word of it
                          Actually, the UK elections were in the news.

Yes. I also saw the programme they did earlier bringing back the Hungerford and Dunblane killings. Sad, sad memories

As for the woman who said that Bird was sick so we shouldn't blame him............. the drunk driver that killed Michael was an alcoholic. Alcoholism is an illness. Should I therefore feel sorry for him? Forgive him? I can't. If that makes me a bad person, so be it.So sad when people treat you like this
                          I think sickness can be used as an excuse. But to say that a person isn't to blame? No.
                          So I for one do not think that it makes you a bad person.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble. That doesn't make you bad person. Having an illness is an excuse, not a sign of not being guilty. Regardless of the reasons behind it, it still happened.

*hugs*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh nonononononono!! Don't give me ideas I could think of a LOT of questions we could ask

I actually thought of an intelligent question to ask Martin at SE the other night.

Then I drifted off into thinking about what it will be like to be there with them all etc etc.......... and then I forgot the question

I should write things down

It's wednesday...

Jack and a cupcake?

Jack on a cupcake?

Jack on a cupcake tastes better than ........errr

Nevermind!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Noooo, a cupcake ON Jack. Hmmmmmm.....*mind in gutter*
                              Yes... *mind in gutter*

*huggles wendy*

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              It's Wednesday! Yay!!

*stares at pictures and drools*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I think this thunk threads should learn to branch out... lets all share and share alike, you know. No need to stick to just the one!
                              I second this!!

EDIT: Sorry 'bout the political spam.

...But it's REALLY exciting!
                              I need the world cup!!

*huggles Jumble*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The world cup?

COME ON, ENGLAND!!!

And, apparently, Australia, for me. Hahahaha

On that note, I'm off to bed. Maybe if I get one of those weird dreams about TPTB again, I'll wake up with a smile on my face. That's a weird story -- cutting it short, I was on set of SGU, and was one of the crew...

Night woohoos!
                                Thanks for all the hugs <3
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X