No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear - I love you woohoos so much! Laughter and bonding and PTB protection all in one beautiful place (well, that and frightening gender bending...but we all love that too)

Makes me feel warm and squishy and not so sad
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Oh dear - I love you woohoos so much! Laughter and bonding and PTB protection all in one beautiful place (well, that and frightening gender bending...but we all love that too)

Makes me feel warm and squishy and not so sad
      Awwwww *squishy huggles*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

woaw! I just remembered I had a Martin dream last night!!!

It was a bit odd and had little to do with anything, really...

martin was holding a soiree for the woohoos and we were all drinking cocktails and chatting about awesomeness there was this round, backless concrete booth thing on the top of a hill that we were sitting on, laughing and sipping away

except I am a klutz and I laughed really hard and leaned back too far and fell off the booth and rolled down the hill. Martin laughed very loudly and poured us all another drink. I combat-rolled back into the booth and then sneezed and fell backwards again and rolled all the way down the hill...

that's it...weird...but the party looked FUN!
        sigpic

Comment

...*still huggling OBPTB*...

...*still huggling*

*blows kisses to Bekki and other Woohoos*
          sigpic

Comment

Been reading the thread.......

Are you people .......... - What have you people been smoking have you been grabbing away all that broccoli....

Okay, I think you all need a little hug and then I'm sending you all to your rooms to go to bed...sleep~~~
            sigpic

Comment

*snatches air-kisses from Luvnjack and sends some back* How are you today, lovelyguts?

*hands over some of the broccoli* better, Laurie ?
              sigpic

Comment

*snatches air-kisses from Luvnjack and sends some back* How are you today, lovelyguts?

*hands over some of the broccoli* better, Laurie ?

Ohhhhh, Thank you...
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to woohoos*

Just got back from a long day of skiing. I feel great, if tired, and I managed not to break anything. \o/

Funny story? Andi is sitting next to me in the car while I'm driving us all home. She and I are chatting while Danny is sound asleep in the back seat. Does she tell me her fic prompt? No. She emails it to me. I discovered it when I checked my phone when we walked into the apt.

Originally posted by llp View Post

Now MoB, what is this about a bracelet. Any bracelet I own? Just take a picture and do what with it....send it to you or post it or what? Too early in the morning to be thinking yet!

Bree, sorry about the brain attach. Turns off all the lights and tip toes quietly to my chair.

PM me a picture of any bracelet you own. I'm going to do the post sometime tomorrow. I swear.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

woaw! I just remembered I had a Martin dream last night!!!

It was a bit odd and had little to do with anything, really...

martin was holding a soiree for the woohoos and we were all drinking cocktails and chatting about awesomeness there was this round, backless concrete booth thing on the top of a hill that we were sitting on, laughing and sipping away

except I am a klutz and I laughed really hard and leaned back too far and fell off the booth and rolled down the hill. Martin laughed very loudly and poured us all another drink. I combat-rolled back into the booth and then sneezed and fell backwards again and rolled all the way down the hill...

that's it...weird...but the party looked FUN!
                    I can just imagine Martin pouring drinks down our throats just to see how crazy we WooHoos get when we've had a few

*thinks*

I wonder what a slightly drunken Martin is like.......

I dreamt I Skyped him to complain that I was having difficulty finding pics and footage for the new vid............. and he handed me a dvd full of awesome stuff......... through the computer screen

I woke up thinking "Hey, if he can pass me a dvd through the screen..........."

I need to take a break

Apparently the birthday package is still en route...........

Comment

nasty people are bashing TPTB?! *sticks tongue out*
                      *huggles PTB*

well said everyone on *this* thread!
                      It's not as if any of the fans have ever made Super-Amazing TV that we *all* watch
                      and have the DVDs
                      and spend our time taking about on forums
                      and rewatch multiple times on said DVDs

*huggles PTB*
                      *huggles WooHoos*
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        nasty people are bashing TPTB?! *sticks tongue out*
                        *huggles PTB*

well said everyone on *this* thread!
                        It's not as if any of the fans have ever made Super-Amazing TV that we *all* watch
                        and have the DVDs
                        and spend our time taking about on forums
                        and rewatch multiple times on said DVDs

*huggles PTB*
                        *huggles WooHoos*
                        Well said Aveo

I do hope they're hearing our side of this *looks hopefully at 5 guests*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *tries to free TPTB*
                          *fails*

...Because AT is bald?

See? That wood be the reason why Sanctuary woodn't get a season 4. They messed up Amanda's hair and messed with it's magic powers! It'd be all their fault!

*smokes more psychedelic broccoli*

Joe has one too?

I'm so confused. This is how rumours spread...
                          No, Joe's hair is real......... what little he has

*runz from LJ*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

My world is still upside down. What's a wig, what's not? What's up, what's down? How are we to know??

Best kind of people
                          It's like the meaning of life - don't try to figure it out, you'll just give yourself a headache

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Been reading the thread.......

Are you people .......... http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...himpatient.gif - What have you people been smoking have you been grabbing away all that broccoli....

Okay, I think you all need a little hug and then I'm sending you all to your rooms to go to bed...sleep~~~ http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...le/bearhug.gif
                          I'm a good little WooHoo, I'd already gone to my room

And it's not like it was me that started it all in the first place....

Comment

Awwwww! *hugs WooHoos*

There are no insane people on this thread.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

My world is still upside down. What's a wig, what's not? What's up, what's down? How are we to know??
                            TeeHee!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Funny story? Andi is sitting next to me in the car while I'm driving us all home. She and I are chatting while Danny is sound asleep in the back seat. Does she tell me her fic prompt? No. She emails it to me. I discovered it when I checked my phone when we walked into the apt.
                            *giggles*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

No, Joe's hair is real......... what little he has

*runz from LJ*
                              How can we be sure?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

How can we be sure?
                                Because let's face it, if he were going to go to the expense of implants or a wig he'd surely go for more of it and a better style

*looks at 8 guests*

Um........ you know I'm only joking, don't you Joe?

Comment

Working...
                                X