No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in trying to avoid the football, I find myself watching Point if View. Definitely one of my least favourite eps

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *runs round in circles and happy dances*

*trips over, because you actually can't do both those things at once*

See? SEE????? Told you you wood be fine

Well done!!! *pats Wendy vigorously on the back*

*picks her up off the floor and gives her a HUGE SQUISHY HUGGLE*

I think that's me grinning for the rest of the day too
      Thank you!!! *massive squishy huggles*

Grin with me!!! WOOHOOD!!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      WOOOOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Wendy, knew you could do it .

And yes, totally agree with Cags only stalling 3 times is awesome, I think I stalled waaaay more!

*huggles* Thank you.

Really? I kept apologising for stalling.... and hitting the breaks too hard. )

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      WooHood! Awesome Wendy *high fives*

*hugs WooHoos*

Meh.
      *crawls under the bus and stays there*
      *hugs for you*

Thank you.

MQ worked for me. WOOHOOOOOD
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WTG Wendy!!!

Jumble and llp, you'll be wanting to check your e-mail.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          WTG Wendy!!!

Jumble and llp, you'll be wanting to check your e-mail.
          Already done! SEE THIS GRIN?????

*happy dances round and round in circles trying not to fall over*

This is getting sooooooo real

Actually, what the heck am I smiling about?

Comment

You're smiling because it's gonna be awesome?

Thank you, EH-T!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

You're smiling because it's gonna be awesome?

Thank you, EH-T!
              It is, but you didn't see what I just saw ....... oh dear

Well I'm hoping he'll see that and think "Oh yes, Jumble. She's the one that sent me the birthday dvd. I must remember to give her a big hug for that!"

Must think positive.........

Comment

Well I'm hoping he'll see that and think "Oh yes, Jumble. She's the one that sent me the birthday dvd. I must remember to give her a big hug for that!"

Positive thinking, yes, indeed. *huggles*

I'm sure it will just be amazing experience and you'll cherish it, I know you will.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Positive thinking, yes, indeed. *huggles*

I'm sure it will just be amazing experience and you'll cherish it, I know you will.
                  Absolutely! It's going to be AWESOME!!!!! *still happy dancing*

Isn't it about time you showed off another of your avis?

Comment

Absolutely! It's going to be AWESOME!!!!! *still happy dancing*

Isn't it about time you showed off another of your avis?

Perhaps I shall change it. You shall see. Hehehehe.

Watch this space... in about 15 minutes.... give or take a few.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*comes out of hiding*

Just peeked in at the Sam/Jack Appreciation Thread. Thought I was in the wrong thread. Way too much OT for me.

Congrats Wendy on your driving. I wouldn't be able to drive a manual to save my life. Automatics only for me. My husband brought home a Renault yesterday to benchmark and boy did we get looks. There aren't many (if any) Renaults here in the U.S. anymore, at least I don't think so. Anyway, the manual in that was horrible.

*hugs to all the Woohoos whether you need it or not, I know I do (but I will not do it nekkid)*

Too much to catch up on, so I just wanted to say hi.

For those of you who remember about my son's social problems, he will be tested for Autism. The director of the Autism program at his elementary noticed some Autistic tendencies, so he is going to be tested for it. They believe it is Aspergers and that he is a high functioning autistic child. It crushed me, so I have been a little depressed lately because I don't want him to be labeled. I definitely don't want anyone to treat him differently because he is a great kid. *eyes begin to water*

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. We will find out the results of the tests next week.

*goes back into hiding*
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*runs in*

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!

Really well done, really proud of you!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          *comes out of hiding*

Just peeked in at the Sam/Jack Appreciation Thread. Thought I was in the wrong thread. Way too much OT for me.

Congrats Wendy on your driving. I wouldn't be able to drive a manual to save my life. Automatics only for me. My husband brought home a Renault yesterday to benchmark and boy did we get looks. There aren't many (if any) Renaults here in the U.S. anymore, at least I don't think so. Anyway, the manual in that was horrible.
                          Thank you! *huggles* Hmm, gonna say that manuals kinda make my brain hurt too... but that's probably typical of all beginners. I think it's normal to drive an automatic there, isn't it?

*hugs to all the Woohoos whether you need it or not, I know I do (but I will not do it nekkid)*

For those of you who remember about my son's social problems, he will be tested for Autism. The director of the Autism program at his elementary noticed some Autistic tendencies, so he is going to be tested for it. They believe it is Aspergers and that he is a high functioning autistic child. It crushed me, so I have been a little depressed lately because I don't want him to be labeled. I definitely don't want anyone to treat him differently because he is a great kid. *eyes begin to water*

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. We will find out the results of the tests next week.

*goes back into hiding*
                          *hugs* Good luck. I will be thinking of you both.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *runs in*

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!

Really well done, really proud of you!
                          Thank you, Josi! *hug*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Already done! SEE THIS GRIN?????

*happy dances round and round in circles trying not to fall over*

This is getting sooooooo real

Actually, what the heck am I smiling about?

You're smiling because it will be awesome.

Yes, I'm sure that will be the reaction.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              You're smiling because it will be awesome.

Yes, I'm sure that will be the reaction.
                              It will, and I'm sure you're right

positivethinkingpositivethinkingpositivethinkingpositivethinking

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                *comes out of hiding*

*goes back into hiding*
                                Trek, having the "label" won't change who he is. I know my sis-in-law felt like she didn't know her son after his Autism diagnosis. But when my Lizzie was diagnosed, I knew nothing would change her sweet personality or the joy she brings to everyone she meets. If he is high-functioning Aspergers, then chances are he'll go on to live a productive, independent life. He just needs a little more help and maybe a little more time getting there. If you need to talk, PM me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X